Veganpill

Admit it pol:

Veganism is the final redpill

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/99legacy/6-14-1999a.html
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/04/eating-meat-led-to-smaller-stomachs-bigger-brains/
nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/evolution-of-diet/
time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
nasw.org/article/eating-meat-drove-evolution-our-big-powerful-brain
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2012/11/deer_eat_meat_herbivores_and_carnivores_are_not_so_clearly_divided.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

final because that terrible diet kills you ?

plants are sentient. go watch some timelapse footage of plants then kys

Final because it gives you absolute freedom.

Stop eating hormones/antibiotics/cancerogenes/parasites. Stop eating bacon jew.

Never again. Tried veganism once, and woke up the next morning with piercings, a goatee and a fedora welded onto my head. Took weeks for that shit to drop off.

You're such a fag

Yeah but one cow can feed literally hundreds of people if not even more than a thousand. And they're dumb as shit. I'd say cost analysis dictates they're lunch.

Rabbits are really stupid too but one only feeds a couple people. Still though they'd be next in line.

The other three I'd agree are off the table at least for murder. Pigs dying of old age or whatever should still be eaten.

>Meat eater triggered

>live life as a lanky cunt
>get to live a few extra years if shitting yourself waiting to die
Sounds worth it mate.

>vegetarian when shill said veganism

what do they teach you at berkley ?

the amount of food energy passed up to feed the cow would feed more people idiot.

Slide thread. Sage goes in all fields. Also, get fucked.

berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/99legacy/6-14-1999a.html
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/04/eating-meat-led-to-smaller-stomachs-bigger-brains/
nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/evolution-of-diet/
time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
nasw.org/article/eating-meat-drove-evolution-our-big-powerful-brain

Common Pol; You can't possibly defend eating your fellow mammals; It's degenerate; You can eat birds and fish but mammals should be off the menu.

Do you oppose drug use?
if so, you are a hypocrite

When a meat eater eats an animal, they generally go for the areas that contain the best balance of meat and fat which end up being the areas around the legs, chest and rump. When a vegan eats a plant, they eat what amounts to the equivalent of its reproductive system.

Carnivores get a face full of breast and thighs. Vegans literally eat a bowl of dicks.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

>veganism is natural
>need supplements to avoid dying from the lack of meat

We need a small amount of meat to survive for vitamins and nutrients like Vitamin A, D, Iron, etc.

The closest analogy would be like sea anomenae or something if those are even eaten. I don't thinl sea cucumbers are eaten despite the name. And whu would uou waych time lapse nyways. Have yo never watched abvenus fly trap? Do you not know what sentient means?

>You lose! Thanks for playing
*Eats animal*

I know this is bait, but god it's triggering
Maлaцa

which supplements would those be?

I do oppose drug use since abusing drugs ruins your prime, when you OD you don't die of a heart attack when your 60 you die right there and then.

>retardation
>red pill
God literally made animals for man to eat and to burden in the fields.

If youre not a fundamentalist Christian, youre not red pilled in any way whatsoever. Youre literally kikepilled.

faggot

>everyone goes vegan
>cows, pigs, chickens, etc go extinct
>yay no more animal cruelty

Vegans are the dumbest people in the world.

For starters cows eat hay and grass but yeah you can feed them fucking gummi bears if you want and sone farmers actually do.

And do not fucking talk to me like that.

>Animals will go extinct because we've stopped killing them
Holy shit you're fucking stupid. You need to be hit in the head with a frying pan for being this fucking stupid.

>Life isnt a competition who lives longer
>I do oppose drugs

Hypocrisy. You eat hormones-infiltrated peace of fat muscle which causes cancer and man boobs. But still oppose muh degenerate drugs.

>Final because it gives you absolute freedom.

Completely ties you into the global supply chain unless you want to be permantently malnourished you mean.

how do we know plants are not sentient? The burden of proof lies with he who makes the claim.

They will go extinct because we stop rearing them and because they have had their ability to survive in the wild bred out of them.

Show me in the Bible where it says Adam and Eve were eating animal in the Garden of Eden. Clue: you can't, you lying faggot.

I really don't know if this is bait or not. That is really something a vegan would say but it just has to be bait. The retardation is mind blowing.

delicious

>eat plants imported from every cornor of the world to get a balanced diet
>eat weird processed asian food
>proably still need vitamins
>it's the natural way bro!

Fuck you i'll continue eating meat

You need an IQ of at least 70 to post here. Get the fuck off the board, niggers.

>Is wrong
>People try to reason with him
>Starts calling everyone else stupid

>animals are people
>killing animals raised to be killed is a problem
>animals feel pain

2/10

Humans are fundamentally different from non-humans in a human society.
If you fail to see how a human is different from any other animal in the context of a legal system of a human-based civilization — welp, you are just plain stupid.

>Animals are pumped with hormones and antibiotics
>Animal meat is pumped with different chemichals so it wont rot in 2 days
>Meat is covered in cancerous paint so it looks fresh and tasty
>Meat eating is natural
>Get bowel obstruction

Fuck your morals, meat tastes good

Got tired of getting btfo on /ck/ eh?

Wtf is wrong with you, we eat animals because we don't give a fuck if they are sentient. Half of this website wants to gas the kikes and the rest hates niggers. Do you think pol really cares about your animals?

>Is a dumb nigger
>Posts on Sup Forums
Get the fuck off the board, I'm not going to tell you again

Been on pol long time been vego long time too, want some advice? Don't be a fagget and get out
If you stay, learn how to use pol create a discussion don't just push you agenda
Instead of posting faggety picccs that just annoy people (look how dumb you are cause you do this and I do the opposite I'm so much better)like I said faggety, if you want to talk about it ask people why they eat meat and get a discussion going try to understand why they do it why they don't want to do it and go from there
Final advice take the advice or leave it I don't care, don't post vego topics on pol plan and simple itd not the place for it I never do
Aslo get the fuck out kike

Red Pill?
I don't give a fuck about a sub species, we ate the neanderthals for fucks sake

Had it not been for the laws in this land I would eat niggers and spics

>Things that have nothing to do with eating meat itself

Are pesticides a reason to not eat any plants then?

>Can't argue for shit
>Tells other people to leave a discussion

Ivan honestly wouldnt you want to try eating this?

Final redpill is to make mankind free from demands on food...
Our guy tried it in russia, bit it wasnt successful.

>Meat, keeps you strong during your prime and shortens the amount of time you will be wasting away in a retirement home
>Drugs, completely destroys you in your prime and kills you still young

14I know, and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean of itself: save that to him who accounteth anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean. 15For if because of meat thy brother is grieved, thou walkest no longer in love. Destroy not with thy meat him for whom Christ died. 16Let not then your good be evil spoken of: 17for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. 18For he that herein serveth Christ is well-pleasing to God, and approved of men. 19So then let us follow after things which make for peace, and things whereby we may edify one another. 20Overthrow not for meat's sake the work of God. All things indeed are clean; howbeit it is evil for that man who eateth with offence. 21It is good not to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor to do anything whereby thy brother stumbleth. 22The faith which thou hast, have thou to thyself before God. Happy is he that judgeth not himself in that which he approveth. 23But he that doubteth is condemned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith; and whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

so if i kill my own food youre cool with it?

didnt think so

tfw Texan and get this kind of stuff whenever I want

>Common meat items are sentient enough to understand

I doubt it. With the exception of Pork, most meat we eat is from very unintelligent animals who only know to graze and shit. Animals like Cows, Chickens, Basic fish (bar squid / octupus families) should be considered fair game, Cows and Chickens would likely be extinct if we didn't keep them as farm animals and will not survive in the wild. To stop the meat industry is to sentence these animals to extinction.

The only real issue with the meat industry is how some businesses abuse the animals, since they are smart enough for pain and suffering, whereas normal slaughter conditions have the animal feel no pain or suffering, usually with a shock into unconsciousness then a slit so they bleed out without feeling anything.

Unless vegans find a way to live naturally off the ground with no supplements, the meat market isn't going anywhere. Their holier then thou attitude doesn't help anything either.

In russia you would have some greasy khazar blowing his snot all over it to flavor it. Ivan probably not approve because it isn't like his mom used to make it.

10/10 nicely posted

compulsory

The ones I said, the supplments for Vitamin A and D, Iron, and some other nutrients I forget that you just can not get at the levels you need to survive without pills or meat.

>Veganism is the final redpill

So India is the most red-pilled country on Earth, and Australia the most blue-pilled?

Wtf how did they manage to burn the crust but keep it live on the inside? That's not how you cook meat.

Looks good, wish it was a bit redder in the middle thou

Cheer s leaf also trips

Except eating meat is basically the means by which our species gained it's intelligence. Also I am quite able to distinguish my own, humans, from everything else.

My only real concern is human well being, I don't really care about any other species in the same sense. This however doesn't denote an openness to unnecessary cruelty, far from it. Because the acceptance of unnecessary cruelty to things that aren't human, will always normalize unnecessary cruelty to things that are.

People should hunt and butcher their own meat as much as possible/at least once every year.

Eat your soy goy.

>all these retards not wanting to go vegan because MUH TASTE OF MEAT YUMMY IM A CHILD I CANT EAT VEGGIES
the more you buy meat, the more you support jews in the USA exploiting the great life of this earth slaughtered, not only do jews want to eliminate the whiteman but the enviorment around him

indians are vegetarians

>shitposters eat more meat then the US

How

Life feeds on the death of other life. Plants are complex organisms. They live and react to their environment. How do you place the value of one organism above another? We are part of nature, not separate from it. We evolved as omnivores. Deal with it.

b 12 is one also certain amino.

Feels like there's plenty of vegans here.

Sup Forums be like
>animal abuse is nigger behaviour
also Sup Forums
>DUDE BACON LMAO

lots of vegan food has artificial b12 added to it

>This guy thinks that farmed crops come from some kind of fairy glade rather than what a farm is actually like

OP it seems like it depends on what your approach to ethics is.

If it's based on process and your actions (Kantian(?) it's been years since I read any ethics properly) then yeah you may be right, you being involved in a death might be bad so you may have a point (if I agree that the death is bad), or alternatively you might think that using a sentient being for your own purposes without consent is bad in which case you may have a point.

If you care about the animals experience of living then you're totally wrong as without them being either eaten or exploited for milk/eggs/wool/whatever they wouldn't have came into existence. I'd argue that for most animals their life ending early is justified by them existing at all. This is potentially untrue if their entire life is horrible but that doesn't really happen in Australia at least for animals that are smart enough to realise what is going on.

They are largely correct, farm animals that are used to meat etc production are born only because people are going to utilise them for that purpose. Hobby farm animals would still exist outside of the industry but vegans would probably consider this slavery and "set them free" to a life of starvation and/or death to predators.

appeal to tradition fallicy
were no longer literial animals who eat meat to survive just like any other animal, so its completley fine to become vegan now

>farmers abuse their animals

Farmers are among the people most concerned about animal welfare on the planet. They're just not retarded about it.

Its because the left half isn't dead and cut up into a bunch of pieces, this isn't sentient either.

>all these retards not wanting to go vegan because MUH TASTE OF MEAT YUMMY IM A CHILD I CANT EAT VEGGIES

>were no longer literial animals who eat meat to survive just like any other animal, so its completley fine to become vegan now

Veganism is the worst in decadence dressed up as saving the planet. You might as well be subsisting off of caviar and raw petrolium.

its more a case of

i dont give as fuck about some farm animals

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2012/11/deer_eat_meat_herbivores_and_carnivores_are_not_so_clearly_divided.html

Herbivores eat meat when they can get it.

Not wanting to go vegan /= will not eat any vegetables

I don't go vegan because I don't want to take supplements to live because I deny myself basic vitamins and nutrients that are required for me to function that is impossible to absorb from plants.

to fuel the shitposting pumps

also we have cattle stations bigger than some european countries

Literally what

Cannibalism is it's own special thing.

Life feeds off life.
Fucking get over it.

>impying that you aren't eating that shit in a vegan diet
You can try breathrianism.

Dealing with animals not based on their given role is nigger behavior. Beasts were given a purpose by humans. Some have a purpose of being eaten. Others have a purpose for companionship.

Life that doesn't feed off other life requires more energy then you will ever get from digestion of it, since digestion isn't a perfect process.

I don't understand why vegans think we have enough energy to grow enough plants to replace sources of meat, its just not possible with todays standards. Growing one plant takes like 10 times the amount of energy taking care of cattle requires.

I know this feel. I just wish I actually ate out more. I could live off of my local bbq placs if I could afford it.

not an argument

>Growing one plant takes like 10 times the amount of energy taking care of cattle requires.

It does, but it gets that energy from the sun - an effectively limitless resource.

I don't know why regional specialties don't spread around the country more. Why can't one of those fat black people cooking your ribs move north and do the same thing? Then you look at some states like Florida and they don't even know how to make a damn pizza over there.

>Animals will go extinct because we've stopped killing them
Yes. A large number of wild species were on the verge of extinction in the early 20th century. Hunting groups joined forces to bring hundreds of species back from the brink. Just so they could go out and shoot at them. Even today, hunters save thousands of acres from development so they can go out and shoot Bambi. The truth is, we keep species around that we care about in some fashion. Even if we preserve them so we can eat them, they're around because we want them to be.

Holy shit you keep posting cartoons from that kike faggot sidekick.
You should seriously consider letting a horse kick you in the head