Do you use tinder Sup Forums?

Do you use tinder Sup Forums?
what is it like? Is it degenerate as they say?

somebody gonna get a lot of spooks

Using tinder lowers your social status. If you want to sacrifice that to get laid then go ahead. I meet my women in person because I'm not a beta and can still talk to people.

This. It's a sign of desperation and it's not for stable longterm relationships. All the somewhat decent looking girls on tinder have mental issues.

All daring sites are degenerate af and should be forbidden.

dating*

Jesus Christ what the fuck is that

A whore.

goalz

This faggot stole the beginning of his profile from a much better one. Anyone have the original?

Blood boiling

what?

*oven preheating*

Better than the other.

It's called satire you retards. It's her way to filter out people with no sense of humor.

It really helped me with my self esteem issues

Tinder's great. Be a man, spread your seed.

clearly a piss take on the kind of shitty women who use tindr and not actually written by one but americans will reply thinking it's real

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

That woman really needs to sort herself out

Preferably by suicide

And from a UI perspective Tinder is revolutionary. You use an animation/gesture, to provide functionality to the app.

Vapid oblivious or Incidious women.

Degenerate much, but worth a flip through just in case as getting laid is possoble, once you feel like you've "seen them all" then move on.

don't be autistic, this thread is about the moral standing of those who use tinder and other such hook-up services, this thread is perfectly fine for Sup Forums

I used it as a hot or not to feel better about myself, never talked anyone though.

It's better than grindr, but not by a whole lot.

Did for a while when I was still single. Had to delete it once I got a gf. Don't really miss it.

I haven't looked at this post since it was first pinned,

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

This is what 80% of this board is now.

Cucks! talk to them! You are the man. Admittedly, striking up banter via text is a skill, but it can only be developed by trying

So that's what Ben Shapiro would look like if he were asian.

Not really though. Even the currrent catalog is full of diverse topics

I used to use Tinder. I feel the standards of most women are too high for online dating. Sending an electronic message isn't hot. Hitting on a girl in public is hot. Women want to be persued in real life not behind a screen. Tinder made me ignore good pussy right in front of my eyes.

Don't reply to me.

Now I have to reply to you out of spite

Good reverse psychology, user

Thanks for the free (you) loser.

Fucking saved.

Who'd ever want to fuck/date/marry this?
Like, what the fuck? That got to be a joke.

I tried tinder but it made me feel bad and most of those women disgusted me.

It's not a hookup app like it was before
It's just lonely people
You might make freinds
You might hang out
If you're lucky u might fuck
But your probably gonna just chat on the app for a bit, add each other on social media and then someone will just stop replying

it is

OKC or POF?

Cool I get it you're alpha and talk to chicks face to face good for you that isn't what I asked.

I met my fiancée on tinder. Like many people here, I'm kind of an introvert, I don't go to nightclubs to slay puss with my bros, so for people like me tinder is a huge help just getting out there. I went on a bunch of dates and finally clicked with one of them and here we are together and happy two years later. Not all the girls there are hypersluts, some are just nerdy or shy.

Sup Forums is being invaded by unfunny, cuck, psuedo-wannabe-fashies that want civic nationalism and can't tell the difference between trolling and reality. Explains why they keep bumping shit threads about flat Earth and muh based gumbo shrimp merchants. Tar and feather yourselves, all of you.
-------
This leaf is smarter than all these fucking virgins.

see