Fucking happening!!!

Ancient Stone Tablet Found: Reveals Comet Impact Sparking The Rise Of Civilization

Link to peerreview maajournal.com/Issues/2017/Vol17-1/Sweatman and Tsikritsis 17(1).pdf

forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/04/30/ancient-stone-tablet-found-reveals-comet-impact-sparking-the-rise-of-civilization/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/0H5LCLljJho
youtu.be/0H5LCLljJho
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/04/30/ancient-stone-tablet-found-reveals-comet-impact-sparking-the-rise-of-civilization/amp/
maajournal.com/Issues/2017/Vol17-1/Sweatman and Tsikritsis 17(1).pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=bWaT2kwxIPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we live in a post-apocalyptic society

conan the barbarian lore confirmed for real life

Oh fuck yeah. All the pieces are coming together.

This is fucking dope!

Here is a Joe Rogan podcast with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson covering pretty much everything about the cosmic impact the rocked earth about 10,000-15,000 years ago.

I fucking love this topic.

youtube.com/0H5LCLljJho

Bump dis shit cray

Oops wrong link.

youtu.be/0H5LCLljJho

White people came to earth on the comet and wiped out the ancient Kang civilization.

That would explaing a lot.

>Comet impact and younger dryas wiped out a previous global megalithic society and the "start of civilization" was simply people rediscovering what they'd already known previously
Always knew it

theres evidence of fine metal work and jewelry from upwards of 50,000 years ago, the comet didn't spark the rise of civilization, it would have shattered the previous ones

they were right all along!

>Atlantis was actually real

Gonna need a quick run down

graham hancock was 100% right

>no actual evidence of impact
>no proof it started the younger dryas
>just this 9k bc tablet in shitskinistan that lines up astronomically with a comet around 11k bc

This isn't the first time Humanity has gotten to where we are now ;).

I'm teeeellling you man.. a lot of stuff like this shit is what people refuse to believe and end up offing themselves and even taking others with because of their arrogance.

TIME TO WAKE UP SOCIETY!

TIME FOR HUMANITY TO GO INTERPLANETARY!

>11,000 years old
>earth is only 6,000 years old
I'm not a mathematician but something seems wrong here.

Bump.

This is what caused the great flood.

still is, its about right in the middle of the north atlantic

So in other words, youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

Bump.

Spread the word.

God gave us a backstory

>mfw aryans are descended from the aliens who survived the crash

wait, what does this even mean?

>thinks the English translation is correct

cute

Yes and it hit the Gulf of Mexico. We fucking know already. Great work.

>Happening thread
>For something that happened at the dawn of man
Really nigger?

>forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/04/30/ancient-stone-tablet-found-reveals-comet-impact-sparking-the-rise-of-civilization/amp/

Too bad it's all false and in the heads of Graham and Randall.

The proof is right below us m8. You should google "coulee valley cataract".

They say the impact might have been somewhere near the north eastern part of America.

Each day we are getting closer to the truth.

Fake news

If we were the retarded, inept remnants of an ancient civilization it would explain a lot. But we would probably have more evidence than we do if that were the case.

Oh wow revealing what we already knew derp.
SO SHOCKING!

False?

Please, can someone direct this nigger off a cliff?

The article says

>The onset of the global cooling led groups of people to begin cultivating crops to endure a harder climate. This gave rise to farming and livestock breeding that we still employ today.

You don't realise you have to start to cultivate when times are harsh. You double down on what you know.

What lead to farming and domestication of animals was a population increase and density that lead to more intensive hunting. I.e. the market value got higher.

Kek

Well, said extinction event could have allowed for the smarter humans to survive that were nearer the impact, which could have led to us being better afterwards with advancements.

The history of human civilization goes back farther and is more complicated than we have been taught

showed my power level a bit in class last year saying that to a professor (master's level fluid mechanics class)
thought at least one person would back me up. all the chinks and poos simply looked at me like I was crazy

why do you have niggers in your class?

>You don't realise you have to start to cultivate when times are harsh. You double down on what you know.
It also doesn't explain why niggers never into agriculture in the first place.

>le pictures of animals correspond to constellations
>constellations are named after animals
Really makes you think eh

>we've been aware of this carving for more than 50 years
>the comet interpretation is entirely conjectural

Africa remained abundant with food without having to farm it, and didn't suffer from the climate drop. There was simply no need for them to advance.

>It also doesn't explain why niggers never into agriculture in the first place.

Can you comprehend that what you just wrote is irrelevant and a non-sequitur? Are these too big words for you?

Is it happening

Want to know something a little off putting about those stone slabs they are starting to recover?

>They have been purposely been buried and covered.

(((They))) don't want us to know.

Look it up. The name of the site the uncovered this slab you see in the article is called Göbekli Tepe.

Africa has always been relatively resource rich and has a good climate. They've never had to, same reason native North Americans never settled down from being nomads. They had no need, they already had everything they could ever want.

Ive been a minority as a white male in nearly all my classes the past couple years

the joys of going to grad school in the southeast

>(((They))) don't want us to know.
trips aside, explain how we fucking know then

what makes this canon and not Greek gods?

I don't know what to do with myself right this second. Everything is making too much sense. I knew that everything was supposed to be different. I knew it. Oh God, help me

>these crude drawings of random fucking animals carved by proto-roaches tell the story of a comet striking earth I mean come on guys it's so obvious

How the fuck do they come up with this bullshit?

Proofs?

>peer-reviewed
>bullshit
pick one

maajournal.com/Issues/2017/Vol17-1/Sweatman and Tsikritsis 17(1).pdf

asking the real question

Excuse me, but what the fuck does any of that have to do with the fact that there was a sporadic hike in climate during the cooling of the the earth?

Dropping stamps at Mecca? The balls on this jihadi.

How would they of known what those animals looked like? They didn't have access to fossils as we know.

What if society was so advanced that they had museums and the fossils we find are actually remains of their fossil collection?

Yeah quite frankly I don't give a fuck how convinced Sweatman is about some random fucking doodles somehow depicting a comet impact.

Please, no forced memes.

The IQ levels in this thread are off the charts.

This is where they start to push Interfaith. It's in Revelation, all of this. Guys, time to sort our shit out. I can't sit here right now.

I trust an engineer from the university of Edinburgh and his peers more than some random user with an american flag

You tell me. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Its because this finding basically means a HUGE paradigm shift in understanding our origins. Shit confirms basically almost everything what hancock graham was saying. Its nuts

>falling for this sci fi tier BULLSHIT every time
Fucking sheep
>LOOK GOYIM SPACE ROCKS

>means a HUGE paradigm shift in understanding our origins

Only in your mind, user. Only in your mind.

Retard.

First of all, these things were found a long time ago.

Second of all, if you actually read the article, the researchers are very careful with their wording and only present a hypothesis for interpretation.

Third of all, Hancock is and will always be an attentionwhoring cocksucker.

Notice how as soon as something like this which completely changes what we thought we knew is instantly dismissed as fake and ridiculous by the followers of the (((science))) religion

On earth or elsewhere?

If we became extinct evidence of us being here would stick around for a long time.

>purposely been buried
They were filled in with a mixture of topsoil, broken pottery sherds and animal bones. Sounds more like the detritus from a tsunami or lahore to me, not deliberate human activity.
But a catastrophe big enough to do that doesn't fit the standard archaeological narrative upon which so many reputations and paychecks rests, so...

Read the peer reviewed PDF

>Believes in religion

It's pretty common knowledge that human were hunter Gathers and the drying up of the savanna plain led to their mushroom diet and later agriculture

You do realize the majority of the people believe the names of the the constellations derive from Greek mythology when in reality the Greeks have gathered their myths from prior civilization's myths?

>Whoooooah dude check this out... a headless man... this is definitely the ancients speaking to us from across millennia to tell us like, about death and stuff. I bet it was that comet bro. Ohhhh dude that's a wolf I think. Bro, wolves represent comets. They're telling us that a comet wiped us out before, man. Wild, dude. That's some wild stuff.

give me a quick rundown user

I read it yesterday. It's exactly what I said.

>teacher speaking about continuum mechanics
>talking about tensors in fluids
>autistic kid stands up
>"just so you know, we wuz spacetravelers n shiet"
>teacher says "uuh ok" and keeps lecturing on the actual subject
>chinks and poos wtf and go back to listening
>autistic kid cant wait to tell Sup Forums his powerlevel
>cringe.jpeg

THIS IS NUTS
ABSTRACT
We have interpreted much of the symbolism of Göbekli Tepe in terms of astronomical events. By matching low-relief carvings on some of the pillars at Göbekli Tepe to star asterisms we find compelling evidence that the famous ‘Vulture Stone’ is a date stamp for 10950 BC ± 250 yrs, which corresponds closely to the proposed Younger Dryas event, estimated at 10890 BC. We also find evidence that a key function of Göbekli
Tepe was to observe meteor showers and record cometary encounters. Indeed, the people of Göbekli Tepe appear to have had a special interest in the Taurid meteor stream, the same meteor stream that is proposed
as responsible for the Younger-Dryas event. Is Göbekli Tepe the ‘smoking gun’ for the Younger-Dryas cometary encounter,

Debunking Hancock.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWaT2kwxIPU

No you didnt you double nigger, you said in your post "the article says.." you retard

We have evidence we brush it off as mythology, pic very related

Unless they used FUCKING LEAVES to construct their buildings there would be evidence.

OP and the people who believe this ITT are fucking idiots. There is no evidence of a previous civilization and there would be no matter what happened to them - no event can wipe out all evidence. If we disappear today there would be fossil evidence of our tech and buildings 100 million years from now.

Peer reviewed my ass.

which is the only way they are going to get their funding renewed. Keep falling for the shills.

>No food to eat
>Lets plant something in soils
>Water it
>Protect from incects and parasites
>Wait for couple of months
>Harvest
>Finally make it into powder
>Mix with water
>And bake

.....it's an article in a scientific journal, you double nigger.

>we disappear today there would be fossil evidence of our tech and buildings 100 million years from now.
Are you retarded you nigger? All our modern glass and concrete building would disappear in less than 5000 years leaving no evidence at all.

The only thing withstanding millions of years PERHAPS are huge stone buildings like the pyramids

>Pre historic apes knew better than today's scientists

Kek

My point is, how do you know a picture of an animal isn't JUST a pic of an animal? If i draw a bull, doesn't mean I'm referring to a constellation.

That was one of his best for sure.

Shills working overtime shitting on this I see.

Kanker faggot

Controlled opposition.

Fucking hell. This thread is being shilled hard as fuck.

You are living the awakening my dude.

>Agriculture is growing of grain