What American city is /our City

What city would pol want to try to improve, to visit, to follow developments and happenings through the rest of the year, to have young anons move to and find a life, to see succeed the most

big cities are not always the best cities, or have the most potential

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk
discord.gg/zhmmX
discord.gg/rDfsSdJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None. We shall build our own.

Denver, CO

we can rebuild current cities

tear down the old shit, build new

raze the ghettos, enforce the law, support the police, make REAL non degenerate art

infrastructure

many in the south and midwest

Rapid City, SD or Omaha, NE seem like Sup Forums country.

Boise, ID

>89% white, only very few of which are hispanic
>next to no aspiring rappers or (((them)))
>very conservative area all around
>lots of WN history

I think Boise's a good choice.

There's nothing to do here in Houston so many spics and niggers. I would move farther north maybe Fort Worth if it wasnt for my job here.

Rapid City is a good idea, but lots of indians (feather, not dot) in the area. But Mount Rushmore (which is not far off) was built by a Klansman... so it's a good suggestion i guess?
Omaha, nay. too many kangz and beans.

Johnson City, TN

It's in East Tn, need I say more?

it has to be in the South

>90% white
>near the site of the ebin HWNDU sabotage
>deeply red

I don't see why not.

move to The Woodlands. Fort Worth is probably just as bad as Houston

I would be down for this. what is the population? are there lots of jobs?

>hard blue
>dude weed

Nigger tier

Cleveland minnesota

Alright, I think we should probably come up with a list of good qualities such a city should have, no?

-Over 80% white and Asian (not counting sombreros), less than 10% of each of Googles and sombreros (preferably over 90% white/Asian and less than 5% Googles and sombreros)
-Medium-sized population--we're not going to be building a city from the ground up, nor are we going to try to make Jew York City into Sup Forumsand
-Red, or with deeply red surroundings

any other suggestions?

Eau Claire, WI. Let me explain.

This city is fairly cucked but not completely, like 75% cuck, giving you some people to make fun of if you wish.

Shit tons of Christians here, no matter what sect there's probably a church for it nearby. It's got a population of one of the larger cities but it's really spread out so it's never too corwded unless there's an event. Cheap housing. Lots of bars. The best part:
Almost no blacks. There's probably about 100 black people. There is a high amount of hmongkeys but they keep to their own for the most part. It's also far from all the sanctuary cities and basically no immigrants, illegal or otherwise.

what should the population be user?

Proximity to colleges and trade schools, one that isnt liberal shit

Pic related

Franklin, TN is 84% white and near a big city, Nashville.

should it be bigger than 68,000 people though?

>county voted for Dems in past god knows how many elections

not the best idea in my opinion

Prob somewhere between a thousand and fifty thousand, can go up more than that if the city is super super conservative.

good one. so something like Texas A&M? or is the cucking too much there

Franklin's got a ton of nogs, but it's also in a conservative suburban area. Chalk that one up as a possibility, though. Big, but maybe workable.

that's gonna be hard to find jobs though

Agriculture and military schools, trade schools, conservative liberal arts colleges

this would be critical for younger anons to improve themselves, and older to receive retraining or advanced skills

what is the acceptable maximum percent of nogs?

Reminder: if you don't live in New York or L.A. you don't matter.

>Voted Dems
That's true but consider that debating people here might actually have a meaningful impact on the election. WI is a battleground state and EC has a strong albeit secretive alt-right following. Shittons of tech startups here, while still being far less cucked than Cali. Plus WI has a really lax enforcement of tax code. Lots of people drive to Minnesota so they don't have to pay sales tax and then drive back without declaring and as far as I know no punishments have ever been handed down.
Plus EC cucks are less vocal so shit like antifa would almost never happen here

good point, so maybe cities in the range of like ten to a hundred thousand, possibly more if it's super red? or possibly less-populated cities in a larger urban area?

what colleges specifically come to mind? this may help in choosing our city

i'd say 15% at our most desperate. aiming for below 8%, below 5% if we're lucky

hmmm that may be true, you are making very strong points in EC's favour. so so far we have EC, Johnson City, Boise, possibly Rapid City? more cities in purple or slightly blue states that aren't completely cucked would be good ideas. prefer something like MN, MI, PA, or even WA (!) if that's possible

Franklin is 10% which is alright. Johnson City is 6%

EC is 1% nogs.

>toothpaste

eastern TN in general is pretty devoid of basketball-americans desu

now that i think of it NH would be a cool idea? Free State Project and their lolbertarians, though thoroughly cucked, did make waves in state politics.

we might have to get two groups going, because if this gets popular I guarantee a lot of Southern guys will wanna do this but we won't want to move up North.

If has a city name in it, that's our city

New Hampshire should be a side project

maybe I can be swayed if this gets really popular though

>Kek speaks through GETs
>trips
yep big time friendo

Charlotte NC or one of the surrounding suburbs. It's a white city, tons of money and is already actively kicking the nigs out

Helena, Montana

hmm berhabs San Antonio lol

>White or Caucasian: 45.1%
>Black or African American: 35.0%

Oh, you're trolling

Rapid City is full of Native Americans, which are waaaaaay better than niggers.

25% white, fuck San Antonio

A fellow Coloradan? :D

>implying native Coloradans think the dude weed degeneracy is good for us.

i bet some of those "whites" are (((cohencidences))) or spics tho

Minot, ND for the win

Pittsburgh, PA

issa joke

If kek wills it, I can accept any city. But I hope it's EC

Big Bone Lick, KY

Kek apparently said nig-free = good

Well, sandnig that is. And I've never met a mudslime within this county in the 15 years I've been here

I live here so I get triggered at the site of reading that on here

Neither of those things really exist in the south.

Or maybe Salt Lake City, UT

>SLC
>mayor is a carpetmuncher
no way, no how

Denver is cancer. But that's not saying much. All cities are cancer.

That's a minor point really, Utah in general is very culturally conservative and despite all teh shilling voted for Trump anyway.

SLC could be made into a great city.

Univerisity of Utah at a bare minimum for colleges

what about Provo or Orem or something? might be a better idea

Also EC itself might not be super pro-trump but consider that the city council is run by a group of people who are very economic right, and EC is surrounded in a sea of trump voters

Those could also be good options.

I don't really know much about the University of Utah, it never gets brought up as a SJW hive like Harvard or Berkely though so it can't be that bad.

How about something like Scottsdale too?
>89% white
>next to no nigs
>low hispanic population
>relatively near border, providing easy issues to redpill normies with (immigration)
>conservative
>pretty big population to start with

In summary,
Eau Claire pros:
90% white
Influence on elections
Generous tax enforcement
Rightist control
Cucks are quiet
Cheap housing
Not corwded despite high population
Lots of tech startups
Many churches
Strong alt-right

Cons:
High Hmong population
Moderately cucked
Alt right is quiet

the more and more you push Eau Claire the more convinced of its worth i become

and we can embark on side projects in NH, Johnson City, and/or Boise before going for Scottsdale, AZ

Actually those two do sound better than SLC

>Good for small/medium business
>Ranked amongst the best places to raise a family in the US
>Bringham Young University, one of the most conservative universities in the US

right

so... where to start Operation /ourcity/?

Sherri Few is based
youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk

make threads constantly and bump them pretty much

few's district is nigtopia though

i mean what city should we think of starting with?

I'm going to vote for Provo, UT

somebody said Johnson City, TN and that seems pretty good. I think we may need to have a few cities going because some people will refuse to move out of the north, some will refuse to move out of the midwest, some the south.

unless we can get a lot of people in on it

given that i'm in cuckachusetts rn i think if anything i'd start off somewhere in NH

we should focus on recruitment for operations in EC, JC, and Provo, though. side ops in NH, Boise, and Scottsdale would be good ideas tho

what should we do from here guys

So is this basically the Sup Forums version of the Free State Project but on a city scale rather than a state?

start more threads, join discords, post on other alt right boards.

if we can get a lot of commits i would be willing to move out of dixie

i guess so, i have been in a few threads like this that have never gone anywhere. sometimes we discuss eastern european countries lol

this is city related so maybe it will really happen

i'm starting up a discord myself for this purpose, good idea, no?

Good plan.
Put an invite in here

fuck yeah

alright brodies link is at discord.gg/zhmmX

Too many niggers and spics.

bump

This, I'm moving out there soon. I really don't want to see UT go the way of pozifornia. I was going to move to AZ, but Phoenix is rapidly becoming a shithole and Tucson is already a shithole. The only decent town by every measure in the state seems to be Prescott, but there's nothing there.

I live here. It's a nice place, but there is no money to be made here. Moving back to Ft. Lauderdale, FL tomorrow so I can work towards self employment. Would like to come back at some point.

Colorado Springs, Colorado is the only answer
>Conservative
>Christian
>Military
All of liberal America absolutely hates us, when I tell some liberal shithead that I'm from here I get a look like that canadian fag in the memes

If anything, we should make dying/commie cities great again.

Sup Forums should take over Detroit and Austin, as well as Denver and Boulder.

NYC is a lost cause, as is Chicago. I see more hope in the former 4 mentioned than those two.

We should make IL /our/ State, though. Divide the state by 80, and let us in the south of the state run ourselves. We don't need Shitcago.

bump

What manner of retarded slide thread is this, "pol"?

bump

so many fuckin spics tho

discord.gg/rDfsSdJ

most of em are pretty red pilled though, only the ones that move up from Pueblo act like niggers

bump

I've never been there, but my brother is stationed in Utah and told me that Salt Lake City is one of the cleanest cites he has ever seen. He claims that he has never seen a homeless person there.

Dallas, TX
Good economy and housing

Take Iowa and all the good White States around it.

no whites

cHIQAgo