This is obviously faked, what did her dad really say Sup Forums?

This is obviously faked, what did her dad really say Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BTdR3tvhN-W/?taken-by=undocumedia&hl=en
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Malaysia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He didn't say anything, he just exploded with rage

I know a Mahometan man who immigrated to the US from Palestine. He is very critical of Israel, Assad, and ISIS. Doesn't fit a cookie-cutter mold.
He does not force his children to wear the hijab.

fake as fuck

Someone text her that her dad won't let her marry a white kufar. I want her to purposely go out and slut it up with some white chad just to prove the "racists" wrong.

>what did her dad really say

>you' filthy bitch, i'll choke you to death if you show your rat face in public uncovered

"i have no daughter" and then slits her throat while her mom holds her down

there's really nothing wrong with honour killings

You people are idiots. There are a variety of Muslims that vary when it comes to their devotion to Islam.

Yes its a sin to not cover your head according to Islam, but there are Muslims that just don't care and not as much devoted to the faith as others.

The same thing with Christianity in America.

Christians don't do honor killings you faggot

Go away mike.

Every cunt who read that picture knows in their heart of hearts that the second she stepped in the door, her dad raped her and beat her within an inch of her life.

He didn't say anything.

His reply was not conformed with words or any written communication.

All it involved was the family donkey, 3 Arabian Camels, some duct tape, 16 Snackbar's and the sexual frustration of a Muslim man.

this

Sauce?

instagram.com/p/BTdR3tvhN-W/?taken-by=undocumedia&hl=en

That's because you refuse to see the Muslim argument for it.

In Islam, a parent is better to kill their child than to let him live in sin (by not praying, drinking alcohol, sex, -etc)

This is because of two reasons.
1) As long as the child has not reach maturity of mind, the Sin is automatically transferred to the parents

2) It is more compassionate to kill the child before it grows up and reaches a maturity then continuing to commit sin which they will have to answer to Allah S.W.T for.
By killing the child before it grows up, that prevents him/her from commiting sin and having to deal with Allah's punishment of Hellfire in the Afterlife.

>Muh sweetheart "that's not my decision to make"
>"That's not man's decision to make"
>"If it's what you feel like you want to do go ahead, I'll support you no matter what"

Fake and retarded.
If that's so true and he always thought that way, why was she wearing it in first place?

>ISIS is the same as KKK
kek

I had this soul draining job at the job office helping shitskins and low class white peeps look for jobs and do their paperwork on the PCs available there.
Had this arab colleague that didn't wear that shit and pampered herself a whole lot (She was still an annoying opinionated bitch though) and whenever female muzzies that don't cover themselves came over they had really fucking mean looks for her
Integrists make the majority of muzzies and women are in on it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Malaysia

At least make your religious affiliation less obvious. Muslims are more extreme on average, and are usually raised in aculture that blankets extremism as normal, hence why when these people move to other countries, they typically hold more extremist views. Of course there's going to be outliers.

The point people are trying to make is that why is this a big deal, it almost implies that this isn't a normal occurrence.

>anti imperialist movement who fight for freedom of all arabic nations is the same as sothern rich people larping as knights

well shit im convinced, off to kill my kids i go!

Why would I care what muzzies do?

We seriously need to get off our high horse, racial superiority is bullshit. Just tell them to live however they like, but in their countries.

He's kinda right. Yesterday I was a driking beer and eating pork kebab with tatar muslim.

The UK courts seem to agree with you.

nice meme

But that's not the argument here.
People just assume all Muslims are super devoted to Islam when there are plenty of examples of that not being the case.

There are plenty of Muslim girls that I know that don't wear the hijab because their family isn't that religiously strict. They still identify as Muslims but that doesn't mean they have to be fundamentalist Muslims.

fpbp

Kek'd

>Desert runes
>ENGAGING TAQYIYA MODE

Its not fucking fake if shes from a moderate muslim country al the women in my familly are muslim but almost none wear hijab and the men in my familly mostly hate hijab and wouldnt force any one to weart it unless she wants to my mom asked her dad like 30 years ago if she should weart he said no

you have fallen for jewish tricks, my son

>They still identify as Muslims but that doesn't mean they have to be fundamentalist Muslims.

Oh right, same thing in Sweden. They're not real muslims since they dont wear hijab, have sex freely, drink alcohol...

Except they hate:
whites
democracy
homosexuals
the right
police
job applications
dogs

Fuck off, Mike

Kinda makes me wish Islamic law was above all so cucks like her father could be whipped publicly.

Don't bother. These people can't understand the basic concept that one can subscribe to a religion without being a full blown Quran Enforcer.

>democracy
>homosexuals
>the right
>police
>job applications
>dogs
we have a lot in common

Wow I want sand niggers in my country marrying my daughters now!
TRUDEAU FOR FOUR MORE YEARS!!!

it's like saying
>i'm part of los zetas but i'm not a violent individual.

FPBP!!!!

you're lucky the Tartar didn't eat you, Ivan.

>My daughter is harem
l-lewd

We can believe it. We can also believe that they would be considered heretics by the fundamentalists, the "true" believers.

>A muslim doesn't beat his daughter for removing her headgear
>This act is so rare that it makes the news

Setting the bar pretty low.

No one is arguing that what you're saying is not true.

Do you think it would be a good idea to demonize moderate Muslims and try to generalize them to be the same as Muslim fundamentalists?

Personal experience isn't a valid argument.

Yes faulty generalizations are wrong, but it isn't wrong to assume a Muslim holds more extreme views as countries that are Muslim-majority usually have a majority of the population that supports implementing Shariah throughout the whole country. This is also the case in some countries where Muslims are evenly split with another religious demographic (I cannot recall the country evenly split between Islam and Christianity, but I read about the Muslims wanting Shariah to be applied to the whole country). Again, there are going to be outliers.

Of couse not 100% of Muslims are extremist but I also doubt less than half of the world's Muslim population isn't extreme. Just by observing religious demographics specific to Islam, and the occurrences of murder due to blasphemy, apostasy, etc. or even a simple video showing Muslims attacking others for voicing their opinions, would suggest that Muslims (as aren't whole) don't seem to be compatible with western civilization.

There is a video online of Dearborn, Michigan which has the largest Muslim population in the U.S., there are videos of these Muslims attacking Christians for holding signs arena parading through their demonstration. You can see the people (and kids) throwing trash, eggs, heavy objects, etc. at the protesters.

your family = sluts and sleazehounds, then, Abdul.

>Sin is automatically transferred to the parents

Has science gone too far?

is there a language barrier here or are you disabled

fpbp

>I will throw every stone of the railway in your face
My sides have been stoned to death

Derka derka Mohammed jihad

Her dad really said that if her grandfather Abu Hakim Jamal Amir knew about this he'd throw acid in her face.

>that ridiculous, heartfelt response to her asking if she can take her silly hat off
If anything, the fact that he had to reassure her to this extent suggests to me that it would be expected to, and usually be a huge deal and would cause rifts within certain Muslims families. If it was really no big deal, his reply would have been something like
>Sure, you can wear whatever

I see a bunch of people calling each other liars. Does she admit it's shooped? Does someone prove it's doctored? I need something concrete.

Shut up fakemerica.

Except it is completely false.

Muslims only permit stoning in specific circumstances.

1) Apostasy
2) Infidelity in Married couples
3) Atheists that try to disrupt the peace by openly preaching against and smearing Islam
4) People who make a mockery of Islam in public to also disrupt the peace

He said that before beating her to death. Muslims are pathollogical liers.

Oh, that sounds like perfectly reasonable behaviour in the 21st century. Here I was thinking you guys misunderstood the basic pillars of Western society.

I don't think I got the last (leftmost) word right. Can any arabophone confirm this?

Faker than female orgasm.

And the UK and USA hands people for colluding with hostile foreign governments.

See the problem is you think that you get to decide what reasonable 21st century behavior is when it just different shades of gray

that's only allah's decision to make

in my muslim side of the family, no-one under 30 wears a hijab day-to-day

ama

*hangs

Wow, this is proof that Muslims are decent, reasonable people. I don't get the hate.

perfect

Kek

My sides are still under a mass of rocks anyway

He was probably too busy looking for a big truck to actually say anything.

People want to make a big fuss about stoning when in fact the reason behind stoning in Islam is quite merciful.

By stoning the sinners in this life, we spare them the punishment for this sin in the Afterlife which is orders of magnitude worse than being stoned to death.

You're right. Those things are totally equal.

Fuck off Muhammad

Based croat

shill nye... is that you?

An excruciatingly painful death for saying something bad about muh religion?
Makes sense.

You are damn right we do, we created the present and no other group has shown the mental maturity to rule by logic. Our societies used to think like your does now, but that was centuries ago, we moved on because it is a barbaric way to rule.

>I will find you, you little whore.

Except there is no such thing as the afterlife, so you're just pelting someone to death with rocks for no reason...

>stoning in Islam is quite merciful

Oh fuck off Buzzer. Go back to shilling your comics.

This is good stuff. The deterrent effect is also important.

>added some arabic words for """"authencity""""
fake and gay

>dad doesn't react violently like it's expected from muslims
>this is top news

Man bites dog

If pedophilia is permitted in Muslim countries, then why isn't there more CP being produced in those countries?

>english in one text
>arabic the next

yeah this is obviously fake

pretty hot
would BLEACH

Why do they type exactly the same way

almost as if they're talking to themselves

>Repent
>Your cousins are on to you.
>Inshallah.

don't you autistic mud people understand that it looks autistic not because people think that all muslims care about the hijab, but because those lines sound fake as fuck.

no man would write like that, that's why it sounds fake. the fucking autists that come here, i swear to god.

i meant it looks fake

My guess is it's meant to say Sweetheart

Liberal media
> Look at this one exemple of a moderate muslim
People
> Muslim are truly benefactor of this earth
> God bless muslim

Alt-right media
> Another crime committed by a refugee
People
> You are litteraly cherry picking ONE PERSON
> NOT ALL MUSLIM
> 1 bad for how many good ?
How can liberal be such dumbling fools ?