Help thread

So this abomination recently appeared at my university. How do we fight this, anons? I plan to meme the sign. Send best memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/becoming-disabled-by-choice-not-chance-transabled-people-feel-like-impostors-in-their-fully-working-bodies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why can't they just put family restroom or something?

can't stand this sort of attention whoring

Eat a shitload of curry and just go indian style, squatting on the seat shitting wildly.

Handicapped is now a gender

yes that's the best part about this thing

I may be able bodied, but I identify as someone with a limp.
Check your privilege, shitlord

Does this really bother you that much?

Why is it when you search for 'gender neutral restroom/bathroom' on Google Images, almost all the results are tranny bullshit?

As near I can near, this is some very recent term for those one toilet, one sink restrooms you see in the back of every convenience store. You know, the ones that were never 'male/female only' to begin with. Who the fuck called these types of bathrooms "gender neutral restrooms" even just one decade ago?

I hope anyone who says "I'm nonbinary" out loud and means it dies of a stroke right on the spot.

Shit on the floor and blame the fluid demi romantic

>Handicapped
We prefer "cripplekin"

Black out the following letters on the sign _END__ __U_R___ then write LIFE under the sign proceed by nooses around all the necks of the people

TFW that's actually a thing
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/becoming-disabled-by-choice-not-chance-transabled-people-feel-like-impostors-in-their-fully-working-bodies

Draw penises on it with a sharpie

These bathrooms are another story. The bathrooms you describe have one stall so it dosen't matter if both genddrs use it. These new bathrooms have man and women shitting next to each other.

Literally who cares. Isn't this a better option than letting people use whatever gender bathroom they "identify" with.

Sounds to me like you're just as much of an attention whore.

>Gender neutral

Why's it not in Dutch?

Put up the new "two genders" hand signal next to it.

'Bathroom reserved for people with visible and invisible disabilties'

yes it's right beside 2 normal restrooms

Bonus point for drawing a stencil of a child sucking a man's cock.

LGBTP. We all know what the P stands for.

They used to say "unisex," which worked. "Gender-neutral" is entirely a result of recent leftist/tranny political bullshit.

does it have urinals in it?

>Transgender are mentally handicapped.
I see no problem using a handicapped sign.

Body integrity disorder. Call it what it is.

I used to think universities were a place for intellectuals.

I was wrong

nope, i think it was originally the disabled restroom and they recycled it for gender neutral

Just write 'disabled' instead of gender neutral

"Physically and mentally handicapped restroom"

Is dit het linkse bolwerk radboud?
is this the radboud uni?

As long as there are still male and female bathrooms then this actually works better. We can keep all the handicapped (mental and physical) in one place. Maybe we could put showers in them when the time comes.

Just agree with your male friends to use it.
Male presence will abolish trannies going in there making it defacto another male bathroom.
It's really easy, and they can't complain because it states it's gender neutral.
They really only want their safe space, just take it.

>hand signal
These people are lunatics. In fact you should just to spite them. They deserve no happiness.

>at my university
Spotted your problem.
Why are you supporting the education Jew?

Obviously someone cares enough to spend thousands of dollars on this shit for virtue signalling points. I do agree though, we should be telling the mentally ill "who the cares, just use the men's room if you have a wang and the ladies if you don't"

All things SJW must be spoken in their native anglo languages.

goed gezien
fuck this place

Make these memes into stickers and let the triggering begin

>They really only want their safe space, just take it.

Pretty sure most of them want to parade around the little girls' room with their cocks out. This is the consolation prize the left gave them.

shit all over the floor

>thousands of dollars
that's an expensive sign

But this would be also killed when a majority of normal males uses this bathroom.

>Why are you supporting the education Jew?

You are supporting the anti-education Jew, and soon women will be the only ones in qualified positions of power.

Goodnight male-side.

take loud aggressive shits with the stall door open

Nup, gives them an excuse to use the womens' toilet. Let the freaks have their special toilet. It's a good compromise, because no-one wants to be near them anyway.

Fuck off and study

You cowards are too afraid to voice your opinion so you sneak in the shadows

This is why everyone hates the right

Piss all over the seat.

It won't stop this particular form of insanity, but at least you'll be redpilling normal women.

>unisex bathrooms exist since the dawn of man
>have to make a fucking huge deal out of it now so i can show everyone what a good person i am.

When you see women enter you follow them in and take a massive stinky shit while they are there

You've never worked for local government or academia have you?
Shit is wild. They will happily have endless meetings about whether to put up a sign. It really will end up in the thousands with lost man hours, meeting rooms, refreshments, emails, newsletters, running past HR and legal..the list goes on and on.

>the symbol for trannies is a skirt stretched by an erection
Can't make this shit up.

I wonder what those toilets look like

Two genders, two bathrooms

That is basically supporting degeneracy - or do you really think they will stop after they get their super special toilet.
They will use it as a prime example that trannies in girl toilets work by bringing some butch dikes with them and claim the real womans toilet next.

Bring reading material, use long and often. Those tend to have one toilet and a locking door. Make it your sanctuary.

Waar is dit? Uni Amsterdam?

you're not alone.

Nee niet gvd Nederland. Wat is deze kankerzooi.

You've got three options: (1) Trannies using the mens' toilet.

(2) Trannies using the womens' toilet.

(3) Trannies using the tranny toilet.

Your plan is to make sure they use (1) or (2), I'm suggesting they use the special freak toilet in (3).

Hurdy gurdy?

Avoid at all costs. You are likely to get aids just by walking inthere

is er ergens een resistance/verzet waar ik van moet weten?

sry dude but i didn't expect our cucky country to be cucked be feminists.

Bork bork! Struddle nipple burger bin.

my school just re purposed the single person handicapped washrooms.

>handicapped washroom
sounds about right...

Put a big pic of Trudeau giving a thumbs up on the door.

stick a picture of an attack helicopter beside it

90% of all bathrooms are gender neutral.

>toilet sign in English

Just how cucked are you?

My experience with unisex toilets is that females feel uncomfortable using a shared bathroom with males. These trannies and lesbo's that have infiltrated western institutions do not realise that females use the bathroom when out in public as an excuse to get away from a man for a variety reasons, eg. to make themselves up, to converse with their female friends about tactics on how to get a Chad etc, the last thing they want is to have to share that space with men.

>Sharpie
>Scratch out Neutral
>Scratch out the tranny and wheelchair pictures
>Right '2' next to Gender and add an S

still used primarily by disabled people

I wonder why us burgers call it a "bathroom" and not a "washroom". There are no baths, but you go in there to wash yourself. That's so weird.
>Burger education?

cum in spots where noone will look so the whole room smells like a NEETs bedroom

Cross out gender neutral and White out "freak bathroom"

Kek at first I thought the wheelchair guy was suppose to be a transattackhelicopter

I DIDN'T KNOW BEING A FUCKING CRIPPLE WAS A GOD DAMNED GENDER

WHAT TO THE FUCKING CRIPPLES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS

The best way to get rid of this shit is to 1-up them. Speed up the degeneracy quick enough to where people will get rattled. Right now (((they))) are just slowly easing us down and down the slippery slope of degeneracy like slowly boiling a frog. Figuratively and memetically -- we are the frogs, the Pepes.
Tell them the bathrooms aren't inclusive enough. They love that word.

pee on the seat

OH IS THAT WHY IT TAKES FEMALE BATHROOM USERS 18 HOURS TO TAKE A WHIZ WHEN ABOUT A DOZEN OF THEM ALL FLOCK THERE AT ONCE

OK, this is actually funny.

wait until someone akin to big red walks in and then pour your shit jugs and piss bottles into her stall

New sign:
>Physical and mental disablity bathroom

Draw a cartoon kid sucking on the tranny dick

There is only one answer, shit swastika

have an orgy in the washroom, get a wheelchair guy to be part of it too, that would be pretty sexy you know

lol no. Weet gewoon dat er meer mensen dit bullshit vinden. We zeggen er alleen niks van. We staan aan de verliezende kant van de geschiedenis voor nu.

Print this and stick it on top. Probably can't do much else since I got to go to work now. Much luck, toothpaste.

Step 1 : Dress up as tranny

Step 2 : Rape a girl (with a condom if you don't want to get caught)

Step 3 : Hide and wait as they flip their shit and change the rules back

ok serious answer:

write "this is filth, remove this now, or i will - allahu ackbar!!!" (in angry-writing with a permo)

this will work

no backlash either because apparently the media chooses to offend faggots over muslims, or just pretend this doesnt exist