youtube.com/watch?v=WTiTdJwxZKE
youtube.com/watch?v=4gc-z52ysRk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_E._DeBakey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a fucking tree

>implying

they trigger Israel and bully Aussies

It's Lebanon.
They are nigger tier shitskin savages. There was one here making threads boasting how he's beating and humiliating his wife.

> a white flag

We got the shit muslim kind that honestly need to be deported or exterminated. At least their country is a shining example of what happens when the Muslims out-breed you and try to change the host countries legal system and governance to a sharia based one.

>a swede flag

>Why do we hate Lebanon?
It's full of Lebanese ppl.

/thread

Because Lebanese Christians wuz Phoenicians n sheit and get buttmad if you call them Arabs.

I don't. Going there for a wedding in a few weeks.

can someone explain what the story is with the shit going down in lebnon

Fukken lebs, gtfo of me country cunts

>9/11
>"Never trust a country with a tree on their flag"

history of shit going down in lebanon starts with french colonial rule when they expanded province of Lebanon (that was at the time mostly christian) with parts of today's Syria (also under French rule, which was muslim) back before ww2. That way predominantly Christian society became like 60% christian, and shit is going down ever since.

About why is today shit going down there, its because Hezbollah, once terrorist organization that actually abandoned terrorism and became a legit political party with parliament seats (with its own military though, that is stronger than official Lebanese army) is getting stronger and stronger, and that greatly bothers and concerns Israel, as Hezbollah has acqured over 60k rockets that are aimed at Israel. Which they will most likely put to use, after situation in Syria is resolved

tl;dr Lebanese paramilitary organization is getting stronger and stronger what is making Jews more and more worried

Can't wait for Hezbollah to send these rockets where they belong.

I completely agree with you fellow burger, and Israel doesnt have as many Iron Dome / David's Sling charges as Hezbollah has rockets.

Once war in Syria is finished (not sooner than 2020 i am afraid) we will have tens of thousands battle hardened Hezbollah and Syrian Arab Army soldiers with a fucking shitload of missles and russian equipment, hell bent on liberating Golan Heights and after that, who knows. Hopefully Jews will finally expirience shoah

we don't
it's too unimportant and irrelevant a country to even shrug

this
pretty funny considering that most Christian Lebanese look like pajeets if they don't look Arab

as a lebanese that llives there already, and a muzzie that has a buttload of christian friends, i would like to say there are alot of youth muslims and christians that dont mind the difference of religion, and i know this first hand, unlike the elderly, another issue is most of us dont want a sharia law government, so we hope that hezbollah even though they are stronger than the official army, i hope the official army gets mroe equipment to be as strong as hezbollah so that when the inevitable battle to retake golan heights, we dont fall under sharia rule, cuz its cucked, i am however hyped for the inevitable glorious shoah

i suggest you go near the mountains in the mid north region, ask a tourist office, i went there once for some arab singer concert(i dont like arab music though idk why i went) but the place is breath taking so go for it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

Because they have Hezbollah, which kill kikes, which needless to say western leaders do not approve of. Lebanon is pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=WTiTdJwxZKE

If you're on Sup Forums and don't cum from those screams you need to seriously go back to r/the_donald or r/Israel.

fathers side from lebanon. french surname. looked up ancestory.

everything went better than expected

>Why do we hate on lebanon
I actually think we should look more about what happened in lebanon in the very recent past. Multicultural christians trying to be kind allowed mass muslim migration, the muslims ended up starting a civil war with them.

ye, and many other nations are making this mistake

those who work vs those who dont want to work

i would like to say that it wasnt the muslims from the expansion into syria land, it was actually the politicians who took the battle hardened PLO fighters from jordan and put em in a camp, and they started fucking up with the christians and why they dont support to fight the kikes, then the PLO killed a bus full of christian adolescent athletes(basket ball or something) then the same happened to PLO kids, and then it got fucked up hard. and the economy has been in the dumps ever since, the lebanese pound was freaking 1.5 times the USD.

It was like south Africa back in the day, split down the middle apartheid separation and war, was beautiful and turned into a shithole.

tomte...

TL;DR multiculturalism and add islam, place became a shithole.
> it wasnt the muslims from the expansion into syria land, it was actually the politicians
Really? Who did the civil war and the killing against people who naively let them in trying to be nice to them.. ? the muslims or the politicians?

>then same happened to PLO kids
You forget the church shooting? Probably muslim false flag, these assholes will use any excuse to kill non muslims.

You could say the lebanese politicians were stupid and naive and trying to be nice to people that don't deserve to being nice to.. That's about that.

Just think about that.. muslims were allowed to migrate into lebanon because they turned their own place into shit, proceed to repay that hospitality by turning lebanon into shit.. muslims and a free open and prosperous society doesn't seem to work except if the muslim demographic is extremely minor.. whenever it gets big enough they do this fucking shit.. And always people are so ever fucking surprised that they do it, as if they couldn't possibly know that it's in their texts to do it aswell as they have a long history of doing this shit..

Why did they want a greater Lebanon? Knowing that the percentile of christians would drastically drop that was a bad idea?

But why did they allow those Palestinians in? Were the christians supportive of Israel?

Lots of expelled Palestinians are Christians.

But the civil war started because of tensions between the Palestinians and the Lebanese christians, right?

>Implying Phonecians didn't look like Pajeets
>Implying anyone on this board knows what they look like

FPBP

>But the civil war started because of tensions between the Palestinians and the Lebanese christians, right?
>tensions
The muslims became majority in lebanon then initiated a civil war against the christian minority by walking into a church sunday morning and killing the whole congregation and kicking off the civil war from there continuing to slaughter christians..christians who were a majority and thriving tremendously before letting these assholes into their nation.

>be christian
>want to be nice to people
>sure come in, we are thriving and we have place for you since you come from bad place no problem come be with us we'll be nice to you
>muslims go.. aloha snackbar fuck you infidel we're taking over this place.
>everyone feigns amazement they could never have predicted that whatsoever.
>lebanons aftermath went from the pride of the arabic world (cause it was majority christian and thus thriving) into a total shithole..

We dont

Two words: Michel Temer.

This.

It's why most Christian Lebanese hate muslims and Palestinians.

I don't know any ME Christians in jail yet all my ME Muslim friends have relatives in prison.

Anyone that thinks Islam isn't what makes people significantly worse is wrong.

I know a half lebanese half german """friend""" and he looks like a basic nigger. Also phoenicians were semites who spoke and wrote hebrew so they are basically like Arabs and Kikes

And what about the shia muslims? Because Hezbollah are in the March 8 alliance now with christians. And the christian Kataeb are in the March 14 alliance together sunni's of the Future Movement

Right.

I actually met and had dinner with a man by the name of Etienne Saqr... who was present during many of the back-room meetings of the Lebanese Christian leadership going back to the time of the elder Gemayel and Franjieh family patriarchs. He pinpointed to me every mistake the Christians made that led to this version of Lebanon.

This stems from Israel... because the Palestinians were "expelled" the Arab nations under Abdul Nassr of Egypt decided that parts of Lebanon should be sacrificed as a homeland for the Palestinians. The president Suleiman Franjieh agreed.

Arafat and his PLO entered Lebanon and after a short period were getting into skirmishes with the right-wing Christian Nationalists.

The Druz and Sunnis of course sided with the PLO against the Christians (Naturally because the Druz are leftist/marxists and the Sunni's and their "muh Muslim brothers"... betraying their nation for religious and ideological purposes).

Soon, Jihadists from all over the Arab world (from as far as the Sudan) and even IRA leftist terrorists were joining the fray!

The Christian leaders appealed to Bashar Al Assad's father, Haffez, to intervene and bring in the Syrian Army... which he did.

The mistake came when the Christian leaders broke into factions...the right wing Phalangists went and threw their lot in with Israel while the Franjieh family sided with the Assads in Syria.

Of course when you side with Israel, expect to be dropped like a bad habit if you deviate from their desires... The Christian Right wing Nationalist president Bachir Gemayel was assadinated by a massive bomb...it happened not too long after he disobeyed Ariel Sharon

The rest is history

The right wing Lebanese Forces and the Kataeb are in an alliance with March 14 Sunni Future (Hariri) party..

The Christians who are loyal to the party of current president Gen. Michel Aoun are allied with Hezbollah.

Recently, there has been somewhat of a reconciliation between the two factions and at long last everyone is hoping that the division between the Christians will end.

I think Saad Hariri sees the danger of losing power and wealth if he allows the wahabist wave to enter Lebanon so he's taking a more moderate stance by Sunni standards.

Hezbollah are bad hombres but the key distinction between them and the Sunni wahabis is that they aren't complete savages... they actually have a Nationalist pride and they do not persecute Christians. I've got
Many Shia friends who actually pray the Rosary and visit Virgin Mary shrines and other Christian holy sites throughout Lebanon.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_E._DeBakey

I got some Libanons friends, they are catholic and do not eat pork.

Thanks user, great posts. People should know more about Lebanon.

Why did the christians break up into factions? What were the reasons?