Reminder that filesharing is theft and if you illegally stream or download movies and games off the internet you are no...

Reminder that filesharing is theft and if you illegally stream or download movies and games off the internet you are no better then a nigger or gypsie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Qkyt1wXNlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you could kick jesus in the balls and spit on a baby and you would still be better than a nigger
>flag
well I guess you wouldn't

big corporations don't pay taxes and exploit people all over the 3rd world, it's completely fair and legal to steal their shit, fuck you sven

WHATEVER YOU CAN DO I CAN OVERRIDE IT GOT A MILLION WAYS TO SYNTHESISE IT

i'm reporting you to CIA and your national authorities criminal scums

I only feel bad when I steal anime

Why can't I give people free shit?
They should go ahead and ban wrapping paper too in that case. Can't go encouraging pirating.

Reminder that Sweden is fucking gay

Most P2P is back doored malware anyways

>Sven
*Mohammad

>Why can't I give people free shit?
because it ain't yours Bernie

It wouldn't be necessary if games/animes weren't ridiculously overpriced because VAs are paid a shitload they don't deserve.
As long as good games aren't avaiable for ~20€ on release, I will not pay, simply because I can't afford it.

Utorrent 2.2.1 masterrace

>Paying to watch hollywood propaganda

If you can't aford don't play poorfag.
if you worked instead of playing your stolen games all day you could maybe afford it

don't like it don't watch it

H.Pontén jag tankar just nu ner enorma mängder filmer och tv serier.

anmäld

Maybe you should make quality games, DICE.

> Caring about the financial success of Jew studios...

Back to fucking reddit you go.

i dont give a fuck about your opinion. once something has hit the internet, its free.

Leftypol here. Live in Australia. This is my real IP address. I download over 500Gb per month of Hollywood movies series and anime. Come. And. Find. Me. Fuckstain.

You're not obligated to have a captive market now that your Spinning Jenny of media creation has been rendered obsolete, Kikezekiel.

Ok Shlomo. That may have been true at one point. It stopped being true once they started moving the goal post on intellectual property laws to make sure that corporations kept all of the money.

You can actually thank Mickey mouse for it. It lead to what has essentially become a dark age in creativity.

since the fucking EU banned streaming
what are some good ways to watch movies/series on the internet?

If you don't like what the jew produce why would you want to download or stream it in the first place?

jag ska onanera till bilder på din dotter sen

vpn

It's easy.
First you dissolve the EU.
Then you go and stream some films.

>Someone records a show
>Lets you watch it because you don't have a DVR
>Autistic bjorking can be heard in the distance

Dude fuck this we cannot hand over the internet to jews

>if you illegally stream or download movies and games off the internet you are no better then a nigger or gypsie

we can't let criminals run wild on it either

>and so OP battled the anons of Sup Forums, vigorously defending his views that are thinly veiled as disputed net neutrality, arbitrary political decisions, and his own dire need of self validation as a human being. Little did he knew, just outside of his commie apartment, the Abus, Mehmets, and Muhammads are enriching themselves on Svensk women and children. Little did he care, of course. "We need more immigrants!", he hears in a muffled, faded sound from the end of the street. OP sighed, and then smiled: "I am still right and strangers are not".

this.
Also, if an artist ever tried to make something similar to Piss Christ but used Micky Mouse instead, Disney lawyers would crucify them.

nice brain gymnastics.
if thats the chase you should only steal movies that has gone past the original copyright law, not new movies

utorrent has gone to shit with all the ads, prefer qbittorrent. It is nice and clean.

>Giving money to kikes
As expected of Sweden.

Reminder and a warning for my fellow Germans that streaming movies is now ILLEGAL too. It is no longer a legal gray area.

Sharing is caring jew cuck. Not only would I download a car if I could but I'd seed it 3:1 as well.

Theft implies I am depriving someone of the product I've acquired. Creating an exact copy for myself is not depriving anyone of anything, therefore it cannot in good faith be considered theft. This is why no one who shares files has ever been prosecuted for theft, but for copyright infringement. In summation, blow it out your gaped asshole you cuckold faggot.

>whaa whaa if i don't like it i shouldn't need to pay
if you don't like it don't watch it criminal

>criminal
I have a legal torrenting site here Mohammed

not suprising coming from Gypsieland

Sucking dicks must be kosher in Sweden.

Everyone, please disregard anything Swedes post here. Apparently they do not know where they are.

>t. Nordic country
What.

>pay 15$ for king Kong movie ticket
>plot was shit, while movie was setup to push meme agendas

I'm Swedish and I love cocks

Fuck you kike.

>Reminder that filesharing is theft

The burden of proof in debate is yours since you made the assertion. Prove it or fuck off.

Onus probandi you dumb nigger/achmed.

well sucks for you

No you are completely missing the point. The point is that copyright laws have become completely arbitrary and take all rights out of the hands of the artists and put them in the hands of the lawyers.

>When first implemented in 1791 copyright laws were 14 years with an option for renewal of 14 years.
>1831 28 years with 14 yr renewal
>1909 28 years with 28 year renewal
Enter Disney
>Mickey mouse (steamboat wilie) created in 1909 (56 years max) should be 1965
>change name to mickey mouse in 1928 (loophole) extended to 1984
>deadline approaches In 1976 change law to protection for their life plus an additional 50 years pushes it to 2003
>approaches again 1998 - Sonny Bono Copyright Term Extension Act of 1998 extends it to 2023
The point I'm making is most of the works today have some origin in stories from the past and are built on the ideas of others but if you can afford a copyright attorney, it is designed to never allow for anyone to create anything.
The entire industry is Bullshit and I give exactly zero fucks about ripping off the biggest theives out their.

dosen't matter you are still breaking the law, how would the world look if everybody broke every law that they personally disagree with?

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
~Thomas Jefferson

>this person that lived over 200 years ago said something and that means it's true
so i should be able to kill criminals who break copyright laws then?

You think murder is an unjust law ?

what is unjust or not is subjective, by your logic literally every crime is justifiable

amen

Nope. this is why your country is literally shit lmao
>how would the world look if everybody broke every law that they personally disagree with?
reasonable is how it would look, niggerfaggot

No that does not follow my train of logic at all. This specific law is unjust because it was changed to cater to an individual organization in a democratic country. Murder law son the other hand serve everyone and are not changed every time a lobby is disadvantaged by it.

fuck off jew.

Reminder that OP is a kike

don't complain when niggers rob you and rape your wife then

it was changed by elected officials, if you don't want new copyright laws vote for someone else

>Copying someone else's zero's and one's with their permission is theft

...no?

There is absolutely no difference between copyright and censorship. If you are against "piracy" you support censorship. This is an indisputable fact.

Oh shit. It's the wookie defence.

but it's true, if you whant everybody too break the laws they disagre with you shouldn't complain if rape, murder, theft and assaults increases

So if your government told you to bend over and take it in the ass from a Somalian....

>implying Sven needs government to tell him that

>filesharing is theft
>no better then a nigger or gypsie
while I'm not going to argue sound logic sven, I think it's time to give you the bad news
>stream or download movies and games
consumption of such media is degenerate

No I believe those are just laws and don't define my value system on what the government tells me to do or not do. I'm willing to protect my own shit and defend what I think is right. I don't need the government for that.

The problem is there is nothng left worth of downloading.Everything is packed full of propaganda from games to tv-series.
I can go months without finding something worth downloading.

>Buy Original BD/DVD/Whatever
>Can lend it
>Cannot share it

Why?

I cant pay for everything and its not like they dont make enough money already

anime/2D is essentially the only remaining media genre that isn't overrun by kike/feminist propaganda
the jews fear the otaku

Im not into degenerate stuff.

When you are being fucked over by unjust laws you have a duty to violate them.
Rupert Murdoch benefited from a phone hacking scandal, stealing personal information from celebrities and crime victims to sell his shitty scandal rags.
Why should I give two shits about Fox Lorber's intellectual property rights when this kind of bullshit goes on. Why shouldn't I pirate the new Alien movie that comes out and seed it to infinity.
These industries don't respect your rights. They will spy on you and sell you info any way they can to anyone they can.
If you give a shit about their rights, you are a sucker.

Exactly, where do we draw the line? No one is making money off it. If I am walking down the street singing a tune, Am I in violation ?

If I tell my kids a bedtime story, Is that a violation ?

If I pay for media the medium by which I share it, singing, drawing, telling, scultpting, painting, etc. shouldn't matter.

Why is it that it matters when it is being transcribed digitally ?

>Non scarce goods that can be copied for free have any value in a market economy

well i am a gypsy and the cops only giv a fuck only if you actually sell pirated stuff on the street used to do it as a kid....kek made a lot of money that way.

I use a SOCKS5 proxy on all my torrents, good luck catching me you faggot
that's why he said 2.2.1

We need to keep on pirating and make it more available to normies so the quality of shows and games will keep on being shit

Piracy is war against jews

utorrent is a bitcoin miner you retard

You are a fucking idiot. congratulation for Stupidest topic thread I've ever seen on/pol/

try to break it, try to make it, try to be strong

Why should I feel bad from stealing from Jews when they steal from us all the time

By the way OP, reproducing this image is a violation of copyright laws FYI.

Fucking hypocrite

>mfw we have pirate sellers in train stations and in front of public institutions

I don't know how to feel about this

Copying without paying isn't same as stealing you brainless retard

>filesharing is theft
How does that even make any sense?
Kill yourself MPAA/RIAA shill. People sharing content is good for the industry and it's good for creators. The only people oppose it are industry kikes who don't want change. They'd prefer we still use records.
youtu.be/0Qkyt1wXNlI

why is it bad to steal from a jew :/???

this

igor knows his shit

>Why shouldn't I pirate the new Alien movie that comes out and seed it to infinity.

Because the last one was total shite and you could save two hours of someone's life by not seeding the next one.

Unless it's not shite, in which case go ahead.

Yes, copyright laws are 100% arbitrary and illogical within the context of modern technology. Well defined boundaries for what is okay and what is not are impossible to spell out beyond "if a jew might lose money it's not okay".

Copyright may have made some sense back when making copies of something required complex machinary and physical effort, but now it's akin to a horse and carriage company demanding cars be made illegal because people will stop riding carriages.

And they keep extending the Public Domain entry. It was 27 years at first, now is 130 IIRC

PIRACY FOR THE WIN, BITCHES