TRANNIES BTFO

A tranny just got BTFO in downtown Belgrade. Article in Serbian
>rs.n1info.com/a246043/Vesti/Vesti/Pretucena-trans-osoba-u-Beogradu.html

>A group of men beat up a trans person in the center of Belgrade, inflicting severe injuries
>The statement points out that taxi drivers refused to transport the person to the hospital, and the police did not act professionally.
>Tranny was attacked by five at 4 AM while getting out of a club
>They kicked her, beat her with a belt, threw concrete bricks and cursed her
>She tried to enter one of the waiting taxis at the taxi station, but the taxi driver instantly started up the car and moved away
>Manages to enter a Taxi but the driver kicks her out, helping the people drag her out
>Finally gets to the police station and reports to the officer on duty
>We don't process reports during the holidays. Even Kennedy was killed, yet they still don't know who did it

Why isn't your country as based as mine, Sup Forums?

I thought trannies lived in Transylvania

>is this like the new Israel/Palestine conflict?

>she

Is it OK to act like a nigger when trannies are involved?

The writer is probably a cocksucking antifa liberal, N1 is well known liberal shithole.

your country kind of sounds like a backwards barbaric shithole

>throwing bricks at someone for being mentally ill
le so based xd

>she
Beating up degenerates isn't acting like a nigger.

I didn't see anything. Carry on.

For 3 years I literally thought trannies were a thing only seen in film.

>slavs

Serbia confirmed for being stuck in the dark ages(as if we didn't know that before).

Congratulations on managing to beat the shit out of some mentally ill tranny that can't even protect itself.

white monkeys

yeah sorry i dont live in a third world wartorn shithole where its edgy and cool to throw bricks at people for having a mental illness

so based xddddddddddddddddddd

>trans osobu
I'm laffin'

For better or worse, we're on the Balkans and I would never have this any other way.
Not in today's world.

slav = nigger
confirmed

Eastern-europeans still have a semblance of the natural order of men, it might die in generations if the western slime is allowed to thrive

>why don't you consider slavs white
Gee, I wonder why.

how pathetic and sad. Poor girl

t. lives in a hut

bas mi je drago

>Beating up degenerates isn't acting like a nigger.
>a fucking leaf

I'd rather take slavic savages that beat degenerates than mentally ill western people that live in fancy expensive apartments

STFU u closet homo.

>mfw romania compliments me

>they kicked her
>beat her
>cursed her
>She

Did you fuckers just like assume the person's gender?

>her

stay mad, degenerates

ako ako, tako i treba.

mozda u hrvatskoj mozese ovakva abominacija da se provuce, ali lele, kod nas komasine nema

>her

THIS

>sure my people, culture and values are in serious danger but at least we aren't poor xDDDDDDDDDDD

we know, that's why your country is a third world shithole full of thieves

>chomping out and attacking innocent people isn't degenerate
Okay, Ahmed. Don't you have some Germans to run over?

good job.
those poeple should be paid for every trans they beat.

Don't miss your school bus. Mom will be mad and step daddy Ahmed will have to discipline you.

Why are trannies so retarded? Why would you go crossdressing in some third world shithole where it's highly likely you'll get beaten up?

I mean I'm into crossdressing but I usually just do it in private with my bf.

do people usually carry bricks with them when they go clubbing?

also serbia is a shit hole

Fucking trans faggots glad this shit hasn't fully reached the Balknas yet.
(Still fucking fags everywhere even some of the priests are gay)

Man this board is going soft lately.

nasi degenerici sjede u saboru umjesto da haraju gradom u 4 ujutro

>Defending retrograde, Islam tier culture and values

If being white is to be a progressive cuck, feminist, faggot, nigger lover then i declare myself as a Mongol right now

rather be poor than have to wear a dress because some tranny tells me to or lose my job becuse the cultural marxists in govt decree that every smployer needs to have gender quota's....ky dutch cuck

>throwing bricks and chimping out on random people is part of western civilization
lolno

serbia is a shithole

just because he/she/it is confused doesnt mean you should hurt it

I just love how everybody here always says that being trans is mental illness, but when somebody decides to not allow those degenerates walk on the streets, they are all of a sudden niggers.

>Beating up a mentally ill person who harms no one but themselves

Stay classy, Slav niggers.

>implying removing these people from the gene pool isn't good for the country

>Finally gets to the police station and reports to the officer on duty
>We don't process reports during the holidays. Even Kennedy was killed, yet they still don't know who did it
Did someone actually said this ?

>themself

Correction

Shut the fuck up faggot leaf

Day of the rope, I'm hanging all of you queers

degenerate tranny detected

We don't randomly glass schizophrenics either because we're not barbarians

i know this hard for a chimp slav brain to understand though

Because there's literally no way to reject tranny culture other than to chimp out and throw bricks at them, right?
Eliminate yourself from the gene pool.

it's nu-poll,they are just fags.

you sound retarded yet i wouldn't throw rocks at you

That's not even the best part.

>After taking a shower and changing clothes she went to the police station in Savski Venac to report the attack where, as reported, the officer on duty asked "what the fuck are you dressing like that for?"

the anglo's are fully cucked m8.

Wrong, they drag all of society down. They are absolutely civilization wreckers and have to be crushed

most of western Sup Forums users are omega males and the literal dregs of western society, basically worthless humans in every sense of the word

other than WW3 LARPing, the thought of physical violence offends their delicate sentiments

Citizens doing public service. If the government allows this tran-trash to expose our children to this degeneracy it is the citizens duty to show what happens to public displays of perversion. The Fag received an education that will be transferred to every tyranny in Belgrade. Don't dress as a woman in public. Trans the gender, be ready to mender (mend her). Just do perversion at home. Shit, cut each other up in front of the perverted Satan painting in France. Just don't step outside.

>>throwing bricks and chimping out on intentionally retarded people is part of western civilization

it isn't but it should be

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

>her
Stopped reading here

We should though. They are a burden to our society, and so are you. Kindly go neck urself

only leafs and amerlards are mad

THIS

I blew a tranny in my chevy a few a couple years ago. It was my first time using a stick so it could've happened to anyone.

>Not wanting your country to be a degenerate shithole filled with all kinds of mentally retarded degenerates, niggers and mudslimes means you're islam tier

>what is sarcasm

Serbia is a shithole, sure. Still better than letting your society be riddled with all kinds of filth because muh morals and muh feels

a porucujem vam da nema ovde plescana s degeneriranima

I served in Afghanistan you dumbass chimp, randomly attacking someone like this is Islamic-tier behaviour.

Brick yourself.

Hanlon's Razor. We cannot assume malice, so we defer to stupidity/insanity. Thus, the anglos are erring on the side of truth + mercy.

That's a good thing user.

Goddamn that's awesome, treating freaks like there supposed to be treated not putting them on a pedestal. I hope one day as American can join together and beat the Shit out of a freak faggot as well.

how did you hide your homosexual tendencies from your squad mates???

Bolivians are more white that these turk rape babies in denial

N1 is owned by (((CNN)))

>Why isn't your country as based as mine?

Because, in civilised Europe, people evolved beyond inbred, cousin marrying Serbs that think beating up a tranny masks their overt homosexuality.

PS. you started ww1 and should have been nuked before you spread to the rest of Europe.

>They kicked it*, beat that* with a belt, threw concrete bricks and cursed it*
>It* tried to enter one of the waiting taxis at the taxi station, but the taxi driver instantly started up the car and moved away
>Manages to enter a Taxi but the driver kicks it* out, helping the people drag it* out

I fixed that for you.

schizophrenics are where they should be- in an institution.

While trans degenerates are considered so brave and special for being mentally ill. Nobody is congratulating schizophrenic for being schizophrenic.

>flag
>crossdressing and a bf
Seems he's the next one on the beheading list

>cousin marrying Serbs

Your people are the only ones who fuck their cousins, Abdul.

Aren't these guys Catholics?

>get mad at antifa for initiating violence against innocent people
>support violence against people you disagree with
You are pretty much the same as those retards. How is punching a tranny going to achieve anything? They are mentally ill people that require our help in order to deal with their problem. But no instead you have to act like niggers.

How is this even news? In Eastern Europe is normal for gays and transsexuals to get beat up if they show their sexual preference in public.

Do it in private, idiots.

as the croat said, most western Sup Forums users are low test omega males for whom violence offens their delicate sensibilities, basically you're a bunch of dandies.

don't ask don't tell

I wouldn't say this is "white" behavior, since white Western cucks are the main ones pushing this tranny nonsense, but good on you anyway, Serbia.

>weeb
>into crossdressing
Aleksander get the bricks

sounds pretty fucked up. having to have so many people beat up on a bitch of a person and public transportation services denying that person a paid for trip to seek medical attention.

why should you boast about behaviour that resembles that of a nigger or middle easterner?

Did you just assume its' gender you filthy islamophobe?

>Abdul

Cute. It's not like you Serbs are just as genocidal and rapey as the average extremist muslim. You fuckers are some of the least civilised people in Europe.

only subhuman slavs would think this is a cool story. truly the niggers of the white race

respects to grek, leaf and brit.

Just leave the fucking traps alone

That's kind of sad, OP. Why would we want our countries to beat people with mental illnesses?

oh fuck off you piece of shit,

I lived and worked in Toronto for a year, Belgrade (and pretty much any Eastern European city) 2131213 times safer. I wouldn't be caught dead walking home at night over there, where as here it's not a problem (unless, you're trans apparently kek).

Oh, and as a bonus, I never once got yelled at/assaulted by a homeless person here. Some of your cities are less safe than places in Syria.

>We don't process reports during the holidays.

what kind of fucking savages are you

t. abdul mohammed assad salif

> attacking a tranny
> based

Why don't you kill the turks and pakis who rape your country? Xuxk.

you ARE a subhuman mongol