Where is the outrage?

A cop kills an innocent 15 year old kid and no one cares?

The kid did nothing wrong at all, all he did was sitting in car who was (rightfully) trying to get away from the cops after hearing gunshots. They feared for their lives. But because they were black, of course the first thing that comes to a cop's mind is to shoot at them. Even a black baby could pose a potential risk, right?

How is this not a bigger story?
Because it doesn't fit Sup Forums's narrative of "#copsalwaysright #bluelivesmatter"?

Fuck this racist pig.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/05/01/officer-fatally-shoots-15-year-old-boy-in-dallas-suburb/?hpid=hp_rhp-morning-mix_mm-dallas:homepage/story&utm_term=.7c5f45b7aead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uAAqV-NT5CY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn-YYGQi2Eo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8MsauO76Ujo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bDzQ8Vay3Pg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_qWXaVwGMxs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8qTRbrC6ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>an innocent 15 year old kid

That nigger only looks 13 to me.

You don't know what these hood cops deal with. Age doesn't mean shit. By 8 they're doing drugs and fucking girls, by 12 they adopt the hood mentality. You never relax or assume the best. That shit gets you killed.

> Obey the state
> Bow to authority
> Don't act freely
> Don't protect yourself

It's simple really

>He thinks niggers actually care about other niggers

Does not excuse shooting at innocent kids.

This nigger looks really Caucasian.

>be German
> second only to Sweden in immigrants and rape
>worry about some random US niglet

yeah fuck off Ahmed

Oh for fuck sake
In a country where 1 in 10 people dont have a gun cops must be extremely careful and sometimes innocent casualties happen. It's the price they pay for their freedom and that they give niggers guns.

Sherri Few is Based
youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk

>innocent

His mother already collected the Crime Stoppers reward, even though her abortion failed.
Not all Teens!
I mean Students...
I mean youths...
I mean children...
I mean adolescents...
I mean juveniles...
I mean aspiring rappers...
I mean iced tea aficionados...
I mean Skittles connoisseurs...
I mean undergraduates...
I mean urchins...
I mean striplings...

The media needs more words to use in place of ‘nigger’.

>The kid did nothing wrong

Let me fix that for you senpai

>He din du nuffin.. he was a good boy

When the police tell you to stop YOU STOP.

Nothing of value was lost.

Fucking subhumans have to chimp out at all times.

Fuck niggers and fuck faggot nigger OP

Dead nigger = good nigger

dindu nuffin

plot twist: The cop is black

Dindu nuffin

This is why you should follow out lead and not let nig noggers in

>nigger
>innocent

I want to much to believe this is true. It would instantly explain why NOBODY is talking about this and would make for absolutely devastating ammo to use.

Can someone confirm the cop's race?

So here's what I gather from the link.

>cops called to a residence due to drunk teenagers
>cop says there was gunfire heard, and that a vehicle full of drunk TEENAGERS were backing up into police in an aggressive manner
>he then fired at the vehicle for obvious reasons

>Lawyer for the teenagers says there was no aggressive driving

How the fuck can anyone immediately say the police are at fault without further information

The haven't told anyone yet, he still a shadowy figure. There is def some shit going on. I am still confused on why the police chief would make the claim of the car going in reverse, and then change the story. Its like he wants to make the police look bad on purpose.

>40 things to never do again
>Floss

Yup, it's British alright

>they haven't told anyone yet

So Coulter's law applies. if it were a white cop we would already know name, rank, DOB, address, identifying marks and his favorite flavor of jello.

Because the police admitted the initial story of aggressive driving was a lie, because there is dash cam footage.

It's picking up fast on the black sites. Once the mainstream notices, they'll catch up.

I didn't see it in the video

They said they didn't want to release the video while the case is going on. So right now there is nothing good to go on.

that car must have been awfully close to the cop if the kid was shot in the head, through the passenger side window.

They haven't released it yet. Initially they were going just off of the cops statement. Once they watched the dash cam, the chief came out and said the cops was wrong.

Didn't have to be to close, word on the street is it was a rifle.

One less nigger you fucking sheer Germancuck.

>innocent 15 year old
If anything, he killed a future criminal

I'm just assuming the cop shows up on a normal sized residential street. If they drove past the cop that would mean he'd be facing driver side as they went by. So did he start shooting at the front windshield? The driver never mentions anyone blowing their windshield apart.

They didn't realize anything was wrong until they noticed smoke coming out of their friends head.

>A cop kills an innocent 15 year old kid and no one cares?
Why are you stating the opposite of what is true?

>"durr what they deal with"
Shut up. They don't deal with much except the occasional loud fussy person or resisting arrest. Them being shot at is rare. The other half of tge time they are either engaging in psychopath police brutality, shooting and killing, harassing others, being pricks, or committing crimes.

And they still had no reason to shoot into the car.

The cop had no reason whatsoever to shoot into the car. Being careful has nothing to do with anything. People choose to be cops in a country where they know people can have guns. That does not mean its okay for them to shoot unviolent people going about their day because that person was in their garage holding a pressure washer wand, or in their front yard holding a cross, all because the the cop is a moron.

>It's the price they pay for their freedom
There is not even that much "freedom."

>Shut up. They don't deal with much except the occasional loud fussy person or resisting arrest.
So you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Alright

Stop making up shit that didn't happen, and even then nothing you made up is death worthy.

why don't you idiots just wait for the factual information to come out about the case instead of all this virtue signalling?

The kid was in the backseat of a car and got shot by a rifle he legitimately did nothing he wasn't intimating the officer he wasn't being violent he was just driving home after a party

That's your response?
You have nothing. Shill faggots. They don't deal with much except the occasional resisting arrest or lousy fussy person.

>>durr what they deal with

Dash cam reveled the aggressive driving didn't take place

In a cops line of work one second hesitation can be your grave. Some cops have to deal with extremely shitty situations

That doesn't mean cops are always right 100% of the time, but you fucking faggots saying they sit at coffee shops, do fuck all, and just brutalize people because they're evil need to finish that can of paint you've been drinking

Kid had a 3.5 and was legitimately beloved at his school I don't even think it's hyperbole at this point from what I've seen it looks like people really loved this kid

From what I've read. It was through the passenger side window.

The story from what I gather.
>house party
>police show up for reports of fighting
>as they go to the house kids start leaving
>cop thinks he hears a gun shot
>turns to see carfullanigs driving off
>takes shots with rifle killing passenger
>oops nigs had no guns
>cop knows he fucked up, made up story
>chief tells made up story then retracts after seeing the dash cam.

>Jordan Edwards was in the front passenger’s seat and was shot through the side window by a Balch Springs Police officer, an attorney for his family

you are worst detective

The kid legitimately had a bright future he was actually working hard and excelling in school it's genuinely sad to see someone with a future die unjustly

Shit my b

>16yr old

fuck are they even trying?

>dead negro baebeeeeeeeesssssss

I'm so sleepy.

The facts are out.

And it sure as hell isn't what they cops on scene falsely claimed

>durr they were backing down the street aggressively coming at us! We had to shoot

False as shown by body cam, and the cop shot through the driver side with a rifle and hit the kid in the head, not through the rear of the car.

People ARE talking about this, shillfag

The police look bad all on their own. Cops making false reports on what happened and being btfo being body can footage or dash cam footage or security footage from somewhere else, or bystander cell phone footage, is routine. This is just what they do.

And the cops who showed up there falsely said the car was "backing down the road aggressively," not the police chief.

If what they say is true, then yeah, they shouldn't have shot him.
We'll see though. There's always more to this shit.
Trayvon Gambit.

That dude looks closer to 46

He's Ethiopian. They are Caucasian to a point. Something like 40%. They're also one of the only African countries to have built... you know... anything.

>looks like people really loved this kid
When I was in high school this kid got shot.
So many people hated his guts, he was a real piece of shit thug wannabe.
No one revealed how they really felt even though the death was on the news.

Police officers need to be drafted from the population. We have too many low iq retards serving.

yeah but think about how much money is saved now you don't have to keep him in prison

This young adult is obviously incapable of any wrong doings, and I'm upset at the suggestion otherwise.
His candor and demeanor are directly disproportional to any concepts or accusations of culpability.
He was en route to a local religious service as he is devoutly spiritual in nature and complies with all of the tenets of his religions practices.
He was enrolled in a local occupational education course and was developing skills to assist him in the workforce.

We should probably allocate more financial resources and federal grant monies and invest them in some sort of extra curricular activities that would benefit young adults such as this.

what did the kid do?

>shillfag
You really need to stop overusing that word. It doesn't mean what you apparently thing it does.

nuffin

>Hear noise
>See """youth""" accosting your daughters
>Grapple with menace, and fight with the creature until it shrieks an animalistic wail and flees
>Battered and bloodied but victorious, notice baby boy is quiet
>Trepidatiously approach room and walk inside
>pull back covers
>His face contorted in agonized scream, he is staring lifelessly at his indifferent ceiling room fan
>Your little boy's corpse is baptized in his cooling blood
Why?

So what? A good nigger is a dead nigger, they should fucking shoot them all if possible!

they used a picture of him when he was seven. they wouldnt dare use an up-to-date picture because at 15 most niggers are full grown adults

FUCK OFF REDDIT
THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU BELONG

That nigger must have a GOAT ninja shirt.

hahahaha ajoke threads are funny

>car who was (rightfully) trying to get away from the cops after hearing gunshots

What

You write like a faggot.

Good one
You are employed and tasked with defending and propagating bullshit while pretending to be a typical person on the internet.

You're a shill

>pic related
>"Srsly! I'm a horse guys! "

>one second hesitation can be your grave
faggot liberals need to understand this.
cops do a great job.
i love cops.

Here the thing that piss me off, this shit ain't trending the only place I heard about is on a white nationalist stamp collecting image board. Blm will ignore this kid being shot, but the next hoodrat with a wrap sheet a mile long gets killed their will be riots.

Also blm hasn't rioted in a while, anyone know the reason? Or are cops being more careful?

BLM wasn't effective enough, and had the adverse reaction as intended, so the money dried up.
Hashtag activism needs financial support.

That kid would be alive today if he would've have of listened to the cop and just did wat he said.

Did the shooting actually happen? I can't find any footage or even the kid's name

>Trying to drive away from crime scene in stolen car as a minor
>Innocent.

Soros cut funding.

No ones gives a fuck about dindus.

>germans see a dark skinned person and assume innocence.

no wonder your nation is going down the tubes.

>fought off and detained the nigra

holy shit based dad

He was born with the wrong skin color.

That's really all there is.

>you are employed
Ha! The jokes on you!
Seriously, what industry is employing him? What industry wants you pushing a dead kid narrative? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING.

whoa... it's almost like police.... join the force just to fulfill their violent fantasies while above the law...
really makes you think...

nice catch

thanks for your cuckpinion hans, I was asking about the events prior to him being shot dead tho

>Some neighbors complain about kids drinking alcohol
>Police arrive
>Kids are leaving the party
>Police tells them to stop
>Apparently somewhere hears gunshots somewhere
>Kids panic and want to drive away
>Cop shoots kid

*Apparently someone hears gunshots somewhere

personally I think the story is bullshit. No one can get the story straight. Did the cop shoot the back windshield, manage to avoid the 3 kids in the backseat and hit the passenger? Like some stories claim?

did the cop shoot the kid through the passenger window like some stories claim?

did someone tell Police Chief Jonathan Haber to change his story, because he fucked up. Why would the officer make up the reverse car story when he knows it is being filmed?

was there other gunshots like they say? why are they being so secretive?

>the guy who's job it is to do PR work and make sure his debt doesn't get sued to bajesus and back by placating to niggers said the officers were wrong...but you don't get to see the video proof
makes sense

>In a cops line of work one second hesitation can be your grave.
Yea we see right here with this case and tons more like it. Many people made dead by shit cops.

>Some cops have to deal with extremely shitty situations
Yes, like showing up to murder scenes when they occur. They do not however often find themselves in extremely shitty conflicts that pose a great danger to them. No, theyre largely worthless stupid malicious psychopaths, subhuman trash who live for nothing more than to have that status and power and assert violence and dominance on others, who inflict the extremely shitty situations on others.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uAAqV-NT5CY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn-YYGQi2Eo (@ 1:30)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bDzQ8Vay3Pg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_qWXaVwGMxs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8qTRbrC6ws

>That doesn't mean cops are always right 100% of the time
That is known

>but you fucking faggots saying they sit at coffee shops, do fuck all, and just brutalize people because they're evil need to finish that can of paint you've been drinking
Guess what shill? Often evil is exactly what tons of them are. You think you can obscure that.

He wasn't innocent of being a nigger. I don't care if he dindu nuffin, he shouldn't have existed in the first place.

>Shill
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

>they're largely worthless stupid malicious psychopaths, subhuman trash who live for nothing more than to have that status and power and assert violence and dominance on others, who inflict the extremely shitty situations on others.

Some do, most don't

>washingtonpost
you do realize that the media platform you cited is just a cia psyops

the fire rises

>shilling takes on a beta homosexual angle

Another shill making up events in false justification.

keks were had

Kek, why do you think Germany is so fucked.
Also nice quads.

I'm not racist like alot of people on this board. But with that said, cops have an incredibly hard job. I hope the cop who did this is okay because this job can be extremely mentally stressful. But the kid should've of have did what the police officer told him to. Apparently he didn't because he got shot, which is sad, I guess. But this is still a good shoot.

>That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

Good one
You are employed and tasked with defending and propagating bullshit while pretending to be a typical person on the internet.

You're a shill

>Some do, most don't
"Durr some do" like thats just a-ok. Drink bleach, shill. And its a hell of a lot more than "some"

>15 year old nigger is killed
>only pic shown in the MSM is from when he was 8 years old
>usual he din du nuffin rhetoric
really activates my almonds