en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_cats
liveleak.com/view?i=a48_1434990979
nypost.com/2017/04/26/wild-boar-stampede-crushes-isis-fighters/
youtube.com/watch?v=j0WgK8EMOnE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Djinn can appear as dogs.

fucking peasants aren't they.

Because Muhammad was afraid of dogs

I read something about if you keep a dog in your house, angels won't appear in the house.

Because their beliefs are deeply stupid.

angels are vicious fucks who destroy cities, I'll keep a dog instead.

Humans evolved alongside dogs, so we like them. Muslims didn't because they aren't human.

Dog hating seems to be a common denominator amongst the sub prime people on this earth.

Having said that, the anthropomorphizing of dogs in the modern west is a sign of over emotionalization.

proof islam is the beast of revelations

>Dog come and lick Muhammad spoon.
>Washing spoon and say:"Dog is a dirty animal".
>Other follower preaches that Dogs is unclean and told other to hate and kill dogs.

if a dog or a woman walks in front of a Muslim while he is praying, the prayer doesn't count...

kek, imagine the great practical jokes you could do with this knowledge

>the anthropomorphizing of dogs in the modern west is a sign of over emotionalization.
>anthropomorphizing
Do you mean like pic related?

I hate dogs because they piss and shit everywhere and are dirty mutts. I'm atheist.

muslims generally kill whatever is smarter thanthem

Because just as millennia of hunting has made wolves shy away from people, a long tradition of keeping guard dogs has etched fear of dogs into thieving subhuman fucks on a genetic level.

They eat their own fucking shit. Thats good enough for me

yeah, I wouldn't even eat one, pieces of shit they certainly are

Abdul pls

Arabs are the destroyers of worlds. They are violent manipulative psychopaths. They always have been. They don't innovate, they can only steal. They enjoy killing and they think like a mob. Look at the killing of farkhunda or whatever her name was.

Islam is dualist in nature. It can be interpreted in whatever way the Arab needs to interpret it. Their whole identity is manipulation and murder. They are like the Jew except while the Jew uses roundabout, subversive and cerebral tactics, the Muslim will attack in a physical way.

The Semitic people are the eternal enemies of the Aryan (meaning the noble branches of the Indo-European (Europeans, Indians pre-dark skin invasions, Iranians pre-invasion, Ancient Egyptians, Phoenicians etc etc)).

We like dogs because the hunted and fought with us.

Because Muhammed said so. Upon gaining hegemonic control of Medina (first city he conquered) he ordered the death of all black dogs. He was a cat guy, he loved cats,

Doubt what I'm saying? Google "Muhammed black dog death" and see what comes up

Dog = Human best friend
Muslim =/= Human

Because dogs are humans' best friends, thus subhumans hate them

Dogs originated in Europe

They're only white mans best friend

I am turkish also secretly atheist, living under my parents house. They don't want any animals in their house, also they're middle-extrem muslims and want me to force on islam nigger shit. In my opinion all old-generation sandniggers must die or their followers. It's spreading like cancer also Mohammed is a nigger.

That would be God, whom only destroyed cities for trying to fuck said angels in the ass

Sunni sect Malikis who was Concentrated in Maghrebis, West Egypt, Hijaz Saudi. Considered Dog as Clean, many of them keeping dog as pets.
Pic : Saluki Breed, Ancient Breed and Still Pure until now, Saudis include their government Keep Saluki from Interbreeding to make Saluki pure, they called saluki as (el hor) mean Noble. they treat Saluki far Better than Romani Gypsies. Native Saudis considered Saluki are Uber alles dog Breed and Kangz Dog, even first Saudi King gave his Lovely Saluki Pets as Gift to Britbong Lord not to Unclean Romani.

>I'm Turkish
>German flag

Checks out

Hopefully that little faggot gets blown up soon.

Atleast I am not a faggot who would trade their freedom against a shitty religion.

definitely

>dog is not naturally a herbivore
>has canines that can leave pretty nasty scars
>harder to fuck than the docile goat

Makes sense?

Saluki are part of Family.
Dey wuz Kangz of the Dogz.
Better Pick Kangz Saluki than unclean Romani

That dog slept with his goat and lived streamed it on facebook

more islam hurting animal pics plz
can use for redpilling

Low IQ + subhuman traits + retarded cult

Because dogs could seduce their wives

Jealousy. Dogs >>>> Muslims.

I'm sexually aroused by your drawing. What does it mean?

Cuz muhammed was a cat lover
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muezza
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_cats

thats true because dogs are unclean

So your superior intellect means you can dismiss what thousands of learned men believed in, what our culture was founded upon, what people died for, but you haven't heard of dog training and poop scoops?

>Muhammad says dogs prevent angels from entering the house
>Muhammad was a servant of Satan
>muslims pray to Satan
>dogs have been known throughout history as man's best friend
>dogs also notorious for having supernatural senses

Dogs confirmed for preventing Muhammad's allies a.k.a. the devils and demons form entering houses.

You can't refute this. Muhammad hated dogs, because they sensed demons who worked with Muhammad.

Based dogos.

>Praise be me and GOD! Obedience! Submission!

- Muhammed the greatest and most humble autistic person to ever live

Dogs represent the will of man over God's design. Dogs were never created by God, but developed by man. Muhammad was saved from a snake by some cat also. He reached down and blessed the cat with his fingers on the cats head, and to this day, cats still have stripes in-between their ears because of this.

seems to me that they should be more concerned about a drone strike entering their house

Arab has révolutioned math ans médecine dumb stormfag like jewish they have a lot of genious

Pic. Saluki Called Abdul Farouk I, he was gifted to Sir Henry Wilson by King Saud, Abdul was King favorite Pet. Yet Abdul has Potrait, it mean he was Special Breed and Kangz Dogbreed.

" He is a Gentleman, He Grew up with Saluki " -Arabian Proverb

Apparently, if a Muslim comes into contact with the saliva of a dog, they must ritually cleanse themselves. They have to do similar ritual purification shit to their house if a dog ever comes in. Yeah, they fucking hate dogs

>Annoying as fuck, barking all day
They are toxic, contaminating the air with loud noises and farts
>Permanently depending on others
Just like the retarded people. Some are adopted to replace the gapping hole that should be the children.
>Will bite you and kill the weak humans(babies and old people) if they can
Traitorous race, they claim to be best man's friend but instead it always end up eating your grandmother alive.
Murica woman use the dogs for Cucking, if it is you bf why is it fucking your wife? Red pill 999 _ murica -999.
>Useless animals , literally. They were used for hunting but blue pilled people actually think they are for protection.
They are easy to kill since they are stupid enough to reveal their position. Feed them up some poison or glass and it will die.
Not always it protect but it will always shit in your way.

Does some US alphabet soup agency pay you to write this crap or are you a muzzie?

Dogs hate pedos, so naturally pedo muhammad wanted them dead.

kys you fucking shitskin
thats fucking incomprehensible

>angels dont enter a house in which there a dog or pictures
>pictures
why would an angel get spooked over a picture, muslimbro pls enlighten us.

You're one of those retards that think that animals can't feel emotions, right?

Muslims are pieces of shit. I have 2 dogs and they are like family. They are more loyal than today's women.

Jealousy.

Dogs can lick their own balls.

Your maliki madhab considered Dog as Clean, when i was tour to Tunisia, many Tunisian kept dog as pets and said dog are clean because their madhab say that. Yet when I went to Hejaz (Medina) many Hejazi kept dog as pet and said dog are clean and their Madhab was Malikis.

Hmm look very similar to greyhounds

Kill them now

>They are toxic, contaminating the air with loud noises and farts
>Just like the retarded people. Some are adopted to replace the gapping hole that should be the children.
>Traitorous race, they claim to be best man's friend but instead it always end up eating your grandmother alive.
>Murica woman use the dogs for Cucking, if it is you bf why is it fucking your wife? Red pill 999 _ murica -999.
They are easy to kill since they are stupid enough to reveal their position. Feed them up some poison or glass and it will die.
>Not always it protect but it will always shit in your way.

So Muzzies don't like dogs because dogs have too much in common with Muzzies?

Islam is full of myths and tales about spirits, ghosts and shit and they brainwash children with stuff like this, so they become obsessed with it and see no point in life

Cause they know the dog is a better "human" than them.

Pure Saluki Puppy Priced 2500 - 3000 Dollars. More Expensive than Roach and Gypsies

this

and now i dress up like them and get fucked.

No, they just conquered other lands that had actually achieved something and claimed their advancements for themselves. There's a reason "Arab innovations" occur just after taking territory and then stop developing when their conquests are stopped.

It's the truth, according to muslims

Yiff heil !

yes.

lol

liveleak.com/view?i=a48_1434990979

end yourself negro villero

I prefer cats myself but that doesnt mean i hate dogs. My dad has a dog and she's the sweetest thing in the whole world. Muslims are just evil

but those angels were asking for it!

muslims literally worse than dog fighting niggers

dogs are cancer

>flag

your point? i'm white and non religious

Because they're backwards savages.

Inferiority complex. We'd be scared to shit if some kinda black winged angel came knocking to our window. Now you know how it feels for them.

Cute

At their very core muslims know dogs are better than them in every way.

>muslims rape children, dogs protect children
>muslims invade borders, dogs guard borders
>muslims steal goods, dogs protect goods
>muslims kidnap children, dogs find lost children
>dogs hunt pigs, muslim are pigs
>dogs herd sheep, muslim sheep
>dogs herd goats, muslim fucks gots
>dogs detect cancer, islam is cancer
>dogs helped man build civilization, islam destroys civilization

Their magic book told them to do so and because they are biologically incapable of critical thinking, they obey.

All dogs deserve to die

then murder your mother

>angels that are the pinnacle of beauty
>you aren't supposed to fuck them

shut up pig

There's a geographic spectrum, but I think it's partly because anglos Deus Vulted with bandogs

>implying dogs haven't been used in warfare for millenia

Muslims think creativity of any kind is the work of the devil. Pictures fall under the creative category.

don't talk shit about Pigs you dick.

nypost.com/2017/04/26/wild-boar-stampede-crushes-isis-fighters/

Dogs and boars are best pets.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0WgK8EMOnE

He was only afraid of black dogs.

Refrath?

Varsågod

boars are wild animals that need to be slaughtered on site, lest the horde grow to big and decimate the land, much like brazilians. those boars that killed isis were good for a laugh. boars are tough, here in texas we have a sport in which you ride in the back of a pickup alond side a pack of boars then jump out onto the back on the biggest one and kill him by slitting his throat with a bowie knife. boars are good target practice, meat ins't good.

>meat ins't good.
A true shame really.

Because they're prehistoric subhumans with retarded beliefs. As with niggers, Muslims are incapable of rational thought

Dogs are a man's best friend and they can sense evil, just like toddlers, which is why they kill and rape them respectively.