Jews & Divide & Conquer

>"X is not white!"
European = white. End of story.
>"Nigger / Muslim hate thread"
>"U mad whiteboi?"
>"X-fags BTFO!"
>"WTF is wrong with (country) / "(country), WTF is going on?"
>any genetic map of Europe

These threads and some others are ALL here only to DIVIDE US and stop us focusing on the Jew.
Ignore these threads, they result in no meaningful discussion and nothing EVER comes from them.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/212237317
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry, but Slavs are not white. Slavs are not even human.

This is EXACTLY what i'm talking about.

You warring superstitious shits all deserve each other. I hope you exterminate one another.

You are that british muslim aren't you?

Fucking german son of a whore
Mad that slavs fuck your german teens?

Don't listen to these shills, we all know about the Jews. Ignore them.

You ARE that british muslim aren't you?

Answer the question

HEEBS WILL NOT DIVIDE US

nigger hate threads have been part of Sup Forums for a long time and your new is showing

Jewish shilling has been a part of Sup Forums forever. YOUR JEW IS SHOWING

Answer the question, are you a muslim?

TRUTH

I was thinking this -> how do you know google has not already have an AI working here?

No one knows wtf is going on right now with the world.
Some say is Trump is playing 4Dchess that Donald realy Jesus Crist Superstar himself... or just a puppet?

I don't know weather the antifa shit is realy a collection of misguided people or this is a master plot by some one...

Let me tell you what i think.

End game is mars.
Everyone here goes to shit meanwhile the 1% goes to mars.
Anyone saw elysium? That possible future is one i'm considering we are headed.

Shadilay

This is either pure autism or posted to derail the thread. Ignore it.

Typical white cock
And you're surprised your women are turning away from you

If "whites" want to survive and thrive, they need to purge their weakest links, which means poles, (south) italians, ukrainians, etc.

It's the opposite actualy. Lot of Slav prostitutes in Germany

MORE D&C SHIT

As much as your autism is showing, its quite surprising to see the amount of shilling that goes on when this gets brought up. The thought of a united white race makes the jews piss themselves, why anyone would rather squabble amongst themselves while their people die out is beyond me.

>European = white. End of story.
damn senpai all my ancestors are from europe , im white apparently

Literally this. They know that if we unite they can't stop us.

We all know Jews aren't white. See how this Jew claims to be white? Ignore this shit.

Redpill on world domination, zionism, satanism and how the elite is just playing games with eachother while keeping the mob suppressed through media manipulation and mass psychology. He specifically quotes "Divide and Conquer".

vimeo.com/212237317

Wake up Sup Forums

but he said european=white
i wasnt saying im white i was just pointing out that OP claims im white

>Ashkenazi
>white

This. Also read THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION

FUCKING READ IT! NOT JUST THE ONE PAGE SUMMARY!

>yes, goyim,
mix into one big european slur with no distinct cultures except the nebulouse definition "white"

im 1/4 whatever russian\ukranian jews are called (not sure if they count as ashkenazi or whatever)
but all my ancestors are from europe for many generations so according to OP im white.

Pretty sure this sums up this entire thread.

>Sweden
Do you even have white people there anymore?

>THE SWEDISH JEW

We're not saying mix you fucking disinformation master. We're saying FIGHT TOGETHER.

You're still getting a bullet. 1/8 is my cut off limit.

didn't even read it. IGNORE JEWS.

this , the idea of there being 'white people' originated from american dindus and was perpetuated by (((them))) in order to destroy european\american cultures and melt their identities into a single monolithic 'white' identity, erasing the original cultures in the process .

This. They go into full-overdrive in these threads. Literally over 2/3 of the thread is shillin

i did read it you said
>European = white. End of story.
didnt you ?

related

>1/8 is my cut off limit.
1/8 of what ? according to your definition im 100% white .

Forget OP for a second. The whole reason whites don't view jews as whites is because they don't view themselves as whites. The world is literally just the chosen and the goyim. If you were only a quarter ethnic jewish and didn't identify at all with jewish culture, you could be considered white, at least honorary.

(see jews in nazi reich)

ignore the shills like this. Let them argue between themselves trying to start an argument.

ok well definitely not the whole reason, jews are also the inbred off spring khazars and dune coons.

Whelp, guess that's it. You win this round shlomo.

> they don't view themselves as whites.
actually the majority of ethnic jews (at least 1/4 jewish) in europe pushed for jewish assimilation into the local culture and to turn judaism into their religion only and not 100% of their identity. as in embracing nationalism of their countries and all that .

WW1 was the peak of it as hundreds of thousands of jews fought in the war for their respective nations . this entire movement died when the german government started murdering their own iron-cross decorated soldiers that fought and died for germany.

post WW2 it was clear that identifying as anything but jewish is impossible and goyim will turn on you and murder you no matter what you did, how patriotic you were or how much you loved your country.

Judaism can't be just your religion and not your identity when the religion puts strong emphasis on identity (where do you think the term goyim comes from), unless of course, these people are ignoring a large part of their religion.

>post WW2 it was clear that identifying as anything but jewish is impossible and goyim will turn on you and murder you no matter what you did
Hmmm, I can only wonder why people would hate jews so much... They obviously dindu nuffin.

bumpan

Thanks dutch bro, at least someone here gets it

>religion puts strong emphasis on identity
well just change that part to not include it then. religions do that sort of thing all the time.
anyways there's no point now, mistrust of goyim is so deeply ingrained in jewish culture since the holohoax that it will be many generations until any culturally jewish people consider minimizing the role of their jewish identity and being nationalists of their countries first.

>just change the religion
>religions do that all the time
Somehow I doubt its that simple

But hey, here's an idea, how about we all pay for the chosen tribes one way ticket to Israel. Let them be ethno nationalists there.

why would they want to immigrate to another country ?

>a ww2 slavic rape baby posted this

im suprised pol didnt figure this out.

>“Third” World War will be a war between “Islamic leaders and the West,”
>"Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion"

you do realize that who is and isnt 'human' is empirically verifiable and has nothing to do with personal or political opinion right ?.
anyone that can reproduce with the rest of us and make a fertile offspring is human .

Thank fuck some of us know what's going on.
The amount of divide & conquer threads here is ridiculous

The holohoax and every other time you fucks got ethnically cleansed was down to the inability of jews to put their home nation above being a jew.

Am i white Sup Forums ?

I want to cum on your hand so bad :^)

nice trips, and according to OP - no

Ignore these shills.

sorry hans faggots like you are not allowed in my religion.

takbir

InshAllah
kardes.

I like it, but fuck Muslims too.

>literally used the definition you gave
>shill
you're accusing me of shilling for your definition ?

Every non-gas the kikes thread is a divide and conquer.

Work together to kill the Jews, we can kill each other afterwards.

10/10 OC, saved.

thx

Well, kikes fill us with Muslims using trash inbred leftist losers, so let's kill all of that.

Nah it's good, I identify as a girl

What you dont seems to understand is they use both side. They want that instability because together the left and the right are to powerful to overthrown with normal means . Your aviation was in my town today. That's some nice planes you frenchy got there.

Hating all jews is another d&c tactic but stormnigger retards are too dumb to see it

then who exactly is the true enemy

It's the Jews.

i know that im asking the shill what his bullshit is though

Glas some of us know what's going on

Gypsies and Mudslimes live in Europe too, doesn't make them white though.

bamp

thanks dutch bro

the pedophile cults, the common jew is their useful idiot and they would happily kill him if it furthered their goals

>Jews actually believe people will fall for this

kek you brainwashed stormnigger

>:^)

:D

jewww

Yep, this. I have filters set up and currently am filtering like 60 threads.

this, OP is a kike shill