T-the gaming industry is a cesspool of social justi--

>T-the gaming industry is a cesspool of social justi--

Sup Forums racists and anti-sjw crusaders still get all get fired up when Battlefield 1 puts a black man or two in the game. But they completely ignore the fact that 99% of the triple A games have the exact same protagonist.

To be honest, Niko Bellic was not a generic character and was by far the best GTA character ever created to anyone who is not an underage plebbitor.

I have never seen someone complain about a nigger in BF1.
Are you sure thats not a farbricated sarkeesi-scam?

You should be the one angry Hans, pretty much all of the German soldiers are black.

Not a single game on that pic was made after 2014 (gamrgate)

redpill me on GTA IV and Nico. Was it better than GTA V?

it was different

both are good in their own right

>same protagonist

>shit, i cant identify myself as a pink coloured hair LGBTBBQABCGTR even though i am a white male

brownies get out reeeee

gta 4 was a bit darker with incredible storyline. After completing the game with Niko Bellic I highly recommend getting the two addons. Those take place at the same time as the main story but only with different characters. That will give an even greater insight on what was going on throughout the whole game

The fact that the German scouts and cavalry are black makes me wanna kms. It doesn't make any sense to put them just to avoid being called racist.

GTA IV was a fucking shit show and a joke to the franchise

>in the beginning

>no blonde hair
Shit skins everywhere

>mfw this thread

No one, except the SJW press, would have called them racist if they made all armies all white, the real reason is that DICE is now lead by a turbocuck from an openly Marxist university.

>Battlefield 1 puts a black man or two in the game
>one or two

Really mate? Is making the face of WWI a black guy really the same as having a white protagonist?

>meatshield

This

wtf I hate majority darker haired protagonist characters now!

Newfag take a redpill.

This also.

Holy shit rare.

>Not including Mario

This. You can't be fully white with dark hair and eyes. Just some kind of interbreed

GTA 5 is the shit one.

San Andreas was the best gameplay. GTA 4 was for the story. I still remember the story.

>brown hair
>white
Pick one

Now post modern protagonists instead of ones from 5+ years ago.

On a related note, I'm having a blast playing Zarya in Overwatch.

How the fuck do you have internet?

This is a video game protagonist. The rest are jews

I have them all on steam. Are they still worth playing?

Fuck forgot pic

>niggerfield 1
>2/4 german multiplayer classes are niggers
>germans had literally 0,01% shitskins in their ranks

>>germans had literally 0,0000001% shitskins in their ranks
ftfy

It's almost like White males are the only ones who push civilization forward.

GTA IV storywise was dull as shit, boring story, boring characters, gets way too much praise

Its almost white boys are the biggest group that play video games.

>interbreed
True. But it's a small price to pay for being so manly looking.

The big problem with this shit is I can't avoid thinking certain thoughts immediately now. This post modernist/marxist SJW disease in our schools entertainment or everything really gives me a one track mind. It's similar to affirmative action in the states here. Did this nigger earn his position or not? Did this spic or nigger earn this spot at this college? It all applies to video games as well. How innocent is the inclusion of a women or niggers and spics or other gay shit here? I can't be sure and don't know.

It's become Wargames.