Look what I got

1952 Encyclopedia

7 years after the discovery of the Holocaust there should be lots of information about it in here right? right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka5LtmlG5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go on

Bump

C'mon dickweed.

Let's check the index

Hmm

Go to H

strange

>Let's check the index
By the 1960s, according to the Jewish Magazine, it became common to refer to the Nazi genocide of Jews as “The Holocaust.”

Ok Auschwitz must have something in here because of the 4 gorillion or 2 gorillion right?

Ok Treblinka

That was another big one, anything?

Sheeeeit

hey Sup Forums stop being ANTI - SEMITE

Were the camps called different names too help me out here?

>muh "it existed, thus was documented" attitude towards the pre-1980 world.

Wtf

Delete this

>tfw even a roach does better research than amerifags

What changed in 1970-80? Was that when they made up the story, was there a Jewish invasion of western media or did nobody care before that?

nixon dropped bretton woods in 1971

"encyclopedia americana" means encyclopedia of american stuff, not an american-made encyclopedia

what?

>Encyclopedia Americana is one of the largest general encyclopedias in the English language. Following the acquisition of Grolier in 2000, the encyclopedia has been produced by Scholastic.

Wrong

the same wiki article you're quoting says it focuses on american and canadian geography and history

Someone watched Ramzpaul.

Ok since only the Soviets liberated the Nazi death camps there's no entry in it for Auschwitz or Treblinka.

I understand now

I wonder if it's the same for 50s versions of the Encyclopedia Britannica

What does the book say about WW2?

The 1968 war. It made Americans jews into the most staunch zionists on the planet. The holohoax was a tool to give cover to their dual loyalty.

Reminder that neither Roosevelt, nor Churchill, nor DeGaulle memoir mention the shlomocaust.
This is proof those fucking goyim animals were closet nazis all along!

Who cares about a book?

The Holohoax didn't happen and even if it had the Jews had it coming. Attack the narrative and attack the Jew. History is a tool, not a search for objective truth. The only search for truth is science. Everything else is a tool to be exploited.

Oy, vey, take it down goy.

Holocaust never happened but you want it to happen again.

If this is taken down mods are undeniably kike shills

Lots of it in my German encyclopedia from '54, although probably not as much as you'd expect. Death camps are mentioned in the paragraph for concentration camps (they are refering to those in the East), but no number of victims. More to find under "Kriegsverbrechen" (war crimes). Did not check sources but I recognized some (((names))) here and there.

DELET THIS!

Wtf user, I was happy thinking the holohoax happened but not 6gormegajillion

Why do we live in the Jew matrix

Well, this certainly percolates my peanuts.

Out of curiosity is there anything on genocide?

It was definitely a narrative years or decades in construction

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka5LtmlG5Y

Rockwell discusses his thoughts on the "6 million dead jews" and treats it suitably like a joke while the kike loving TV presenters pretend to take it serious. The way rockwell felt was the general attitude of whte christian Americans in the 50s - early 80s.

This. An upswing in Zionism and renewed identification among the diaspora Jews. Combined with burgeoning resentment, particularly in America, of Jews for so much of their 'advocacy' in the 60s counter-culture. Thus 'The Holocaust' TM was unveiled and used to beat back antisemitism for another 50-odd years. We'll see how long it lasts.

These stories were being scrutinized and historicized as terrible but normal, and then an organized campaign to elevate it above 'just another historical event' into a semi-religious totem for all Western ppls to internalized.

What the fuck have you done to me pol? This guy sounds kinda reasonable

I'll just leave this here

1965 immigration act and communism.

Rockwell you glorious bastard. Martyr I'd say.

jewish propaganda and lobbiyism got multiplied 10 fold

HOLOCAINE

They knew 40 years beforehand that 6 gorillion would die.
How convenient!

muh holocaust agenda became a real thing in the 70's and '80s.