So my parents are traveling Europe for the next month and I can't help but worry for their safety with all the shit...

So my parents are traveling Europe for the next month and I can't help but worry for their safety with all the shit going on over there, am I overreacting? They aren't dumb enough to jump into the lion's pit of shady back alley shitting streets but they are going to be visiting touristy places like museums and monuments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2015_Île-de-France_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Antwerp_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Westminster_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Stockholm_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphen_aan_den_Rijn_shopping_mall_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:2016_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States
nytimes.com/2017/03/23/world/europe/antwerp-belgium-car-attack.html?_r=0
youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk
koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20151115000429
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-30/europes-tourism-tumbles-amid-terror-attacks-refugee-crisis
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/violent-crime/violent-crime-topic-page/violentcrimemain_final
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be more specific, where in Europe? Germany, France and shit?

Please...

Europe is still an incredibly safe place, especially in comparison to the US - probably in every way imaginable.

Multiple countries, England, Italy, France, Netherlands, Belgium

There is nothing to fear. I was at the 14Jul with the truck I saw it. I live in Nice. Those shits never happening..

kek your parents are gonna get enriched

Stop bullying the greatest orator of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

They'll be fine dude.

Europe is in every way imaginable safer than the US.

Stop LARPing, retard. You're a hundred times more likely to get shot/stabbed/raped by a nigger in burgerland than get enriched in Europe. Fucking idiot.

Your view of Europe is a caricature of realty.
Warped by excessive consumption of hypersensationalist news media.

>MFW he was actually a cool guy more moderate and measured than Hitler.
>MFW he is now an "evil Anglo xD" meme.
>MFW I have no face.

>am I overreacting?
You're safer in Western Europe is than you've ever been in the US.

Any european country is considerably safer than the US you gullible fuck

>He thinks I am bullying him

They're going get rekt. Look for replacement, OP. Honestly.

Exactly. The anglo meme can be funny but it doesn't really makes sense and frankly it triggers me

Not as far as Muslim attacks go but you are correct.

We don't live in shitty neighborhoods where there are blacks killing people left and right though

>walk outside
>don't get shot
I don't know, user, it seems like they might be safer in Europe than in the US.

Bud did you get raped?

Seriously? Getting raped is part and parcel of big city life.

You're more likely to get raped in the US than in the Czech Republic, so I guess the answer is no, I did not.

says the american, from the country where gangsters can buy a gun for the price of a pair of jeans.

nigger you should be worried if your parents go out of their own home not if they travel to europe

Just tell them to not think bad about the Cultural Enrichers or else theyll have to be forcefully enriched

the anglo meme makes perfect sense. that's why we love it and have completely co-opted it.

The world was made to serve the ANGLO, and it knows it.

Europe is a hell of a lot safer than the US.

they'll be fine, Jesus is watching

Meh so long as they do the tourist shit they'll be fine. I had some mates do 3 weeks there and felt the same way, but even if it's abhorrent and disgusting that retarded euros let this trash walk the same streets as them, your average traveller will be fine.

Are they doing one of those bus / guided tours? Those are pretty good for old people.

And then Americans on Sup Forums claim to see through propaganda

they actually genuinely believe Europe is dangerous because of a couple shitskins in a truck

I dont think so, they've been to England before and we have family over there to show them around

Tell them to avoid Brussels. That's literally the only legitimately dangerous place even for careful people.
Otherwise, they should be fine, if they stick to basic safety precautions similar to what they'd do in the US, i.e. avoid shitskin-heavy areas.

Oh and because Trump tells them Europe is apparantly dangerous

while absolutely nothing ever happens in Holland except for a bunch of punk arab kids waving knifes, as opposed to spics and niggers waving around guns

There is no data on Russia cuz russians killed everyone

The funniest is when Americans who claim to see through propaganda gobble up Russian news that use the exact same rhetoric as soviet propaganda back in the day.

your parents are going to get raped by gypsies and Romanians

If they don't go in shady place , just tell them to avoid gypsies at any cost .
And don't take cab in Paris , it's way too expensive.

Netherlands is miraculously yet to be targeted by anyone competent.
They'll be alright.

Show them the State Department's newest travel warning to Europe that they released yesterday. You don't want to scare the shit out of them a.k.a ruin their trip. Just tell them to be mindful about their surroundings. They should be okay.

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html

please describe them. also, what weapons will they use? explosives perhaps? anfo? is your father driving a truck? why do you think they will fail? be more specific

>It's all propaganda

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2015_Île-de-France_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Antwerp_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Westminster_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Stockholm_attack

>England, Italy, France, Netherlands, Belgium
Encourage them to go if you're expecting a fat inheritance.

>couple attacks
>wow guise whole Europe is dangerous!

Still dont see my country among that list

Do you really want me to make a list of all shootings and stabbings in the US?
Obviously it's a lot less safe now we're being invaded by disgusting roaches and other muzzies, but the chance you'll get beheaded in Europe is still pretty much zero.

And yes, I do agree that it's still too much.

>my parents are visiting the safest continent on Earth should I be worried

violent crime nothing compares to usa retard

Also, some of those links are not even working lmao you dumb fucking hick

>never happening

except when it does

>while absolutely nothing ever happens in Holland except for a bunch of punk arab kids waving knifes, as opposed to spics and niggers waving around guns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphen_aan_den_Rijn_shopping_mall_shooting

Why so racist Kees?

I'm surprised Mohammed let you take a break from his cock long enough to type that. What, did he decide to go rape your sister?

>Do you really want me to make a list of all shootings and stabbings in the US?

No need. Other people have already made one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:2016_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States

hopefully you have some fat savings because you must pay jizya to get them back

Go ahead. The shootings doesn't affect me because I'm not a nigger, but it might be helpful for you though.

This topic is about terrorist attacks that targets tourists in Europe during the height of the tourism season. It isn't about niggers in the US.

>you must pay jizya to get them back

That's not how that works. Jizya is the tax payed by people of the book to be allowed to live under muslim rule, hostage taking halal as it may be is an entirely different matter.

>The shootings doesn't affect me because I'm not a nigger,
Were the people of Sandy Hook and Bowling Green all niggers?

>This topic is about terrorist attacks that targets tourists in Europe during the height of the tourism season. It isn't about niggers in the US.

But there was one Terror attack during the height of the tourism season and that was in Lille

ONE

Only thing they shouldn't do is trusting non white people. As long the people are white and properly dressed, they can be fairly safe.

And goddamn... I hate it when people talk like Europe is a warzone yet you have all the reasons to think that

And this morning I read that American foreign ministry gave a travel warning for those going to Europe. It's like Somali government warning people from going into Estonia because there might be dangerous.

They lose count every time

The chance of walking into a bullet in America is 1000 more times likely than some muslim driving a truck into you

Eh, they must have taken the Antwerp one down. Libshit antifa raghead sandniggers can't memory hole their savagery though:

nytimes.com/2017/03/23/world/europe/antwerp-belgium-car-attack.html?_r=0

Sherri Few is based baby!
youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk

>But there was one Terror attack during the height of the tourism season and that was in Lille
>ONE

I think you're forgetting about the other truck of peace that brought peace and diversity to that Berlin Christmas market which also tend to attract quite a lot of tourists.

Sandy Hook wasn't even real you stupid fucking raghead

And you saying shit like this never happens in America? No insane person ever tried to drive into a group of people?

South Korea also has travel advisories on Koreans travelling to France because its so safe for some reason.

koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20151115000429

Did I say that? Read my posts nigger.

>I hate it when people talk like Europe is a warzone yet you have all the reasons to think that

Learn to english and get real.

>Burgers have gun violence ZOMGZ!
>90 shot to death in Bataclan France by religion of peace
>Europe is not a warzone

Japanese people stopped coming to Amsterdam because they think it's dangerous

Nothing ever happened in Amsterdam except junkies OD'ing and some Rightwing dude got stabbed 10 years ago

Asians and Americans literally letting fear take over their life

lmao

al ruim voor 9/11 liepen ze al zo rond.

Those are just GUN-RELATED murders, you stupid fucking faggot.

You'd need several Bataclan tier massacres for terrorist attacks to even equal the amount of people immigrants kill on other occasions, including their own people. If you don't count Nice I think these truck attacks have been baby tier violence by Muslims, 5-12 deaths.

I think they can kill more than 200 people yearly in Europe without it even being counted as terrorism.

Of course they did and none of this has anything to do with the noble religion of peace.

>Asians and Americans literally letting fear take over their life

Not "fear", it's common sense.

Muslims=violence.

You are colonized by Muslims

Thus there is a high likelihood to be a victim of violence.

Ergo you stay away.

European tourism "falls off a cliff"

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-30/europes-tourism-tumbles-amid-terror-attacks-refugee-crisis

Americans are so fucking retarded, I hope you get stabbed by a nigger

>countries
>Belgium

> (You)
>>I hate it when people talk like Europe is a warzone yet you have all the reasons to think that
>Learn to write English and get real.

Fixed it for you, and sure you go and learn English bitte.

Cool it mehmet.

+3 nigger homicides over Europe is negligible.

By the way, Germany has 400% more homicides than Canada, wowee!

>colonized by muslims
Yeah those couple muslims sure are colonizing us by driving trucks into people

It's the same as if I would call America warzone because Boston marathon bombing, San Bernadino attack, Orlando nightclub attack etc.

Obviously America is a violent shithole, but not because few terrorist attacks that happened there.

Well, Muslims and assorted nonwhite trash.

Look all those "Dutch" people!

>mehmet
You might be retarded aswell since America scores higher on every single crime statistic per capita

>Yeah those couple muslims sure are colonizing us by driving trucks into people

Over a million new arrivals to the continent every year. If our governments hadn't invited them one might definitely call that an invasion.

They already dead, you could have saved them by buying tickets to Eastern Europe

Your average homicide rate is higher that the one of Marseille, the most muslim nigger infected city in Europe.

>Sweden
>France
>Germany

If they are going to one of those countries then yes, you should be worried.

be sure to pack a couple of handguns in their baggage.
When they get to europistan they will find a nice surprise and think about their lovely son back in the USA who cares for their safety.
An AR15 all geared out is highly recommended too, be sure to sneak it in there!

America is pretty big and a pretty divided place.

The US had 368 violent crimes per 100,000 people in 2013.

Finland had 700.

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/violent-crime/violent-crime-topic-page/violentcrimemain_final

>Netherlands

Why should they be worried here? There are no terrorists, only angry turks fighting other turks

Calm down Breivik.

>There are no terrorists

Topkek go watch dwdd you pleb.

I like your spirit but I'm afraid we have indeed been overrun. This is a invasion and you can't get around that fact.

I've been to Brussels and it's hell. Even Prague is starting to get shitskins and niggers. Dusseldorf and cities around them are also not safe anymore at night. Rotterdam and Lelystad are getting worse every week.

We've been overrun, only a war can save us now.

>muh american homicide
Am I black? No
Do I care? No
Do you care? Yes
Therefore you are black, nigger