Average kekistan faggot in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4

that is the state of most white european males these days. they need fresh air and exercise. shit, this whole rioting will do us all good I guess.

Why aren't they throwing punches? Betas should stand in the back and cheer on the alphas who will fight like the little bitches they are.

>calling someone a shill irl

Spotted r_thedonald

those people are on this board right now

Good goyim making another shill thread. Have some shekels goy.

> 100 days after the election and people are still rioting

what are they even angry about? they dont even seem to be arguing just calling each other shills and facists and having nu male scuffles

We don't mind you here
You're just temporarily fucking up the culture
>It won't work

How is it a shill thread? Hes calling these beta kek fags out for being ridiculous. Honestly theyre just as bad as the communists. Theyre giving the right a bad name

This.
These faggots make me wanna go centrist but there just a minority of the right so its fine.

This. Why the fuck would you want to share asphalt with these fuckers? I stay at home where I am well defended, surrounded by weapons, dogs, food, and cozyness. Taking to the streets is for goyim.

This is what happens when the_donald meets Sup Forums

And these retards are still here making Trump Generals claiming that everyone else is a shareblue shill

>"that flag cost me 27.99 on amazon shill"

My sides are holocausted.

>We don't mind you here
Don't lie to newfags, user, it's not nice

hans, get ze flammenwerfer

You shills!

Checked

>americans

>when a larping streamer with big tits is a better fighter than the so called "alt-right"

What happened to /ourmulatto/?

I smell a cuck.