Why are you faggots so obsessed with Jews...

Why are you faggots so obsessed with Jews? I understand the nigger hate and Muslim hate because they are violent dumb apes with no redeeming qualities but the Jews don't have any violence towards anyone except the muslims and actually have contributed to humanity in a lot of ways.

Other urls found in this thread:

luxor911.blogspot.no/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
youtube.com/watch?v=H5nzjkmtCOc
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM
youtube.com/watch?v=q7vbi6c6ePQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YFjjVbLRLK4
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA&t=610s
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=kAKlN-k34JI&t=32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't you suck all of our dicks and then go and kill yourself?

Not an argument

many great points, but you can also just read 1933

skip to 1933 for tl;dr

You're not white.

Suck our dicks.

>Not an argument
NO SHIT SHERLOCK!

Muslims and Niggers are just tools of the Jew.

Sherlock sounds very Jewish.

Adolf Hitler's Warning
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Jewess admitting that Jews are behind the push for multiculturalism in Europe:
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38

Goebbels on the International Jew:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

Why did Hitler hate Jews?
youtube.com/watch?v=H5nzjkmtCOc

Adolf Hitler - "You Said I Was A Dreamer"
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Oswald Mosley - Europe Lives and Marches On
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

Britain Reborn
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk

Truth Will Triumph
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

Goebbels: Is it Pagan?
youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM

Hermann Göring: The 300 Spartans
youtube.com/watch?v=q7vbi6c6ePQ

Jews edit Wikipedia
youtube.com/watch?v=YFjjVbLRLK4

Hitler - What is Europe?
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg

Jews are real life trolls. They promote degeneracy for everyone but themselves.

t. Jew

Don't forget the protocols of the elders of zion

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA&t=610s

Because we see people like Barbara Lerner Spectre threating that if Europe doesn't "learn how to be multicultural" i.e. African and Islamic, then we will not exist. We already are multicultural with natural diversity, we're just also happen to be all white which they see as evil and wrong.

Not an argument

Suck my asshole, faggot.

You're late for class.

Why are jews so obsessed with fucking over the goyim?

Ok but white people promote globalism just as much if not more than Jews. Especially white women who vote to import subhuman apes into their countries to rape them. It seems to me like you guys are scapegoating because you can't face the fact that whites are commiting genocide on their own people

Same reason you guys want to be Aussies.

They're jealous.

If you want the Jews and white people to be allies and friends, you'd better start telling the "liberal" Jews to either move to Israel or accept that they are living in nations created and peopled by white Europeans. Do that rather than asking us why we hate people who hate us. They are the ones causing problems for all the other Jews with their constant subversion and attacks on us.

It's a joke

Hey Jew. Muslim American here.

Biding my time for pic related

Take the redpill on the decline of western civilization. Us goyim are lower than cattle in their eyes.

>white people promote globalism just as much if not more than Jews

Reasoning with your evil kind is a waste of time it is better to just slice your head off.

Colonization of Israel when?

We didn't pick them as our enemy. They picked us.

We are just the resistance. We dare resisting our own destruction at the hands of the jew. And for that they hate us.

HOW DARE THOSE GOYIM DEFEND THEMSELVES
DON'T THEY KNOW HOW GREAT THE WORLD WOULD BE WITHOUT THEM?

Fuck off with this divide and conquer.

>he thinks a pale skinned caucasoid ethnic group that has been interbreeding in Europe for 2,000+ years isn't "white"

Get over yourself dude these Jews aren't semites they're Eastern European converts larping as semites. The actual Semitic Jews are right wing

Well, white women actually voted more for Trump than Hilary, but I do accept that white women can be gullible dumb bitches, although we are bombarded with propaganda to racemix, to have open borders and wallets, to give our lands and culture to others, and who is pushing that propaganda? When the Labour party were in power here, all the multiculti anti-white shit came from Peter Mandelson, Barbara Roche, Jack Straw, Patricia Hodges, and they all have Judaism in common. And now we have Luciana Berger telling us our country and history are shit and we should accept 50 million "refugees" to make up for it. I'm not scapegoating, I'm telling you what I'm actually observing and feeling the effects of here.

Lurk more

Zionism. Ask the question "how is this related to money". What happened in 1913 that made Rothschild bakers happy with (((their))) man? Was Wilson reelected for a purpose? Balfour Declaration? Greater Israel? What were the effects felt in Germany post WW1? Starving German families paying for zionist ambitions. Was Hitler done being raped? Did WW2 destroy that last refuge of freedom and fully establish NWO?

He has no evidence, just like the fag who says christians cause more harm than Jews in the world. 99.9% of the worlds problems go back to Jews and usury. I've been posting the same images all day so please share some if you have any. I'll make some oc when I get home.

No one cares how right wing Jwes are they all have to die.

They get others to do the violence, namely niggers and muslims.

Didn't you attend the Alt-Right ™ sign up briefing? Hrmm...

>is goyim are lower than cattle in their eyes
Ok? They think they are superior in the same way you think you're superior to blacks. What's the problem?

Ooh yeah...

Suck it, kike...

They still practice Judaism thus they are a threat. Even if they don't, if they are in touch with their heritage they are a threat.

Actually I agree, Ashkenazis are white, I myself have said on this forum they are larping as Jews. It's not me saying they're not white, they say it themselves, have you seen the video of the Jews kids, as blonde as Europeans in some cases, chanting "We're Jewish, we're not white!" You might not have a problem with white people, but plenty of Jews do, even if they are white, so you tell me why I should be silent about people trying to break my culture and demographics?

Jews want to destroy white Christians.

The next time a homeless man is annoying you because a Jew banker stole his house, maybe then you'll connect the dots? Probably not.

because diane feinstein, nancy pelosi, and anthonyn weiner. because sheldon adelson, sal alinsky, and Zbigniew Brzezinski

>What's the problem?
Fuck off already kike.

Sorry I don't debate with Muslims for very obvious reasons

Terrible shitpost.

>one batshit crazy kike says something offensive
DAMN CLETUS ALL DA J00Z ARE EVUL

Here is what will happen to you if they ever get total power in your country, like they did in russia once.

Jews are just as violent as Muslims, they just go about it in a different way

They want to mongrelize the white race as we are the only ones capable of standing up to them in terms of intellect. They want 90 iq workers capable of completing tasks, but not smart enough to revolt. The rabbit hole goes even deeper than that, child sex/ sacrifice/ worship of lucifer and eventually a NWO with control over every single human being.

Here OP

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Majority of bolsheviks were Jews. Eventually we get the holodomer which is the genocide millions of WHITE CHRISTIAN EUROPEANS. Here's a random jew saying something crazy, did I mention he also held an important role in the EU. Did you know Jews practice nepotism? That means they get their relatives jobs. Can you put 2+2 together?

Muslims dont control every banking system in Europe.

>ppppls guys like m-me, im one of you

go and stay go

>Has a book that says that all nonjews are worth less than shit
>Talks about not being generalized

Fucking jews.

>jews accusing others of being obsessive and neurotic

Classic projection. You guys really need to work on your game, you're just way to predictable at this point....

>as we are the only ones capable of standing up to them In terms of intellect

So why aren't they doing the same to asians? Perhaps it's because white people are the ones doing this to themselves and you just need someone to blame for your races embarrassing behaviors

Just give up already Goldberg your attempts to lower the esteem of whites is futile.

>derr anyone that disagrees with me about Jews is a kike

You just called me a muslim for not agreeing with you.

The only reason islamist are in Europe is due to your kind as well.

that's s-saucy

Jewish children and women should be put to the flame.

Their fathers and brothers should be gased with the smoke.

Jews are the ones that give the right conditions for the naturally violent nigger to become more violent.

Everything that Jew touches, gets corrupted.

I don't know, in my opinion it's because it's easy for a Jew to race mix with a white, and the resulting child looks European. Since the Jewish bloodline is matriarchal, it's even more likely they would survive as if the women are raped the resulting child is a Jew. Asians practiced isolationism and have always been cautious of foreigners, this, combined with the fact that it's hard to had a Jew Asian that looks Asian, makes subversion hard. Regardless all of these Asian nations have a Rothschild bank so it's only a matter of time. Have you heard of the Jewish tradition of sucking a penis after the circumscion?

>Why are you faggots so obsessed with Jews?
Oh you know... when we turn on the news and see wall to wall Jews pushing their agenda 24/7.

Nothing would make us more happy than to see all Jews go home to Israel and mind their own business and fight their own wars.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Hitler did nothing wrong. End of discussion

I'm not obsessed with Jews. My wife is a hot half-Jewish, half-Nordic lady. A lot of my friends growing up were Jewish because I am smart and went to a prep school full of smart people.

Yes, Jews tend to oppose nationalism (I wonder why), but they're essentially Western, culturally and ethnically. If you can't work shit out with the Jews, you're totally incompetent, politically. We have so much in common.

If you believe islammie all Americans want to gas joos. Total bs. I Iove Yisrael.

Our GOD is a Joo.

Don't believe the stinking mooslums shilling against their masters.

When shit breaks in Germany and France the Temple Mount is ours and we will bulldoze the Dome. I wanna film that and put it on AL Jazeera.

Another jew is in this thread.

Yes being in the shadows pulling strings sorry to say guy but you don't see the bigger picture this is bigger the all of us i hope it is not too late for us

>Eastern European converts larping as semites
They have more italians genes. They just eventually settled in Eastern europe because slavs were easier to manipulate.

The protocols of zion

I'm not Jewish, I'm ethnically British/French.

This is the nature of the anti-Semetic retardation. Everyone is accused of being a Jew.

Go back to \ck\ you whore your asmr videos are reversed

Kikes practice nepotism. Also you're a kike, neck yourself subverter. We can't compete when they control the country, we have to be a good goy lap dog or our careers are ruined.

I would say lurk more, but you're such a blind fucking faggot that I don't think it would do any good

believing that you are among the only people capable of standing up to jews in terms of intellect while believing in nwo conspiracy theories at the same time. lmao

if it posts like a Jew and replies like a Jew...

>they're essentially Western, culturally and ethnically
You don't know what any of that means.

You're not smart. You're dumb. Really dumb.

This, you can even pinpoint the start of Sweden's downfall mostly to a single Jew, David Schwarz, and look at who owns their media and thus controls the narrative.

>he thinks Jews are a different race
Please read Let's discuss actually racial science and not some spiritual mumbojumbo

My British family owned a multi-generational business and I've benefited from nepotism there. No Jews involved. Nepotism is what families do who have their shit together. I'm still patriotic and am serving my country, overall, in my career.

>We can't compete when they control the country, we have to be a good goy lap dog or our careers are ruined.

Don't think like that. You can do anything if you put your mind to it. Help take the country back. Don't let any Jew or Jew sympathizer discourage you.

quads don't lie.

>literally goes HURR ANTI SEMETIC

Yet you really are a jew.

Fuck off jew.

>Why are you faggots so obsessed with Jews?

Fuck off

No they can't be killed just like that you must make them beg for the lives before i gas them with my farts

My Jewish father-in-law composes conservative, European-style classical music. He admires Western culture and doesn't do a thing to subvert it. What have you done lately to contribute to Western culture? Written any symphonies?

youtube.com/watch?v=kAKlN-k34JI&t=32s

I have to agree with you on this one. I don't believe the alt-right attracts the actual whites with the high IQ's but rather the ones with the paranoid personality disorder. white nationalism will fail because of these idiots.

Just because a culture isn't violent doesn't mean it's not destructive. Jews are the ultimate enemy, because they're smarter than the niggers and ragheads. They can't be dealt with in the same way. The niggers and ragheads are only a problem because the jews make them a problem for us. No jews, everyone stays in their own countries, western civilisation stops being debt slaves and reclaims it's former glory.

Jews are pathological liars I wont believe a thing you say.

>theyt told me I could become anything
>so I became a retarded duck

It is true because most of us ARE jews or half-Jews. We know there is a cospiracy, because we took part in it, but refused it.
I don't really believe the goyim would be capable to anything without our guidance, because only we know how to fight the Jew.

It's true you fuckwit, who do you think votes for globalist cucks every election?