GIVE ME BACK MY FLAG YOU SHILLS! YOU CUCKS!

youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4

This is Sup Forums in public

This is levels of autistic I didn't think were possible

topkek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk
youtu.be/d6nXttPWH9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>/ptg/ posters irl

This whole thing is so fucking childish on both sides.

do kek fags not realize how ridiculous they look and sound?

he got the flag back so we're alright

>kekistan.webm

Sherri Few is Based!
youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk

every donald redditor

if hes pathetic then the antifa must be more pathetic, they couldn't even steal a flag from him

WITNESSED

this

>growing your hair that long
Why? Why do people have to signal that they are faggots so much?

Seriously I though it was a girl at first

The typical Sup Forums alt-right person is just as autistic as antifa. The real battle comes between the conservative rednecks/southern frats/country boys vs inner street democrats.

Fat Mexican in a Hillary shirt stealing. Is this supposed to be surprising or something?

Simply embarrassing.

>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE SHILL

Its a hillary for prison shirt you fucking imbecile

sauce?

I get the feeling that its the first time this boyo has ever been physically accosted.

Not a good look.

/thread

>Reads the comments
Ah, great now these kekistani fuckwits are associated with Sup Forums.

being associated with Sup Forums at this point is a little embarrassing because of these fucking kek fags

>LE PRAISE KEK XDD

This thread is filled with faggots, I support fellow Sup Forumstards.

Sup Forums I'm disappoint.

I thought you were strong masculine men and not feminine dyel autists. Guess I have to side with islam now instead. At least muslims are real men.

Have a pepsi

>holding a flag in your hands

Why the heck are you guys are allowing these beta memeboyz to join in your protests? This is so embarassing.

Sup Forums is not sending their best, some are mamlets, some are autistic, and some I assume are good people.

HI SHARE BLUE

>muh sharebloo
just piss off already, fucking sick of your kind shitting up this board

Muslim are real men

Join em you fucking faggot

(Pic somewhat related)

Did moldylocks ever fuck blacks?

Racist if not

>that pic
It's like one off those psycho girlfreinds who never accept that your relationship is done and you whant nothing to do with her.
but she keeps telling herself that you didn't mean what you said so she keeps coming back

PROTESTING FOR COMMUNISM WHILE WEARING DESIGNER EYE GLASSES FILMING WITH THEIR IPHONES WITH WHOLE FOODS MARKET IN THE BACKGROUND.

guys relax, yes these mongoloids and spregs are an annoyance but it's par for the course. Leftists are becoming very scared that we now have useful idiots which is what all these Kekistan and leddit normies are. They are our movements useful idiots, they have to be tolerated now that we're mainstream

I swear this flag is a fucking disgrace, shitting on the kaiserreich like this.

The west needs to burn.

i mean it´s a ridiculus kek fag but it´s even more ridiculus that this antifafags were not able to steal his 6 dollar flag bought on amaozon

M8 that first part is how it was supposed to be anyway, leddit was supposed to be our mouthpiece on that site so we could shitpost and redpill their normies. The fact that they understand this and accept it is a good thing for us but Sup Forums along with Sup Forums has never wanted those faggots to come here and ruin everything.

Fucking shit boys, remember how we use to look at the cry baby millennials who complained about oppression? This is the same shit different toliet.

Nu males running around un ironically praising kek outside in the real world. Mostly "le centipedes praise key our deity alt right god cucks". Dressed head to toe in larping riot gear knowing damn well they couldn't even break a stick in half.

It's like our political viewpoint was some sort of mysterious counter culture that risen from the ashes and people immediately started jumping ship once we gained even the slightest of momentum.

This whole ordeal is just embarrassing in my country. Ridiculous children.

kek

May the glory be with them.

stay calm and shadilay, shailay lalalalalaararala

best part was when he said the flag is 17 dollars on Amazon and they should buy their own instead of stealing his kek

shut the fuck up, we created anonymous and dump it.

we created the kek religion and it will eventually get obsolete.

our creations and movements are getting better and more complex

just the moment, trolling is an art to delight not to study it

Tbqh senpai, this.

Fucking hell, I thought it was a girl.

Stop drinking 2 gallons of vodka for breakfast, your brain is beyond repair Ivan.

It's not my fault that some these idiots look like they're 15 years old. And why the hell are they wearing helmets like they're in a war zone?

>when his voice cracks while screaming "KEKISTAYAHHAAIN"

If you are this scrawny, Dont go protest for kek. You will give antifa a Carl-the-Cucklike strawman to discredit the right. Remember, the rallies are not for beating the shit out of the left. It is for embarrasing them.

If you see a numale like this on your side, tell him calmly that his time is better spent at the gym.

>union square
It's objectively the most degenerate places. The variety of filth there is endless.

no. its perfect. this is good for normies to see.

It's a symbol of free speech and therefore worth defending

>high school
jesus fucking christ

Does anyone call themselves Alt Right, really?

fpbp

only richard spencer

>using memes and meming irl

What was this kids YouTube name?

this

Did you miss the bike locks thing?

proon2forever or something

I hate what we've become

wasn't the left against male virility

/thread
Burgers are retarded.

Look, r/the_donald, the reason we're kind of uncertain on the TQ(Trump Question) is that he's capitulated on nearly every promise we cared about.

Have some fucking intellectual honesty and hold your pet politician accountable.

You Americunts need to put in a shift with some proper hooligans

Pathetic, you'd have the living shite kicked out of you in Europe

Nigger, your hooligans would get shot here if they fucked with the wrong people by accident.

We can't and shouldn't emulate European hooliganism.

pruane2forever

It's a fucking disgrace I know.
I unironically really hate both sides now.

alt-right is more like an insult someone on the left calls you when they disagree

I bet this guy was just a larper sent out by antifa. Given that the antifas lack personal pride, this is a very possible and effective subversion tactic. They have given us our very own Carl the Cuck.

Sargon and t_d pushing the Kekistan meme is making 9gag tier faggots think they can join the men on the front lines.

This has to stop.

>unironically yelling "you fucking shills" in the streets
what have you done to the american youth pol?

Fucking LARPers

>guy who never had the balls to join the military, but plays a muhreen in movies and went through one day of boot camp on TV and almost cried
>left wing
Sounds about right.

Shit like Pepe and kek is only cool/funny if it is subtle and insidious.

There is a certain element of hipster-ness to it all. Once that shit goes viral and people start to bring that shit out unironically it crosses over from retarded and funny to just being retarded.

Sup Forums is also a bit about not giving too many fucks, and the Donald crew and their kekistani shit is quite simply a retarded adoption of chan culture without understanding of what makes it funny and amusing.

The Donald simply takes themselves to seriously. In addition to that they also remind of blind sheep followers that just jump on the latest bandwagon.

Basically, it was a trend started by a bunch of Sup Forums autists that did it for fun and to show their allegiance to Sup Forums in a subtle way. Most of the people that use it now are extremely open about it, no subtlety at all. If anything they are acting as attentionwhores, and there is nothing Sup Forums hates more than attentionwhores.

that guy is officially Sup Forums's new hero

another larping session? nice

No, there are true autists and underage b& kids among us. Just who do you think are all those unironic Ancaps shitting up threads with their retarded ideas?

Lesson number one children: Act very differently in public than you do on Sup Forums

Stealing flags and parading captured flags is incredibly important for propaganda and morale.

It's important that you don't let your flag be stolen, even if it is the flag of a memetic principality

That lil lad was scrawny as fuck but had the balls to be in the front line.

Pity that underageb& guy fawkes mask LARPers using IRL activism faggotry to showcase their commodified dank internet meme merch and be embarrassing autistic twats will never go out of style.

>You cucks! You shills!

Oh yeah, that didn't make us look fucking retarded by proxy did it.

I want to the Berkeley Rally last Thursday and it was just a bunch of larping faggots. AntiFa didn't do shit because of Police presence.

Did see that one black guy get arrested for being a cunt though.

This, I thought he was a genuine muhreen, was pretty surprised when I found out he's a cuck

Is it larping or a retarded shill though?
Bait?
Who knows, who cares....

This is the next Project Chanology.

fuck wrong reaction image
might as well post the full thing

>PRAISE LE KEK
>KEKISTAND
>xD MEEEEME MAGIIIIICC :DDDDD
>AWOOOOVEMENT
FUCKING OFF YOURSELVES

>Sup Forums
youtu.be/d6nXttPWH9Y

>implying these arent just redditors taking memes at face value
its working

Happens to most "obscure" internet trends and memes, when they start going mainstream, cringy people will start to unironically use them irl. This is actually a good subversion method to ridicule your enemy's symbols

I read that as YOU SHILL FUCKING KEKS!

Census voted Trump you mongoloids

jesus fucking christ

Cena voted Trump you mongoloids

usually once a meme hits 9gag it is officially dead.

Could not give one fuck what anyone here looks like.
This whiffs of a /thread

THIS IS OUR DAY!!!!!
YOU BETTER GIVE THAT FLAG BACK, GET YOUR OWN!

fucking children, the lot of them.

>OP's video

Is this even about politics? I mean I can see the signs, the flags, the memes, all the rest of it, but are these people actually here because they believe strongly in something? Or are they there to get some footage for their youtube channels?

Fuck this culture. Fuck all these selfish faggots. I'm done. I am becoming apolitical, apathetic and will just fap to traps until I die.

Mine will be a pure life.