Brit/pol/ Based Starkey Edition

>Brexit talks could collapse - Juncker walks out on May
news.sky.com/story/may-and-junckers-brexit-talks-were-not-a-disaster-no-10-insists-10859423
archive.is/8Rcgd

>Theresa May hiding from public, no TV debates, lists public rally as "child's birthday"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-election-latest-scotland-speech-visit-crathes-village-hall-aberdeenshire-corbyn-childs-a7709921.html
archive.is/d7P47

>MPs ramp up anti-"fake news" campaign = war on free speech
theguardian.com/technology/2017/apr/26/facebook-must-step-up-fake-news-fight-before-uk-election-urges-mp?CMP=share_btn_tw
archive.is/s31xB

>SNP election victory would mandate INDYREF2 in Scotland
reportuk.org/2017/04/30/election-victory-would-give-snp-the-right-to-hold-new-referendum-over-half-of-scots-think/
archive.is/nZchL

>Farron softens 'hard-Bremain' policy to woo Brexiters
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/30/tim-farron-says-bit-eurosceptic-bid-win-brexit-voters-liberal/
archive.is/SKiKJ

>'Brink of Bankruptcy' is election hyperbole
forbes.com/sites/francescoppola/2017/04/30/the-uks-prime-minister-got-her-election-strapline-from-a-surprising-source/#1290b1fa7dec
archive.is/TrhTi

>Live GE2017 odds : Coalition of Chaos (CoC) @ 10/1
paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/uk-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=282167

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOZY33H8KIk
youtube.com/watch?v=qpqWFDXTkus
newstatesman.com/politics/june2017/2017/04/want-beat-theresa-may-first-accept-shes-popular
strawpoll.me/12878389
standard.co.uk/business/bankers-in-line-for-their-biggest-bonuses-in-years-a3432271.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T67pmjbrK6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Diane Abbott's car crash interview on LBC: youtube.com/watch?v=TOZY33H8KIk

First for me

:-(

> Watching the Electric Jew
> Drinking the Liquid Jew
> Smoking the Herbal Jew
> Talking on the Telecommunicative Jew
> Texting on the Mobile Jew
> Browsing the World Wide Jew
> Driving the Gas-Guzzling Jew
> Attending the Academic Jew
> Working at the Occupational Jew
> Trading with the Fiat Jew
> Living in the Domicile Jew
> Owning the Domesticated Jew
> Sleeping on the Comfy Jew
> Eating the Nutrimental Jew
> Partaking in the Reproductive Jew
> Raising the Infantile Jew
> Breathing the Aerial Jew
> Living on the Terrestrial Jew
> Living in the Third Dimensional Jew
> Existing in the Metaphysical Jew
> Lifting the metal Jew
> Voting for the political Jew
> Posting in digital Jew
> Traveling in the flying Jew

Who /bregret/ here?

I think the best way people like us to influence politics is that a good chunk of us joined the Tories and all got paid positions, worked our way up and all became MPs in safe seats at roughly the same time. Then we make a sect, then a coup, then we have power.

Saw it before. So cringe I almost died

>All the news reports are:
>Juncker DEMOLISHES May
>Guy "United states of Europe" Verhofstadt EVISCERATES May
>And every comment is remain cucks nodding and going "if you thougt the EU would just give you a deal you are sad"
>Meanwhile I'm just sat here smiling like "I, and every brexiter I know wanted a hard brexit, this deal was for you whinging faggots"
Honestly, I fucking hope they make it as hard as possible for us, and then I hope we settle on no deal. Does the EU just not see all the other countries lining up to leave?

In Japan we have a weekly car crash. Today a 70 something person not only crashed through a glass window but did not stop until they were 20 metres into the reception area. They even had a cripple sticker on the car. Every fucking week we had an OAP do something similar. They are more dangerous than ISIS.

Only thing I kind of miss was the high exchange rate with the yen. That's going back up and hopefully soon there won't be a £15 limit on stuff imported from places in the world.

Starkey is infinitely better than Peter 'I didn't vote for Brexit and the Tories will never win a majority again goyim' Hitchens.

Any chance of a repeat of this moment this election?

youtube.com/watch?v=qpqWFDXTkus

Perhaps Dianne Abbott smacking a journalist.

Starkey is a nonce.

Fuck off shill.

I'm sure almost everyone has by now. I was only posting it because it wasn't in OP.

Old drivers are a fucking nuisance. Shame they vote in record numbers, no politician will dare do much about it.

Maybe but he's smart and is a bit more optimistic than "walking prozac advert" Hitchens.

Fucking mad. THX made me chuckle too much I need to change myself.

Hitchens is a moral family man tho whereas Starkey is a genetic dead-end. That counts for something.

>open door immigration from eastern European countries was one of Blair's greatest achievement
Get a load of this shill on daily politics

Who are you voting for, lads? I'm torn between the Tories and UKIP.

>"Walking Prozac Advert" Hitchens
Hahahaha

None of these people seem to understand that complete break plus us not going to shit is literal worst case scenario for EU.

It'll show there's nothing to fear from leaving

Why the fuck did they choose Guy Verhofstadt to be their chief brexit negotiater? He is a militant United States of Europe backer.

>A-level maths was grim. All thoroughly pointless content unless you specifically wanted a job in maths

If you want a job in our giant, bloated financial sector, you have to be able to do it, lad, and most big companies (in most sectors) make you sit a maths test of some description these days as part of their recruitment process.

Mean desu

>Admits he's a nonce
>still posits that he's better than PH because muh optimism

Off yourself diddler.

you answered your own question there

Good idea. Good thing I got my PPE 1st from Oxford already and sent in that application to work for Conservative Central Office already

You just answered your own question.

Stupid question.

> Gassing the actual Jew

He's alsoa bumbling fucking idiot on par with Boris Johnson.

Jesus mate, bit optimistic?

>implying we wouldn't all get swiftly swept under the rug by the big-bank pro-migration majority

Oh go smoke a blunt and cheer the fuck up you miserable bastard.

It is madness though. Everyone with a licence has to sit through a talk every 3 years and when you hit 75 you need a doctors certificate but still they let people drive when they have become demented. It will be happening all over the world unless people actually take note that after 40 your brains slows down and buy 70 many people are no longer safe behind a wheel. It is funny but quite a few people die in Japan purely because of it. Today thankfully nothing but a broken window.

So when Labour dissolves in June what should the new left party be called?

>We actually go back to Liberals and Conservatives as it always should have been

Not really. He is a massive memelord though. Whines about the pernicious forces of nationalism while simultaneously shilling for EU-nationalism.

>pleasure is the same thing as happiness
Based degenerate

Why are you optimistic about this country? Genuinely curious.

>some Labour candidates have privately told me they'd prefer Theresa as PM than Corbyn

>something isn't as shit as it actually is because I don't want it to be as shit as it actually is

Fuck off faggot. Britain is dead.

I love Ferrari

A-level maths wont prepare you though. I did plenty of accounting in different jobs and nothing I learn at school was that helpful. Maths tests for companies will be a bit more focused on accuracy and speed than the volume of a cone.

"Progress"

Why would any normal non-London person possibly want a job in a city, in the finance sector no less?
It's just the standard procedure of society refusing to make provisions for the future

Blairites are Tories and vice versa.

Same. He's great at what he does.

Spring

newstatesman.com/politics/june2017/2017/04/want-beat-theresa-may-first-accept-shes-popular

dear god

Important poll

strawpoll.me/12878389
>strawpoll.me/12878389
strawpoll.me/12878389
>strawpoll.me/12878389
strawpoll.me/12878389

What a retarded fucking nigger

>posting on the anime website jew

>Why would any normal non-London person possibly want a job in a city, in the finance sector no less?

I wonder why?
standard.co.uk/business/bankers-in-line-for-their-biggest-bonuses-in-years-a3432271.html

Amazon does though. My mother in law is at an point when she needs nappies. We have a standing monthly order for them. Best way because they are fucking bulky. Be warned all of you to avoid some stuff. I had to take care of my m-in-law and one day that meant wiping her arse and cleaning the shit she managed to spread down the hallway. Finding the arsehole of an elderly person who has just shit themselves is probably the most disgusting thing I have ever had to do. Absolutely traumatic.

Post more rare mummies

Who?

That was fucking hilarious, but it's also disturbing that someone so clueless is allowed even on a shadow cabinet

Diane Abbott has had a busy day making a farce out of herself

youtube.com/watch?v=T67pmjbrK6M

Karen strikes me as the sort of girl who would brick the Paki shop before you've even finished daring her to do it.

He's too miserable.
Because there are parts of this country that are beautiful and have well reasoned, logical and good people living in it. It's not all antifascism, LONDON and rape.

The wrong brother died.

That link is blocked for me.

She sounds like Victoria Coren Mitchell.

Are you me?

Half the reason I voted leave was in the hope they would get rid of the £15 limit.

BBC hates the Japs

Suicide when?

stop
this will be me full time in less than 5 years
fucking aging parents

>Karen strikes me as the sort of girl who would brick the Paki shop before you've even finished daring her to do it.

This poster strikes me as the sort of nonce who masturbates to peodophilic cartoon images of children before he's even finished eating the pot noodle his mum made for him.

godspeed eternal anglo. let these eurocucks squirm

This is also essential viewing, because she was awful on Daily Politics as well.

Her excuse that she gave the wrong numbers because it was the last of the interviews she gave in the hour doesn't stand up to any real scrutiny, nor even baseline logic. That's when she should have the numbers at their most prepared.

F

>hopefully soon there won't be a £15 limit on stuff imported from places in the world

wait what

I have spent the day chronicling this slow motion train wreck

What the fuck is the Labour party doing even allowing her to continue with these interviews. She's had 8 so far today and 4 of them are absolutely appauling

NHK are just as mean. I was in England and wanted watch the sumo. I had to watch a Russian stream of NHK

I could go for a pot noodle right about now actually.

Why don't you go for a rope around your neck instead you disgusting nonce cunt.

Dear God

THEY FUCKING PLAY IT RIGHT IN HER FACE
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

This is comedy gold.

Fuck off ahmed

Some sensible advice. Whilst you parents are still able to think for themselves do a complete chuck out of everything they do not need. At some point they wont let you and your then stuffed with problems. I did it with my own parents and they are only 70.

If you buy something that costs more than £15 from anywhere overseas that is not in the EU, you have to pay VAT plus handling.

The only way to get around it is to ask the seller to undervalue or mark as a gift which puts the limit up to £30

There's a limit on items from Non-EU Countries at the moment. It's £15 for everything, or £35 if it is marked as a gift and not from a company.

Pretty much, wanting to get my Jap plastic without having to pay a stupidly high customs charge was one of the reasons I voted leave.

Made some OC for you lads

can you spot him?

I absolutely fucking loathe Tony Blair with every fibre of my being. I honestly do not possess a sufficient lexicon to describe the intensity of my hatred for that escutcheon on the face of humanity.
I remember when I was a kid, photos of him and John Major came up on the television and I asked "Who are those men?" When I hear they were competing to be the leader of the country, I pointed at John Major and said "I hope he winds."
How fucking right I was.
Under 'New Labour' we got
>Privatization of the NHS under the PFI scheme
>Selling the gold reserves at market bottom prices in an amateur mistake a 1st year economics student wouldn't make
>Opening the doors to unrestricted unskilled migrants in 2004 to deliberately rub the Right's face in multiculturalism and to import state-dependent voters
>Creating a revolving door between corporate lobbyists and government
>Destroying University education
And that's just what I remember off the top of my head. And let's not forget deliberately lying to Parliament about 45 minutes and chemical weapons before taking us to an illegal war in Iraq which left 179 British soldiers and over 500,000 Iraqis dead. All for oil reserves and regime change.
And in what I can only describe as the sickest joke in human history, he went on to become the Middle East Peace Envoy. What other proof do you need that our species is completely and utterly fucked?

And the worst, absolute worst part of it is that yesterday on LBC, people were calling in and saying that they would vote for him again if he were to run for office again despite his being a War Criminal.

If that happened, I would build a log cabin in the woods in Alaska and fuck off civilization completely.

Well that's fucking awful.

I've only ever imported a video game from Canada and it didn't get charged or anything.

>The wrong brother died.

You mean the wrong brother killed himself. Constantly smoked, was as pissed as a sailor by lunchtime because of his fondness for whiskey and suffered the consequences of over-indulgence.

The ability to do quick mental arithmetic, how to read graphs and rearrange equations - that would have come in handy.

>Why would any normal non-London person possibly want a job in a city, in the finance sector no less?

It's not just the finance sector, though. It's pretty much any company that uses those online testing suites. They always have a maths section.

Very much depends on demand. If the person selling can import in bulk then they can lower the price. The price of Heinz Beans amazon jp is 700 yen for two cans. Postage free if you spend 1000 yen. However the price of Salad cream (forgot) but you need to pay 2000 yen postage. People want the beans but do not want the cream.

Stop complaining.

fucking hell this is worse than I thought

"Umm.. about.. they will cost... it would cost.. about.. 80 million.."

VGP?

If yes, they devalue the item so it gets through customs fine. They're good people.

The only thing they seem to want to make hard is actually leaving the EU. They are desperately trying make us cough up gibs before they'll let us walk away. The EU reminds me too much of my ex wife.

What would you expect? Godlessness leads to depravity. No wonder he worshipped nihilistic hedonism when he thought the world was without any order or meaning.

Didn't Corbyn fuck Abbot as well?

Yea that was the company.

It was Y's Memories of Celcetta Silver Anniversary edition.

Traitor.

>Donald Trump tweeting about weapons at night is more of a threat to peace than nuclear weapons actually being dropped on major population centres in the UK
I fucking hope Labour hits the teens in the polls,, and at this rate they will. That dumb fat nig nog