Which one of you hanging racist bananas on campus? it says "Harambe Bait"

'Crude, Racially Insensitive’: American University Finds Bananas Hanging in Nooses

>American University is investigating after bananas scrawled with racist messages were found hanging from fixtures around the Washington D.C. campus Monday morning.

>The bananas, strung up in black noose-like rope, were marked with the words "Harambe bait" — a reference to the lowland gorilla who was shot at the Cincinnati zoo to protect a boy who fell into his enclosure and instantly became the subject of popular memes , some of which took on racist connotations — and "AKA free" in reference to Alpha Kappa Alpha, a predominantly Black sorority, and were found in three different places on campus.

>The university president spoke out against the incident on Monday, calling it a "crude and racially insensitive act of bigotry."

nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/crude-racially-insensitive-american-university-finds-bananas-hanging-nooses-n753606

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KEK

Every day on campuses everywhere:
>fuck white people
>death to white people
Silence
Hang a banana on the same campus:
>opression
>YT be rayciss
>patriarchy! shitload!

Fuck this gay earth

just keep poking the chimp

I don't disagree, but do you have any examples of campuses allowing students to get away with similar acts against whites?

BANANA ASSAULT BANANAS

Hang a watermelon and a bucket of kfc

>not a single bite out of dem bananas

Should have a hung a slice of melon.

kek this is hilarious

here have some bait

How's that racist? It's a joke about a gorilla from pop culture. Wait a minute, my friend. Are you associating gorillas with black people? I guess liberals are really internally racist, intentionally or not.

>In other news an 84-year old woman had her head accidentally sawed off with a butcher knife by a male with dark white skin. Police say the male was "a good boy who dindu nuffin," and that it was an isolated incident we probably should not pay attention to.

here's a fun one

youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc

Inb4 a nigger did it

This. There's nothing racist about bananas or harambe. They are making this connection themselves.

We would have come up with something more clever than harambe bait.

less than five minutes and a response. lmao fucking niggers man. I can't wait for the day of the rope.

Whatcha doing there Tyrone.

they'll call me mr. scalps.

Damn that is a good one

>in before the sorority put it there as a false flag

It's amazing that White youth are finally getting tired of niggers and ready to reject them.

I am pleased.

It's just Modern Art, they have to calm down

This is great! Spread it.

This a thousand times. The double standard amazes me.

Just like the recent non-incident in Austria.

> German soldier poses as Syrian refugee
> Hides illegally bought gun in bathroom at the airport in Vienna
> Gets caught with said gun
> OMG! HE PLANNED TO SHOOT MUH REFUGEES! WHITE SUPREMACIST! HATE CRIME!

there's no possible way it could have just been

> German guy tries to grab some freegibsmedat for posing as refugee
> Doesn't want to get stabbed and/or buttraped by fellow refugees, so gets a gun

Meanwhile at the other spectrum of skincolor:

> Muhammed Al Islam-Mohammidan plows through a crowd with a truck
> scream Alluah Ackbar
> has a video message on facebook about why he's killing the infidels for Allah and is awaiting eternal reward in paradise
> MOTIVES UNCLEAR! LETS NOT RUSH TO CONCLUSIONS! #NOTALLMUSLIMS

At this point, the only feeling I have towards normies is despise and disgust.

>Harambe bait
>not Harambait
I'm disappointed.

Anyone have any more examples like All I can ever find are the same 4 antifa riot videos

>reference a gorilla
>racially insensitive
gg msm, I wonder if they get any backlash for automatically assuming it's a jab at niggers.

proof islam is the beast of revelations

>noose-like rope
knots are racist

Look up "Student of Color Retreats." The most prominent one was at Columbia University, but a lot of schools have them. No whites allowed, sanctioned by the schools themselves. Segregation under the guise of empowerment

30 days of Shoa you heard it here first screencap this

And by segregation I want to emphasize that it is explicitly anti-white segregation. Every other race was allowed to attend. Just no whites.

the bananas also had the name of a black sorority scrawled on them

that said, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a false flag

How is that racially insensitive? I understand how a Harambe joke in le current year would be offensive, but it didn't say "nigger bait".

Every thing is racist reeeeeeee

They also had the letters AKA written on it; a black frat. If they were gonna do that they should have done aomething better imo, but maybe it was a joke aka would understand or something