This is your life for the next 50 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPmUGq25KBk
youtube.com/watch?v=SNXmDMn1E-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im good with that. Only american have problem with that because they waste hours in traffic every day. I live in city center and i work for american corporation. I used to be blue collar and it was nightmare

It's honestly not that bad of a life if you can live near your work and can get a half-decent job with good co-workers. The long commute every day surrounded by swarms of people is what kills your soul.

>6:00

Fuck, don't remind me. I never get used to it even if I've had 7-8 hours sleep beforehand.

But I'm blue collar...

You work at Macca's right?

20 minute cycle to work. I enjoy it.

Why would you use the toilet at work and not at home? Why would you eat a protein bar at home but save coffee for later? Wy would you have a sink full of dishes if you eat microwave meals?

Wage-Slav

normies have fucked up bowel movement and they cant simpy wait to finish their shit and take a shit in home or make a habit of shiting after waking up. Also normalfags have like 3-4 shits a day and they think its normal :)))))

>Why would you use the toilet at work and not at home?
It feels real good to be paid to shit.

Don't like it?

Join the army.

I spent six years got a trade and decent money.

Then I got out with good quals and experience.

Be smart young man. Don't be an eternal slave with a white collar, be a temporary one in camo.

I actually enjoy sitting in the traffic. You're surrounded by people but totally isolated in your own bubble, which is incredibly comfy.

>for the next 50 years
>implying meat at goys will still be employed in 20yrs, let alone 50
iKek

No thanks cityfags. I prefer farm work, big bonfires, and a tight community

What'd you do in the military and what trade, user?

I bet he doesn't even use a bidet afterwards. Disgusting.

>worker bees can leave
>even drones can fly away
>the queen is their slave

>tfw love getting up early af

>Implying I haven't already quit.

Will never work again, buddy.

>Thought this was bad when I was a teen thanks to brainwashing from movies like Fight Club
>End up actually doing mocap for AAA movies
>Going to work everyday is just working with friends before we chill in the evenings/weekends
>Have enough money and free time to do and fund whatever hobbies and doodads I want

Just learn to do something really good and people will pay for it. Pic related changed my adult life, even though I still come back here and lose my faith in humanity.
>thisisfine.jpeg

time to fax this around the place

I hate having to drive for an hour to get to the otherside of Auckland, then repeat at 4:30

>6am
Try 4:30....

>enjoying sitting your lard arse
>breathing traffic fumes
>brain rotting away even faster than while browsing Sup Forums (*assuming you don't take Shakespeare's Greatest Plays and String Theory 101 to read while listening to droning commercial retardio)

Vermin like you are what's wrong with viral organism. Pray my back-trace of you rIP doesn't work -- for I'll butcher and feed your family to you raw, before I stepping side-kick out in your obese gut to send you to your condign demise, Se7en style

How does it feel knowing mommy and daddy won't always be there to hold a safety net for little baby user?

Avionics tech.

2 years of training then 70k a year.

You usually have to move up north but after you finish your term if you have a good reference you can write your own ticket any place they speak English.

Plus everyone should go through boot camp once in your life, just to make sure you can.

better slaughter me too then user
just dont miss

Right now I'm working for like 10 hours a week and I could wake up at 10 am everyday if I only wanted to.The con is that I don't earn very much but it is enought to pay for food, supplements, summer holidays, a car etc. I'm scared shitless of living the life presented on the picture. Work is such a time-taking part of one's life that I would despise doing something that I at least don't enjoy doing.

>be in academia (agricultural sciences)
>go to work whenever I want (just ate breakfast)
>just have to make sure to attend my meetings and be there for the classes I teach
>live and work in the country, commute 20 minutes through a scenic hilly route
>have comfy private office
>enjoy my job a lot
>don't make that much money (£36k at the moment) but I inherited my house so no mortgage to pay
>fiancee loves to cook so I come home to good dinner every day

kek - do they still call you queer traders?

lmao literally why wouldnt momma and papa always be there for me, nigger?

Most people just like being comfy.

Giving up your liberty for a soft pillow is a very popular human passtime.

>Only american have problem with that because they waste hours in traffic every day

only retards who drive around huge metro areas, it takes me 5-10 minutes to get to work depending on traffic, most people I know, it takes under 30 minutes.

>I hate having to drive for an hour to get to the otherside of Auckland, then repeat at 4:30
That's exactly what I do too man. It doesn't bother me though.

I'm working through some stats lectures at the moment.

>tight
I like your mom's tight community

In the army it's boffins, Air force are the queer traders.

Whatever you call them it's the easiest job in the ADF once you learn it. I'm almost sad I left.

But much money called.

Trying to work out of someone dying horribly due to a fault is more costly than recalling/fixing the mistake actually sounds somewhat interesting and I imagine everyone would have great gallows humour.
>Having a framed picture of nigger rebels in a Toyota on the wall
>Joke about how they are the best clients because they never complain

mate of mine worked on pigs. some of the stories... fuck...
ever hear about the Royal Poo?

Commuting sucks arse.

Either get yourself a house near work or change your job, life is way too short to spend more than an hour total per day in a metal box travelling to and from your work.

Wow
Really made me think.
It's almost like genuine love for friends and family is what makes life worth living.

>slaughter
>just dont miss
What makes you arrogate dispensation from the punishment I have meted for you? Are you wizard...?

>I can miss
>I'm playing on "Free Play" and "God" mode/s
>your clock started ticking the moment your the milkman's cum bucket whelped you onto the 7/11 toilet floor

Nah before my time I think. Some of the stories you still hear about the pigs are hilarious though.

Aviation is a small world, lots of good stories get around even in civvie street.

The assistant manager at my work says she commutes 2 and a half fucking hours to get here. 5 hours of her life everyday just to work that shitty job, when it's a huge chain retail store with thousands of stores all over the country.

I'm sure she works at this specific one because her daddy got her in through Nepotism. I heard that's how she got her job, so it makes sense she'd drive 5 hours a day to get to it when there's dozens of stores closer that she likely passes to get to this one.

Also, she's retarded, and when the store manager bitches her out, sometimes she goes and cries in the parking lot, lol.

last job my commute was between 3:50 and 10:00 - depending on if i stopped for a cuppa

This is why you fags need to work the night shift.

>Sleep in to as late as you want, no alarms
>Do your errands while the sun is still up, do leisure and chores before work
>Go to work, typically avoid the morning and afternoon traffic rush
>Work is never perfect but you can learn to enjoy it
>Go home at 3-4 AM with almost no traffic pick up some shit fast food on the way if you want to be fat
>Enjoy an hour or two of lesiure time, so late/early that you can't feel guilt because you can't go out and do anything
>Go to bed
>Repeat

Really nice because you get to just do your normal activities and hobbies uninterrupted on your days off, as opposed to just stopping to go to work. Really enjoying this lifestyle, though obviously if you're an ex-worthless neet who stays up to 3 in the morning it's easier to adjust

youldve thought the poo story did the rounds at all the noncom messes

Replace gym with Sup Forums/vidya and thats literlaly me lol

Yup.

As a man if you're young have fun, if you're in your thirties have kids, and if you're old have fun.

Keep those as your priorities and you won't go far wrong.

Plus make sure you punch a Communist or two, It really is something you never forget and never regret.

Good for you user. Have a good life.

>buying fast food more than twice a month

Absolute disgust

>This is why you fags need to work
nope

won't be cucked.

I'm fine with it. But then again i don't need 2 jobs + studies at the same time. For me it just makes me appreciate my free time more.

I spent a year on government gibs and for me it just drained the enjoyment out of everything from hiking to vidya to be able to do it all the time. I guess i'm just the optimal wagecuck psychologically.

I feel bad for those who hate their job though

Salvery

Feels good, don't it, human?

Savour it while it last... for the darkness always follows the light; and in the darkness, all sins a smitten.

good thing i don't live in big city

>night shift
Most night shift people are dead inside, they're zombies. No thanks m8.

Who here /morning shift/?

>get up at 4am
>get to work at 5am
>shitpost on Sup Forums while working in peace and quiet until 8-9am when people start coming in
>keep working til 11
>go home
>list weights
>play vidya
>read books
>have all day to do whatever I want
>go to bed at 9-10pm

I've been doing nights for four years now. No problems here. Only thing that sucks is that banks and most businesses open around 9am so I have to wait 3 hours before I can do anything that can't be done online or isn't grocery shopping.

OH WOW THIS JOKE AGAIN. FUCKING KYS YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT.

Quit aiding the jews with their propaganda.

Sell all your shit, go on a worldwide adventure, cross as much off your bucket list as possible and then happily an hero by a secluded peaceful forest pond in europe.

Do that and you'll have lived a life more interesting and meaningful than 99% of the population.

>peaceful
>Europe

It's a bit late to say but...

do americans really think europe is some kind of danger zone now?

there are people who unironically wake up at 6am and do cardio every day.

good job dying at 55, idiots.

Working at home freelance master race here.

I'm not a neet leech fuck and I'm not a wage slave.

Feels good to be smart and resourceful.

>europe is some kind of danger zone

yes..

But I have to get up at 5:30

Imagine going on an adventure, living life to it's absolute maximum. You've met amazing people and seen breathtaking sights. Now, you kmow its time to have a rest. To end on a high note and never be burdened by the trahedy that is "modern society" ever again. You pack your bags, leave, and eventually reach this Austrian lake. You take one last look at one of the last places of true beauty left on this planet and then take a long needed eternal rest.

try 5 am fucking hell

youtube.com/watch?v=SNXmDMn1E-U

you think its not bad because you dont know any better

Only if I can bring my rifle and handgun with me throughout the entire journey. My Texan culture demands it.

>wake up at 6:30
>take the train, eat a bircher and read news
>work in a chill bookshop
>at home before 5pm
>4 days off a week, only work 3
>earn 2'600$ a month, way more than enough

That doesn't look bad

Also
>for the next 50 years
>implying I'll live past 35

nobody ever cancelled peasants, the world needs them

how would we survive if some peasants didn't get up at retarded hours everyday, drive into a cubicle, and type spreadsheets for some guy who goes in to work only to get blown by his secretary

thank god for the upper class and cushy "jobs" that don't even need university degrees

>1.0 shekels have been deposited into your account

Unironically strive for it. I just want a normal job and simple life, I've got no drive or anything great going for me

you guys are all just retarded

>be me.
>eurofag
>come to murica because win greencard
>study here, get a degree in IT
>get a job in dell, its basic IT stuff, asist people from home
>$10/h, usually 10 hour shifts. 4 days working 3 days off
> move to a state that has cheap rent and nice gun laws.
>naturalize
>in around 3 days i make what i pay for my rent.
>everything else i can save, or use
>dont even have to wear panths to do my job.
>mfw

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

>tfw graduated a year ago and still can't find a white collar type job that everyone bitches about
>have friend who bitches about this sort of life while making $60k a year
>already has $50k in savings
>mfw

>graduated a year ago
In what?

Good thing I'm not a limpdick office fag.

People don't have to live that way, you know

>incredibly comfy
i agree with you
middle class is pretty comfy
car rides are nice
so's my cubicle

>implying I will eat on fucking McDonalds

kekked

>This is your life for the next 50 years.

Joke's on you, just got checked and my stomach is basically one big ulcer, and I am unlikely to live for another 50 years :)

Start smoking cigarettes, tobacco will get rid your problem.

I make 55k a year (Before taxes) and have a stay at home wife. Its fucking ass man. We live in apartments. I wana have kids but not in apartments. Wheres muh fuggin house? Also i live in Colorado thats why im fucked.

>i live in Colorado
Move to Cañon City

>wake up at 6am
>jerk off, fall back asleep
>get up at 8am
>20min drive to work on back roads blasting eurobeat
>shitpost on Sup Forums all day, occasionally answer the phone
>leave early because im the only one here and i have literally 0 supervision
>boss shows his face once a fortnight at most
>leave early
>dorifto on way home
>wife cooks some food
>relax
>beheaded by muslims

s'alright i suppose.

I don't see a problem with that image. It's called working and making money to be an independent adult, you neet faggot.

Also, I got a job where I sit at home and make 1000 euro/month which is in the top 20% here, feels good man.

I eat at doña tota though

>He doesnt make atleast 40k a year

night shift workers live on average 15 years less, so you got that going for you

CS

I've gotten more rejection emails than I can count. I've had a few phone interviews, but they didn't lead anywhere.

almost

>Work shifts
>One week of 7am-3
>One week of 3pm-11
>One week of 11pm-7am
>Higher ups all work 8am-4
>Dont have to deal with them or do any work on two out of the 3 shifts i do

Feels fucking good man, i essentially get 66% of my income for doing no work

Where in Colorado and what job user?