Germany just needs to raise its defense spending to 1.4% from 1.28%

to match UK's 1.9% of GDP defense spending.

And then Germany will have the largest defense spending in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

bundesfinanzministerium.de/Content/DE/Standardartikel/Themen/Oeffentliche_Finanzen/Bundeshaushalt/Bundeshaushalt_2016/2016_01_01_HH2016.html
destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2017/02/PD17_050_811.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would that mean you could finally start using guns instead of broomsticks?

But it is not 2 %, the UK still spends more relatively speaking.
Fuck off kraut

Never tired of winning

>for defense

You already have an invasion by foreigners going on right this instant -- if you don't use your defense force to fight them off and out, then there's little need for one.

If our armies would fight we might win if we'd be defending.

I'd die of shame if I was you.

Feel annoyed for all the brits who have to deal with the creepy hermans. do they make it a rule to talk down to everybody? they also seem to think they are the shot callers in the whole EU affair and it sounds like they enjoy it for all their grumbling.

Gybsy talking about armies?

>You already have an invasion by foreigners going on right this instant -- if you don't use your defense force to fight them off and out, then there's little need for one.

For 40 yrs, America has receive more than 30 million illegals despite massive military spending.

In the last 40 yrs, Germany has had 18 months of true illegal immigration of 1.2 million people.

So tell me again how defense spending helps in keeping illegals out?

And they'll need to at least double that in order to remove all the rapefugees they've imported.

We are

>And they'll need to at least double that in order to remove all the rapefugees they've imported.
Military spending has done 0 to deport illegals in America. Nor has it done anything to deport illegals from Aussieland.

You're on course to break our record! I'm so proud of you!

Americans never argue with facts...so stop wastong you time

So you admit you are way way way more fucked ip than us. SAD

Yes, let's follow the lead of America!

We, Oz, use our Navy and Air Force to stop illegals, and it works.

That's a major reason behind Brexit. By the looks of things, May is aiming for immigration above the economy.

Yeah, it doesn't make me very happy, hopefully you guys get your shit together before they suck you dry.

>May is aiming for immigration above the economy.

The Tory party is ruled by the elite corporatists. They want more Pakis, Nigerians and Indians imported for the "economy to grow". That is why the UK will grow by 10 million in population until 2030... while the white population actually decreases.

Don't mind our country giving you technologies to help that tbqh.

All those Mexican terrorists...

Except they've already cut off a trade deal with India on the basis of not wanting to increase immigration.

I don't think you get how strongly May feels on this issue. She's been Home Secretary for years, and as soon as she got power, clerics who managed to flirt past the legal system get arrested and go to jail, and the rules of immigration to the UK start tightening all round. I fully expect her zealousness to bust us economically, but immigration is more likely to decrease under her than increase.

You mean black rapists cuz last time i checked you were nr.1 in rape And crime statistics.

>implying feminine Krauts could form an effective army
better watch out German or beady will pay you a visit

>1.28%
Call us when germs will start spending required 5% for NATO. I still don't get it, it is in the rules that if you want to be a part of NATO you have to spend 5% of your GDP but only few nations (Including Poland) do it while the rest don't. Why are Germans/Brits/Frogs in NATO if they don't pay the minimum to be in club?

>#1 in rape
Well I guess so considering that for you and Sweden it no longer counts as rape if a brown person does it

its actually only 2% my subhuman toilet cleaning friend.

>hey guys spend 5%(2%) so you can help us bomb the middle east, it's totally in your interests guys

Even if that, germs and bongs still don't spend that much. Why are they allowed in the club?

Hurr durr sweden. Nigger usa is nr.1 in rape and crime statistics compared to EVERY european country. Let that sink before you pointing fingers. That denial is sad. VERY SAD

Its more likely your mom And Sister are getting gang raped by a bunch of niggers right now than me seein ONE nigger in my city.

You need a MINIMUM of 2%. Either pay up or get out of NATO

Is once mentioned German debt on NATO just meme?
or serious political shit?

Did someone say my name?

because NATO is an outdated useless organization created to counter the Soviets and all western European countries had to part. Good old NATO was the humane way the US could have vassal states in Europe and to station troops to combat the communists.

NATO today serves only as a useful organ for the US to communicate with its allies and to insert its military dominance.

the 2% is only relevant if the US demands it.

Lel. No was just some playing the tough guy by americas meme president.

m8 the enemy is already in your country, in your street, and probably in the building you are sat in now.

It's not jets and tanks you need, its deportation squads, batons, and cages.

Also, why havent you banned trucks yet?

yay Deutschland!

Why havent you banned knives and beheadings jet?

We also have four times the population and a country of four million square miles to your 140,000 . After forty years of unchecked immigration we have 30 million, that's less than a million a year.

You've already broken our average Hans.

Salam malekum.

Good luck finding money to pour into defense without sacrificing Social security for everyone but immigrants of which 60% will not have a single job in the next 10 years or see a severe increase in taxes

Also, if you really want to break even you'll have to raise spending on defense so you fill the gap left behind by the UK instead of trying to match what that gap once was so basically of you want to break even up your spendings to 2.5-3% of gdp

I thought Krauts were good at this shit

Because Poland has a shitty GDP. Germany is already spending 11% of its budget. Little calculation for you dickhead:
Germany's GDP 2016 was €3132.670B
5% of that is €156.65B. The annual budget for the financial year 2016 was €316B. So by spending 5% of the GDP, Germany would actually spend 50% of its budget. That's retarded.

Actually, trump wants us to pay 2% of the GDP, which is still 20% of our budget. Still retarded.

We've done both of those things actually

Sources:
bundesfinanzministerium.de/Content/DE/Standardartikel/Themen/Oeffentliche_Finanzen/Bundeshaushalt/Bundeshaushalt_2016/2016_01_01_HH2016.html
destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2017/02/PD17_050_811.html

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

>annual budget for the financial year 2016 was €316B
Can you help me understand the numbers, Hans. €316B is Germany's total tax revenue for the year? Seems very low but I'm not familiar with German finances.

Oh, poland's 2% of GDP are 11% of its budget. So you're paying as much as Germany, relative to your overall spending. Whose idea was it to tie military spending to the GDP in the first place?

It's what the government plans to spend in total.

>€316B is Germany's total tax revenue for the year? Seems very low but I'm not familiar with German finances.

We have remarkably low taxes.... for didndus.

You have to look towards the total government spending in Germany. Federal spending is just one part of it, state and local spending acounts for a lot in Germany.

Same in the US, you need to put together all levels of spending, federal, state and local, to look how much military spending really is.

Having said that, % of GDP is a much easier measure to calculate.

>You've already broken our average Hans.

1.2 million over 3 years is 400k. 1.5 million over 10 years is 150k. 2 million over 30 years is what? 66k per year?

I think you broke everyone's record worldwide.

In my opinion, spending 10% on defense should be enough for a country that's not even at war and not planning to invade its neighbors.

In my opinion, you better add all levels of government spending up and then do the math.

You're right. The federated states spend about as much as the federation itself.

Have you not gone outside friend? I went to Europe last year and every major country had more Muslims and Africans than any major US city, even the sticks had at least %50 minority unless you Euros just don't leave your house.

Like you've ever left your basement, Ivan. How much are they paying you?

>writing 50% this retwarded way
But yeah, depending on where you are (Berlin Wedding for example), this can happen. Overall, it's not that bad though. Far from 50% and the USA still have more niggers than us. We just have the sand niggers including Turks.

>It's what the government plans to spend in total.
But where does "€316B" come from? If the "government plans to spend" €200B does that mean they don't have to pay any defence costs?

>some of the largest defense spending
>replacing German natives with refugees and muslims

whats the point, Hans? You're destroying yourselves inside out

>And then Germany will have the largest defense spending in Europe.

And still wont have nukes

Actually, the government proposes a budget and the parliament then changes bits and pieces and in the end approves of the final result. It's basically what happened in America yesterday or so. And if they decide, they're not spending anything on Defense, then many soldiers become unemployed and Germany gets trouble from NATO and the EU, but no one can force the parliament to spend money. They are the ones who decide.

Germany needs nuclear weapons to counter the eternal anglo threat on white people.

then stop bitching about NATO and Russia and defend yourself without us

You'll need a lot more money than that to restore the military to a functioning state after starving it for decades. All of Europe does.

So if government proposed a budget that provided enough for 2% spending on defence then Germany could meet its contractual obligations?

What do we need a military for?

I thought the americans still their their military bases in germany to defend us?

>They want germany to raise its military budget
>They still don't want to lift the restrictions
really salutes my high command....

In ww1 it was 50% military spending,1.4% is patetic desu.

That's all they needed.

the germanistani army is pathetic.
it gets trashed by turkey in one week.

The Krauts on this board are acting like scorned woman since we left.

Feels good to be Perfidious Albion, and I'm going to enjoy watching the wheels fall of their European project.

Or they could raise it to 2% and meet their NATO obligations.
Pay debnts

>And then Germany will have the largest defense spending in Europe.

Hmm?

Your defense spending is like little baby

No wonder you can't pay debts if you don't know what percents are.

You can't be this stupid. This must be bait.

>flag

On second thoughts...

No that would mean we can Use butter knifes and not get arrested

I think he means absolute spending?

>dont mind
No No No No No

>lets increase our defense spending for greater defense
>also lets open our borders to uncontrolled influx of the most vile and brutal enemy combatants the world has ever seen

Well duh.
Still, you're closer to NATO obligations than Germany.
I have more respect for that-