Sup Forums, if you were confronted by a journalist who wanted to interview you about being a member of the "alt-right"...

Sup Forums, if you were confronted by a journalist who wanted to interview you about being a member of the "alt-right", how would you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OxNy7BA2Agc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"What's the alt right?"

Fpbp /thread

'my parents named me roonka snorgey'

Ich bin nich alt was willst du eigentlich

>I want all leafs to be banned and jews killed and hiroshigook fix the fucking captcha

I'd redpill them on the jews

"why do proddies contradict early church father?"

DU WERDEST EINE KRANKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN!

I would say, "That term is dangerously ambiguous. I would not apply that label to myself. And that's what counts, right? Or is it more important how the world labels me? We can't have it both ways."

"i'm not a member of that gay redditgroup

>slips out sneaky nut, the left one
>check out my alt-right

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Fucking gold

>member of an imaginary group
hmm

Tell her I don't talk to Jews.

Is that a chain of alternative bookstores?

speak in a girly voice and tell her im transgendered

how can one not love strayan sense of humour?

/thread

Tell her that it doesn't exist and the term is an effort used by progressive leftists to collectivise anyone with a centrist, or even just less progressive mindset than their own and allude that they share ideas/beliefs with Nazis

Unzip dick

Say what?

Never heard of it

I imagine in Merkel's Germany this would land you in jail.

>captcha

Damn almost forgot that was even a thing. Just another annoyance I don't have to deal with as a Sup Forums Pass holder.

I'd show her my penis and ask her to plz repsond

Accuse them of libel because they'd have very little way of proving it it.

I'm not the memeber of anything

I'm not a member. I never donated. I never received a bumper sticker or patch.
Basically, I think the "Alt-Right"(using finger quotes for extra faggotry) was an internet media brigade made up by the Clinton campaign to give her and her followers an "enemy" so to speak and a way for her to label conservatives as racist without attacking traditional conservatives.

>plz respond
more like
>please explain

I'd tell her that I have no idea what the alt-right is and that I only serve Kek

It is all Sup Forums's fault. And Storm front.

"Do I look 12 years old?"

fucking hell you cringy toblerone cunt

I dindu nuffin

don't forget r/the_cuckold
>hehehe kekistan pepe elect trump memes xD

I'm torn.

A. "The independent book store?"

or

B. "I used to love diversity but ever since listening watching h3h3 and Philip DeFranco I've been feeling a growing resentment for the Jews and Niggers. Heil Trump. Heil our people. Heil The_Donald"

fpbp. Sup Forums is not "alt right". We're white nationalists

is that some kind of indie book store?

I got asked what I thought about brexit and some local factory closing by some guys who said they were the Japanese BBC, I told them I didn't want to talk, wish I'd said something now.

>we
>WE
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Say yes fuck it. These people are so fragile and on the hunt for a boogey man so give it to them and see what they do.

Fuck off, cunts. Go harass somebody else with your retarded microphone.

probably

gotta crush a few eggs to make an omelette

Say yes and then talk about transhumanism and how race won't matter once we wipe out the human species once only the best become androids

Honestly and sincerely. I don't have anything to hide or putting my points forth eloquently.

What's a white nationalist?

Americans are niggers of different colors, but atleast most of the black ones aren't mixlings

ICH BIN DER SCHLIMMSTE MENSCH DER WELT

Pull a Cernovich and call then "Fake Newths Media"

Ehh I'm an IQ supremacist desu

asian > white > all

I've noticed one thing.
When the whole trump (alt right) movement was new Sup Forums loved it

but when women and normies joined in Sup Forums started hating it
>could it just be that Sup Forums is a bunch of nerds who are afraid of women and normies?

Email: delete unanswered, block address
Phone: hang up, block number
In person: walk away, say nothing

Never, ever, EVER talk to the enemy.

pol should never accept any labels since our enmenies will use it against us

>implying whites wouldnt be above asians if it weren't for immigrants

>Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!
>Nazi salute
>360, walk away

Faggot

>trump (alt right)
are you retarded?

Alt right is white nationalist. Trump was just seen as a step in the right direction

You are need an ill sister?

Heil Hitler,Sieg Heil!

Except you will walk into the reporter you alt light faggot

>Alt right is white nationalist.
is milo a white nationalist?
is gavin mcinnes a white nationalist?

" is that the new thing all the children are doing on reddit? I wouldn't know about it honestly"

Neither of those people are alt-right.

The Alt right doesn't exist.
It's just clasical liberals who are sick of left wing ideologies being showed down their throats everywhere.

what are they though?

milo have stated plenty of times that he supports the alt right

I'm not a faggot thanks.

The alt right was formed by Richard Spencer. Pepe is our mascot and we believe white genocide is real and prevalent. Race war now, gas every kike. Hail trump.'

> perform 360
> Walk away
> Culturally appropriate moonwalk
> Get called racist
> Unwittingly alt-right

They can call themselves whatever they want, but they constantly countersignal the alt-right, therefore they aren't alt-right. They are merely your standard stock of republican.

Newfag detected

I would ask her if she would like to bang and whether or not she has a sister who would also like to bang.

You noticed wrong
Alt right was invented by the (((MSM))) to try to understand who kicked their butt in the election and try to give shape to a formless enemy
Most of Sup Forums saw that and hated the term

360?

>user, do you identify as alt-right?
I identify as an Apache Attack Helicopter

See

Early laughs are best laughs.

both also stated often that they arent alt-right.
They're called "alt-light"

Can you be a credible WN if you'r gf is half asian?

just asking for a friend.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

That was easy.

i'd ask her what alt-right is supposed to fucking mean

Let's see how many (you)s this bait gets you.

du ficki ficki?

It got you, because you're a dumbass.

how would I respond to what? I dont know what the question is.

Not sure it's bait.

reject all labels

Nice post aren't you late for school?

Tits and time stamp.

So if I'm alt right, does that make you fake news? Because the term alt right is a politicized term invented by Hilary Clinton used to denigrate conservatives who support a united national identity; it's about as accurate as the Trump campaign labeling all liberal news sources fake.

Neither term really means anything, but they're popular buzz words used to polarize an otherwise indifferent populace by painting the opposition as unreasonable, shifty, shady, or otherwise untrustworthy.

It all boils down to this idea we've cultivated in American politics that there can only ever be two sides to an issue, and if you're not on my side, you're on the opposition's, and different opinions are inherently bad. I don't buy that, and neither should you, because it turns otherwise intelligent people with critical minds into useful idiots destined to parrot identity politics and creates caricatures of otherwise normal people who happen to have different beliefs?

Is that a alternative bookstore?

- courtesy of Samuel Heidelberg

I wouldn't be able to help myself but say yes and start explaining how if jews can have an ethno-state then so should whites

"You're not getting my name; you're getting a fuck you."

Only scandinavians will understand youtube.com/watch?v=OxNy7BA2Agc He tells them to fuck off basicly

I'd show her my twitter account with a frog, bacon, and a glass of milk to prove i'm a leader in the alt-right.

i would simply burst into song

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOWNNNNN

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHINGGGGGG

the alt right doesn't exist, cunt. now zuk this dick before i ram it up ur arse

>Do it
>Tell them about the anime right and how we want an fascist ethnostate for ambiguously aryan 2D waifus
>Tell them about my Hitler dakimakura
>Tell them about how our plans for world domination include worshipping a frog god that gives doubles to his Chosen
>Tell them about how the kikes are sacrificing Christian children to Moloch
>Start singing the Horst Wessel Lied, interspersed with Rampaging Lolitaholic while walking off
Basically, do everything in my power to get normies to fuck off.
Then proceed to laugh as Spencer and his merry band of faggots try damage control but inevitably lose against my concentrated autism

by telling her that i'm not a member of the ult white, but my wife's son might be, he sure seems to love paypay the neonazo racist frog maymay. he told me recently that he (paypay) has changed, followed by a (sad) "ree"