Why the fuck aren't we talking about this

Why the fuck aren't we talking about this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33T2WIo9AjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We were.

Everyone is, Le Pen tweeted about 4 times at least when I checked this morning about this and about how she loves the police. And a lot of french media is covering it.

do they know who did this ?

Burgers were asleep tho

They need to know

Antifa protesting Le Pen.

Dutch media reported this as "peaceful protests against fascism" btw
>tfw

There's not much to talk about, this happens like every other week. Same bullshit as always

Living in Berlin and the news just announced that this years protests were more peaceful than the previous ones, while it escalated in reality

The sun is scum remember the 96

we all know about freedom of press in Deutschland

Absolute disgrace, Vote Le Pen Frenchies

We already know French cops are flaming.

In the US most of the protests were peaceful until a few eventually got out of hand.

What do you think of this image?

The news in france only talk about this car because it's lol

God damn it just woke up. Quick rundown?

>...it could be worse, you could be scouse
>eating rats in a council house

Sun did nothing wrong crushfag

Frogs always riot on May Day.

aw man they could have at least left the lights and windshield not fucking cool. Its a porsche though so fuck the faggot with bad taste who drive it but still, his property

World civil war, please! Everyone needs new leadership.

FTP.

All cops should burn.

Paris May Day
Antifa riots, throw molotovs and bricks.
Cops set ablaze, 1 into hospital with severe burns

Stomp that shit in the US while it is still kiddie protests. Don't let them become what they are in Europe, cause here they are actually dangerous.

Once SSPX claims the Vatican, the world will be sane again

Slaves vs. Slaves. Move along people, nothing to see here.

he must be the fashion police

youtube.com/watch?v=33T2WIo9AjE
1 minute mark

Naive little Lauren wanted to put a MEGA sticker on her hat, but was warned by some folks she might get killed for it.

If Le Pen wins, I hope she gives the French Police a gift.
a 21inch retractable baton. Commence commie bashing.

In spain it was reported as workers marching on labour day and that everyone was really remembering some moroccan fag who got killed 20 somethig years ago by edgy front national guys,so translated it meant something like
you goys don't want that right?
The next page was about how based macron was because he was going to give a strong wanting to Europe. ..fucking Based man...
I nearly puked on the newspaper

>Republitards terrified of anti-fa

It's HAPPENING!

I'm liking that poopy pepe.
>The politics of tolerance strikes again!

>the photographer wearing safety glasses

it doesnt make me laugh, but damn thats funny

>Naive little Lauren wanted to put a MEGA sticker on her hat, but was warned by some folks she might get killed for it.
kek, she doesn't realize this is not an american university brawl

I hope you mean 21 inch barrel with retractable stock

All the lefty shill threads drown out anything of importance as intended.

>MEGA sticker on her hat
Please nobody cares about this in France + nobody knows the meaning of it

Europe long infiltrated by cucks and brainwashed left side scum

here antifags will throw bricks and bottles at you for just pointing a camara at them. Better be safe right.

Correct. Shit here is getting intense. Next 20 years are going to be exciting.

Shows even more how France has become a degenerate society

Fucking nazi goose stepping while on fire what is wrong with the police

Ofcourse, But if just a few of those antifags recognize it in some way or link it to MAGA she will get bricked for sure. Better stay on the safe side. It's not like those pussy murican antifags here.

'Battle of Berkeley' LOL, that shit is for tourists.

Because the protests are against both the (((capitalist))) candidate and the fascist candidate.

t. Antifa

They'll just find any excuse to justify what they are doing

Once again a nice display of "if you aren't with us, you are against us and you deserve to die"

>Literally waving a Che flag

When can we execute these people in the streets? That's what Che did they deserve no better.

Those threads are probably getting slid.
A lot of money of being spent to try and control the narrative on this board.

Why didn't the cops arrest more? All I saw yesterday was crowd control.
Cops in Europe should have their leash loosened up. Let them hurt a few of those faggots.

At this point it could be classified as attempted murder and yet the police did nothing, cops need to be more brutal and less forgiving.

If Le Pen wins this will not be the end. There will be even more riots and bloodshed.

That's the brave thing to do,know that there will be some blood,that blood will save rives of it being unleashed years later if not,unluckily europeans don't understand this,they dont want to piss off the muslims,for fear of retribution,each year the danger of that retribution grows until there will be a high price to pay for freedom or they will just hand power to them...sad!

Haha top kek

Why should we care? You're going to elect the open borders faggot. Just like Denmark did. Just like Germany will.