Here's a good idea, lets take all the bums who are terrible at handling money, and give them free money...

Here's a good idea, lets take all the bums who are terrible at handling money, and give them free money, what could go wrong?

>pic related

/pol makes you sick

Why did you post your own face on pol?

It's cheaper to house and feed a homeless person, then it is to run him though the justice system or health care system

the most british looking man ever

Cheapest of all is to leave them to rot. These people should seek the help of friends/family or private charity institutions. The fact that the only person they can turn to is the big-ol gubberment implies they are not good people.

Wrong, they get arrested, very expensive, cops beat em they get hurt go to hospital very very expensive. Cause and effect billy, it's cheaper to give em a house

>Here's a good idea, lets take all the bums who are terrible at handling money, and give them free money, what could go wrong?

you should treat vets better than that, they are on the street because of psychological issues

they don't do either of those intentionally, most homeless people are veterans who got hooked on opiates

Implying doing drugs is not a decision. Stealing is wrong regardless of how powerful the person/government doing it is.

Vets don't deserve special treatment. They chose to join the military and if that has caused them psychological damage then that's on them. I'm not suggesting we cull every bum, just that stealing money from people to give to them is a bad idea.

> would you like a kith lad?
what do?

Lets give trailor trash pill heads health insurance, what could go wrong?

Instead of thinking about "where can I get money" people start thinking "what should I do". More free and creative society = profit. Wage slave society = degeneracy

Some got hurt traditionally and the VA changes my answers on disability reviews, from saying a lot of pain, barely walk, and _she_ changed it to "fine".

Shady shit with the VA, head guy got suspended and then brought back in, lots of rumored allegations. They get a pass by ignoring the law.

Then I'll say it, cull every bum.

Give homeless people cash so they can buy drugs and hopefully overdose and die.

I work at the VA and also the private hospital next door. There is a night and day difference in the quality of operation and quality of care. The doctors I work with despise the VA and its bureaucracy. I feel bad for you vets.

sounds good, but let's just streamline the whole process and call it "socialized medicine"

>Herion is caused by prescription pain pill addictions.

More people receiving healthcare means the kike doctor can addict more people.

1 out of 5 become dependent on opoid pain pills from a ten day prescription.

Becoming dependent and addicted are two different things. Depencey is bilogical. Many Rxs need to be slowly added and decreased without side effects.

As someone that's on opioids for pain, many broken bones in bad areas. I've had the same Rx, not increasing over years, for several. I'm not addicted, but going cold turkey would be very debilitating.

Drs suddenly having an "issue" because"opioids are the problem", fucks me over, which the VA did. I knowy case better than any Dr, it's very long, 1,000s of pages.