What do you think of the lord and savior PUTIN

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-power-hand-symbol-cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-alt-right-white-house-a7709446.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if someone uses 1 pick 2 times it already condired a hate symbol and a meme? They just found a gold mine of making news out of nothing and you are laying right into their hands by reading those clickbaits.

Correct
and he's okay, he does a good job at killing jihadists

ONLY 2

tfw people get more offended by a peace sign than middle finger up

Yes. My political beliefs were sent to me directly from the Kremlin. Thank you internet for exposing me and my blatant Russian espionage.

These people are fucking delusional.

Putin is a god, and all those who deny it are my foes.

I want Austria to be in a strategic alliance with Russia so when NATOcucks eventually try to bomb us for the eventual kebab-removal (muh poor muslim genocide) we'll have some bros to back us up.

Also, it's about time to start bullying our neighbours again, Slovenia is just begging to be annexed

Holy shit is this real?
Did (((they))) really took the bait?

Didn't we only start memeing this 3 days ago? Is OP real?

Pls no annexing Slavic countries. It always ends in world wars between us.

The article has no date, it only says "10 hours ago".
I think it's fake though, I can't find this article amongst the other written by this "Emily Shugerman"

TWO

Woah, no fucking shit, signs and symbols can mean different things depending on the context and time.

If rainbows can become a symbol for the gays, then yeah, two fingers up can become an alt-right thing.

lmao thats pretty cheeki of you to say, boris

especially after the cockholes got pushed out out of crimea

>The article has no date, it only says "10 hours ago".
because the date would be today

>(((emily shugerman)))
oy vey!

>NATOcucks eventually try to bomb us for the eventual kebab-removal (muh poor muslim genocide
>Hofer still lost the election

Are your bearded men still pretending to be women?

still fake tho

well the bearded men don't really get much action from hot whitegirls rgardless of what cuckposters might make you believe, so might as well turn themselves into boypuss cumdumpsters idgaf

White Power now This

>>what have i started.

and again the root of all evil is the eternal anglo

>mfw
We did it. Sup Forums turned to shit but we fucking did it.

should have just bombed the anglos you dumb motherfuckers

Should've made us a better Führer you daft valleyshitters

Those are some small hands.

well that was quick...lol

you absolute retards, hitler was a top memester but why would you let him have control over the military smdh

did you know that he actually banned the development of jets, because he wanted to roleplay WW1?

jets nigga

>Slovenia is just begging to be annexed

fucking german piece of shit go watch your single mom being pounded on a spit roast by a mud and a nigger

CHEEECKKKED, PRAISE KEK

PEDES WHAT SHOULD WE MEME NEXT? LETS MAKE SNEEZING A HATE GESTURE.

kek

Russia is the ultimate shithole

>tfw can't stop doing these hand signs after seeing these threads

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-power-hand-symbol-cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-alt-right-white-house-a7709446.html

why not? she took the bait

Damn those hippies and their genocidal ways.

I don't understand their endgame. These people reporting on Sup Forums memes basically right away with clickbait titles. They are just undermining trust in MSM.

Us annexing slavic countries doesn't lead to anything, historically speaking. You on the other hand...

Maybe I could interest you in annexing Hungary? That seems safe enough. No?

A piece of north Italy, maybe?

The media needs to burn before it can be rebuilt.

slovenia first

Ok. Next time make sure you guys start developing and stop being such FUCKING IMBECILES AT WORK. WHY ARE YOU AUSTRIANS EVEN SO FUCKING DUMB JESUS CHRIST. IS IT THE SLAVIC BLOOD?

HITLER HAD ONE JOB. ONE FUCKING JOB. WHY WOULD HE EVEN WANT THE RESPONSIBILITY IF HE'S A STUPID AUSTRIAN COWFUCKER WHO CAN'T SORT HIMSELF OUT.
YOU FUCKING CUNT

> b-b-but next time

fuck off, next time is gonna be with russia you had your chance

russia is my best friend now

The Fist symbol can Be Abstinent.

>>feminist will cling onto it and this will make the fist symbol look funny when the men do it..

??

> mfw this fucking Anglo was a Russian doubleagent all the time

Yeah, but the thread was a bout the V sign. We already know they took the OK sign bait, but that wasn't the point of this thread or the last two days' campaign

Now look at southern Africa.

Putin could be a good leader in a stable economical system like American, in the Russian Federation he works in the corrupted criminalised system and is associated with it.

In new revised version middle finger means, 'there are two genders but only one is important', easy

>be russian
>observe being turned into the public enemy of the "enlightened" mankind
>mfw I actually happen to dislike mainstream western society so I kinda support all those "evil Russian" sponsored actions like not letting hillary win
Is this what being Jewish feels like?

Oh well, WW III it is.

Had a quick google, couldn't find one so I had a crack at it myself.