***Revelations General Thread /RG/***

This thread is for Christians and nonbelievers alike to discuss and interpret the Bible's prophecies about the end times, politics, world events, and etc. Not a larp thread. Not a joke thread. Post what you believe, any insights, and any comments or arguments for or against interpretations.

What we know so far:

1. Islam has been identified as the Beast of the Earth.

>Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. Revelation 20:4

>[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip." Quran 8:12

2. The heads of the beast are empires. The seventh has fallen but will rise again as the eighth. This refers to the Ottoman empire having fallen, but a new Muslim empire will arise.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah_the_Best_Deceiver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3. As clearly visible in pic related, the Catholic church is the Whore of Babylon. This is because the church is the bride of christ and Catholocism is adulterous with paganism. It also sits upon seven hills (vatican city), pretty obvious. Also the Bible mentions the crusades beforehand. With Islam as the beast, and Catholocism as the Whore, it is very clear about the strife between them that we call the crusades and holy war.

>And the ten horns which you saw upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. Revelations 17:6

4. That blasphemous name for God that is mentioned in the Bible as the name of the beast, or the number of his name, is Allah. We know this because when John had the vision of Revelations, the Arabic language did not exist yet. However, the Greek language was prevalent at the time. So when he saw the greek symbols for 666, he saw the name of allah. He just couldnt interpret it.

5. The mark of the beast refers to a spiritual mark and not a literal mark. Acceptance of Islam is acceptance of the mark. We know this because of how the Bible refers to the Seal of The Lord.

>Revelation 7:2-3 ...'And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads

>Revelation 13:16-17 ...'And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, OR the name of the beast, OR the number of his name.'

This clearly refers to either accepting Christ or the beast, there is no other. In Islamic nations today, Christians are not allowed to work, own homes, or many other things without paying a tax or even at all. Many are beheaded.

Here's pol's favorite part. The demise of the Jews.

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Revelations 3:9

This refers to the Talmudic Jews that arose 600 years after Christ left the earth. You all know too well about these Jews.

The Bible tells of a second beast that is a man, who resembles a lamb but speaks like a dragon. The lamb being jesus and the dragon being satan. This beast tells everyone else to worship the first beast.

>And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon. And he exercises all the power of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and them who dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The Quran literally describes this beast word for word. In their end times prophecy, Jesus (named Issa in islam) will come back and tell the whole world he never died on the cross, that was only a fall guy! He ascended to heaven! Also, not the son of god! We had it all wrong! Everyone should and will worship allah or be killed! No choices!

Sound familiar? Exact description of the second beast in revelations.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

>And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

In the quran, Issa will breathe life into the rock at Mecca and it will have two eyes and speak.

Now if you dont know about mecca, it is a city that houses a fallen rock from space that Muslims all over the world bow towards every single day 5 times a day. The bible refers to Satan as a fallen star, a fallen angel that was thrown down to the earth, etc. Many different references. Also says do not worship anything fallen from heaven. It is clear that this image of the beast that will be worshipped is already being worshiped every day, it is the rock at mecca. An image is an idol or likeness, and this fallen star is the likeness of Satan.

The Bible says Christ is the cornerstone of the church and is the only one that can forgive sins. The quran describes the rock as the cornerstone of mecca and it is the literal cornerstone of the black box housing it is in. Also that the rock will forgive your sins and that every muslim must make a pilgrimage to it in his or her lifetime to kiss it or try anyways.

Watching now, please continue to Bump. This is important.

These are verses from the Bible btw, and then afterwards there is the exact description from the Quran only the roles are flipped to the "good side". The Bible says satan is a great deciever and many, even the elect christians will be decieved by this beast. The quran refers to allah as the greatest deceiver .

Christianty is Saturn worship, just like Judaism and Islam.

I used to study the bible as a kid, and our in our group we talked about these things.
We never did bring the connection of the beast and islam toguether, but i does make sense. what you think about the mark being microchips or an actual mark like the jews had? Without that mark, a non muslim/beast follower wouldnt be able to make transactions.

maybe I am overthinking it

why did this happen?

In the New Testament a twofold attitude to tradition can be discerned. The tradition of the (Jewish) elders, together with other human tradition, is rejected.7 At the same time there is good apostolic tradition which is simply the Christian faith as it was proclaimed and transmitted by the apostles and their associates.8 The New Testament writings sprang out of this latter tradition at different stages in its history. There is therefore an important sense in which (apostolic) tradition precedes Scripture, an aspect largely ignored by traditional Protestant theology. But although this has important implications for the origin of the New Testament it does not foreclose the question of the subsequent relation between Scripture and tradition. The New Testament may derive from the original apostolic tradition but once it was produced it became distinct from that tradition and the relation between the two became an open question. It also became a question which could not long be ignored for the original apostolic tradition did not suddenly die when the New Testament was produced but remained as the context in which it was read and interpreted.

I believe that just like accepting Christ into your life you recieve the seal of the Lord, stating the Islamic decree "There is no other god but ___llah
and muhammad is his prophet" gives you the mark of the beast. Blasphemy of the holy spirit is the only sin that cannot be forgiven, remember that. In Islamic nations if you do not greet with allahu ackbar you will not trade as far as I know, for the most part anyways. Christians and jews are not taken kindly.

old covenant vs the new covenant. Jesus fulfilled the Old covenant.

But why did the early christians worship saints? Take a look at this for example

holy shit

autism overload

UM no sweetie, xtianity stole everything from the Hindu Romans who practiced enfused Greek and Egyptian/pagan culture. Get ur facts str8 baka.

oh god youre not that angry asian from the UK that blasts my threads to pieces are you...

thats just the beginning of this rabbit hole user.. Read all the posts... The Bible prophesied THE CRUSADES

did you even read the posts

Nice analysis, chilling when you think of it. Is that all or is there more you have for us?

Wow you know nothing.

The qurans end times prophecy is the complete reciprocal of christianity's. Literally the religion of antichristianity. They too have a beast of the earth, who is a good character. He will come out of the earth and mark the faces of all muslims that it be known that they are muslims and shall be spared. I cannot make this up.

I just saw him post that pic. So I saved it

It seems to be idolatrous

Remember how the end cannot come until the temple is rebuilt and the beast takes the throne claiming to be god? The Dome of The Rock is sitting on the very spot of the temple mount. This is one of the most "holy" sites in islam. There, in the place of the lords temple, allah who claims to be God is worshipped day and night

he knows nothing of what he speaks about. Yes catholocism is very idolatrous. He shills for it anyways. its full of lies and extra books, blatant disobedience of the word, and blasphemy.

can you provide a source for that, i'm interested

which part?

But that kinda means the early Christians are catholics

>What we know so far:
>1. Islam has been identified as the Beast of the Earth.

false teachers and false prophets go to hell

Not all were. That kinda means some early christians were catholics. Plus, catholocism didnt get too fucked up until later on as pope after pope added to law and their books.

> speaking like an invalid child

not a prophet, merely posting my interpretation of the book. What I feel and believe it means and why, nothing wrong with that. piss off.

Whilst I am willing to believe that islam is the beast, that image doesn't really make much sense. Where did he get the idea to add 2 crossed swords into this? The greek symbol chi doesn't factor into "In the name of Allah" at all, so he just added 2 random swords?

White Horseman = United States
> looks regal and official but uses conquest to spread misery
> July 4, 1776

Red Horseman = Rothschild family of Europe
> causes men to slay one another
> May 1, 1776

Whore of Babylon = Ashkenazis based in "the city that rules kings" aka London financial district aka "The City"
> world learns about (((them))) and turns on them, thus Armageddon

I predict the technologists screw the bankers because they don't need the bankers. Then the technologists introduce hell, then Jesus comes back with his "chosen 144,000" to rescue humanity as the winners of the globalist contest (1000 years of peaceful global rule)

>this thread

Spooked forever
Saved & screencaped

yeah thats a bunch of BS, I agree. I just wanted to show the name of allah vs greek numerals. Early greek translations had the number of his name as 666 OR 616. That part has been forgotten by many of centuries. Look it up though

Early Christians were Orthodox, Catholocism is corrupt but so is protestantism

Apparently arabic scripts at the time of the Rashidun were often ended with crossed swords and, "In the name of Allah."
However, I can't find any confirmation of this from Islamic sources. All I get from those are these massive word-pictures repeating "in the name of Allah" over and over.

I don't care for denominations. I only care what the Book says, its enough for me.
I'm assuming if you weren't Christian before, you're considering it now huh

Could you then refer me to a source of some early true christian apart from Scripture?

Orthodox church was early and true

Just remember that the Bible was only beginning to be compiled at the Council of Nicaea in 325, and even so, the task was not completed until much later along. This was all done by Chalcedonian pre-Schism priests.

I find it hard to believe that an all knowing and all powerful God would have the wrong version of his word be the one that is infinitely the most popular, well known, and far spread

then dont use we ...at least you see the cathocucks as the whore of babylon

Some elements of the futurist interpretation of Revelation and Daniel can be found in some of earliest centuries of the Christian Church. Irenaeus of Lyon, for instance, was of the view that Daniel's 70th week awaited a future fulfillment.[2] During the Middle Ages and before the Protestant Reformation futurist interpretations were virtually non-existent.

The futurist view was proposed by two Catholic Jesuit writers, Manuel Lacunza and Francisco Ribera. Lacunza wrote under the pen name "Ben-Ezra", and his work was banned by the Catholic Church. It has grown in popularity in the 19th and 20th centuries, so that today it is probably most readily recognized.

what do you propose is the beast that also has an image and also a second beast the forces all to worship the first and also attacked the whore of babylon that is the catholic church and also beheads christians for not worshipping it? hmmmm? Please, elaborate friendo

Can someone cap this thread and post it sometime before it archives?

I was already considering it. Maybe I eill be one day. Jeez...

Ok no.
Revelation should NOT be interpreted.Full stop.
Read it as theology,but don'y you normies try to figure it out,it only creates sects and division,and crazy cults.

the quran and allah being a deceiver etc.

>Revelation should NOT be interpreted.Full stop.
>Read it as theology,but don'y you normies try to figure it out,it only creates sects and division,and crazy cults.

Are you one of those cuck pastors who tells the congregation to hide from evil instead of confronting it?

lol. Believing the Papist lies, too, eh? lol. Sad!

By the way, British guy is that weirdo that's in every Christian thread. I can't believe mods haven't banned him for good, yet. But oh well. He's a paid Catholic shill so he'll just find a way back on with the unlimited money from the Pope.

Can't go off script. Does nothing but this all day. Some say it's a Filipino. Others say it's a seminary student making the biggest mistake of his life. Others say it's a paid Catholic recruiter.

Pathetic, either way. He won't go off script unless someone calls him out and then he gets upset and starts posting anime and asking why people love him. He'll be over 50 posts in this thread when all is said and done.

He's a joke on the board.

I would but idk the best way to do it

wow never noticed how that looks like a cube

>I find it hard to believe that an all knowing and all powerful God would have the wrong version of his word be the one that is infinitely the most popular, well known, and far spread

Do you find it hard to believe that ((( they ))) exist? The world is obviously flawed on purpose, so it appears that what God wants is the dramatic story.

God wants the glory of Jesus returning as mankind's only proven salvation. Pomp and splendor and celebration to mark the end of the 6000-year Test.

the book says the whole world will hear of the gospel. Theyre no just gonna hear part of it. Quit being an idiot, stay on topic here

>3. As clearly visible in pic related, the Catholic church is the Whore of Babylon.

Stopped reading right there.

You protestants are so loopy.

pretty obvious now that I think about it.

So essentially Islam is just a death cult. We knew that, but here it is layed out.

The Papacy hasnt been Catholic for s long time mate. They're corrupt as corrupt can be.

lol a perfect description isn't good enough. Your church sits on 7 hills and is its own city. It fornicates with idolatry. You call a man father and ask him to absolve your sins. Enjoy your golden cup of abominations. Maybe if you pray to mother mary or some dead guy hailed as a saint, the pope will take your paycheck for a little less time in limbo. You make me laugh

Fuck off. Early Catholicism was the greatest form of Christianity.

This is not a debate thread for catholics vs protestants vs orthodox. This is a prophecy discussion thread. Please treat it as such, help unwrap the mysteries of revelations.

> pick up thousands upon thousands of ancient texts
> translated over and over again
> find a few things that look sort of similar if you squint your eyes hard enough
> HEY YOU GUYS, LOOK WHAT I FOUND! IT'S TOTALLY LEGIT!

Whatever revelations you think you found, I can find similar stuff between Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.

cognitive dissonance at its finest ladies and gentlemen. Complete and utter denial.

Alright, make a concrete claim derived from your "revelations". So concrete, that we can place a bet, like "X becomes president". Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?

the material world is in a constant state of decay. it's time to take up the sword

the beast is rome the second beast is rome under cathoclism. the image of the beast would be the eagle , islam is in revelations but its not the beast . from where do you get that the beast attacks the roman church ?

>freeing the prisoners is the same as imprisoning them in the first place

not the previous poster, but googled for two seconds

>wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah_the_Best_Deceiver

What does the new testament say about Judaism and Jews?

>Revelations
Christfag literally can't get his own religion right.
It's Revelation To John.
Commonly shortened to Revelation.
Singular. Not plural.

Any more info on the second coming of Christ? The scripture says he will appear in the clouds

Where are the beheadings? Where is the forced image worship? You agreed earlier that catholicism is the whore, therefore if Islam is the beast then the crusades and holy war were that literally.

Jesus calls them the synagogue of satan

the mark of the beast is the mark of rome they changed the sabbath in to sunday

Dont understand the concept of prophecy very well do you?

see this

Fucking lmao, do you have the exact line?

God will be victorious in the end. That's the whole point of revelations. It's a book of hope.

see

Yeah, the sake way the Jews have extra books to try and interpret the Bible, it's basically the same with catholicism

Ah thanks, should really read the thread

Prophecy isn't real, you retard. Go to with this shit.

>prophecy isn't real
Is that a prophecy?

If you can't make any concrete predictions, then how is this any different than circle jerking and bathing in confirmation bias?

If, by design, you can't produce testable predictions, then how can you ever know you're not simply circle jerking and confirmation biasing around?

Preaching that the mark of the beast is a good thing? kek

As crazy as this sounds what if the mark of the beast has something to do with Roko's basilisk? Like a hyper intelligent AI is able to reconstruct your soul and torture you for eternity if you end up with a chip that reads your biometrics.. just a random thought.

the beheadings are by the guillotines , revelations is all trough the church history roman cathoclism being the most important enemy for christianity is for 90 % in revelations , islam is just a means to a end for god

you sound shizophrenic

I thought the "one world religion" was called the worship of man? Wouldn't that be evolution? That humans are to ascend to the status of God AKA blashempy?

>1. Islam has been identified as the Beast of the Earth.

>not judaism

hmmm

Shariah law. Worldwide islam domination. Rule by the sword, worship or die

This seems heavy on the symbolism. Their black cube taking out our buildings, leaving a cube shaped crater, penetrating into the heart of the city deep into the earth. I wonder if this is meant to be representative of any of their prophecies?