So what is the incentive in not participating in degenerate activities? This thursday I'm going to a club...

So what is the incentive in not participating in degenerate activities? This thursday I'm going to a club, doing drugs and likely having a one night stand with a 6 or 7. Why shouldn't I do this if it relaxes me and makes me love life more?

Because being alive isn't about loving life.
Life is a terrible thing, you hedonist.

because if you think life is a pursuit of nothing but your selfsh desires then you are weak.

>Why shouldn't I do this if it relaxes me and makes me love life more?
Because it's degenerate?

Enjoy your lack of fulfillment you godless hedonistic fool.

You should do it, not participating doesn't make you any more virtuous
Also post more Lauren

>what is the incentive
A better world.

>This thursday I'm going to a club, doing drugs and likely having a one night stand with a 6 or 7
Congratulations. I manage a rather large nightclub.
Thanks for paying my bills.

Because this only benefits you. This does not benefit the society of which you are a part of.

>t. skeleton autistic 4channer christcucks
Pay no attention to these hypocrites. Do whatever you'd like to do so long as you can support yourself and you aren't directly hurting anybody, user. Have a fun night and be safe.

Because participating in degeneracy is a waste of everyone's time.

It's fun but fleeting and exciting but destructive. What about bein degenerate is good for you or the girl? Is she better off having banged some guy with no promise of a relationship?

Are you better off banging some whore with no emotional interest in her?

t. boy with deadbeat dad

>Because participating in degeneracy is a waste of everyone's time.
You waste time all the time.
>It's fun but fleeting and exciting but destructive.
Like most things in life.
>What about being degenerate is good for you or the girl? Is she better off having banged some guy with no promise of a relationship?
She is obviously not mother material and never will be. It's better she doesn't have kids at all and dies alone. Her banging OP doesn't harm the white race.
>Are you better off banging some whore with no emotional interest in her?
Better than getting married and raising children in this hell hole called Civilization 2017: Degeneracy Normalized

me on the left

>She is obviously not mother material and never will be.
Except she will be someday
>It's better she doesn't have kids at all and dies alone.
>Her banging OP doesn't harm the white race.
>Better than getting married and raising children in this hell hole called Civilization 2017: Degeneracy Normalized
Sure thing Shlomo

Because it perpetuates the downfall of Western civilisation.

>What about bein degenerate is good for you or the girl?
He bought 3 drinks at my bar in hopes of getting laid. That helped pay my staff.

>Is she better off having banged some guy with no promise of a relationship?
In general, no.
On that specific night, yes.
Women have huge egos, user. Egos are like pets; they need to be fed.

Hi qt ;)

spotted the misled liberal

You are being obtuse, be degenerate if that's what you want but don't pretend like it's a good thing or somehow better than being traditional when it objectively isn't

Being a degenerate is a waste of your time and money and youthful energy when you should be building the foundations for a good career and healthy family

i live in las vegas and can go to any club in the city with bottle service for free. i know the hosts, entertainers, you wouldn't believe the shit i can do.

but you know what? i prefer better things in my life.

Just b urself man

Also, pleasures of the flesh are fleeting and shallow. Good for the moment and not much else.

Collectively, your actions and decisions influence society. The more you do it, the larger the market for people offering those services is and the more it shits up society. That's the tragedy of the "free market", it responds to the whims and trends of the masses. Also, the more you do it, the more it's normalized, the more people imitate it, and then you have a society of nothing but degenerates who value nothing but hedonism and self-indulgence that crumbles because it becomes the norm, to be replaced by cultures and societies that aren't self-destructive (like Islam, or China, currently).

Individually, it's a waste of time, money and energy that could be spent improving yourself or doing something worthwhile, and it's also destructive (making you dumber, fatter, less healthy, poorer, etc.)

Nothing wrong with having fun or engaging in frivolous activities sometimes, but the fact that people would rather spend their life doing that than do something that matters is part of why Western civilization is on the decline. Can you imagine if all these people spent this time getting engaged politically and getting redpilled? The West would get fixed in a couple years.

please breastfeed me

>tfw you'll never lick Lauren sweaty feet after she went to a protest on a hot summer day

Stop ruining our society.

>Collectively, your actions and decisions influence society.

I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change

But you won't. Canada is San Francrisco, the country.
No one can take you seriously when you're elbow deep in a faggot's ass telling everyone else to stop being degenerate.

Daily reminder that promoting degeneracy is one of the ways Jews destroy societies.

Let me tell you what life is like in Arizona
>be summertime
>be hot
>friends come over about 1030 am
>have mimosas and breakfast
>head to the pool with a. Cooler of beer
>swim and drink till about 4
>early dinner
>make plans to go out
>end up bailing
>fuck your sun kissed girl about 630
>settle in to watch movies over a bottle of wine
>asleep by 930
>repeat on Sunday

It's a good life

c-can i join?

catalina foothills?

>Living like a nigger
Good job user

I miss AZ. Feels pretty fucking bad.

But you should. Only people that ever want to stop you from doing these things are resentful virgin losers. Crabs in a bucket that never leave their houses and are afraid to look at women in the eye.

Just go out and have fun.

Do it...but remember to be your normal self when not thinking about the degenerate shit you do, that's all.

If you can't understand why you shouldn't do things like this, then it doesn't apply to you. Some people are just born animals and live like that their whole lives

This is literally every day in Australia. Feelsgoodman.jpg

MY BRO

>This is literally every day in Australia. Feelsgoodman.jpg
sits inside and shitposts on Sup Forums
lel

Yes

No that house is Far East Mesa

Come home; white man

That it does brother

You're right i should be out soaking the sun and surf at 11:47 fucking PM you retarded slavshit.

Degenerate activities show that you are closer to beast than you are to the Ubermensch.

Do what you want but you could be so much more

I know that feel

cetrtek.. gres v cirkus mize vohat? ce hoces prasico pofukat pejt v rozno/bezigrad. dabe kes meces proc.

> likely having a one night stand with a 6 or 7
6 or 7 what?