As it turns out it is illegal to shoot a black man in the back while he is running away

As it turns out it is illegal to shoot a black man in the back while he is running away.

Who knew?

apnews.com/a0903500753843d092009e8d3db2dc15?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqt2SkTVi4M
twitter.com/search?q="Walter Scott"&src=tren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Black
>Man
Felony animal abuse at the worst

Niggers who act uncivil (running from the police, turning around and attacking him, then running away again) don't deserve civil rights.

If you have reason to believe he is armed, like you saw something in his hands, or he reached for pockets, or has a record of such violence, or is wanted for something gun related, you should be able to shoot him in the taint for all I care.

>Niggers...don't deserve Civil Rights

Fixed that for you.

>(running from the police, turning around and attacking him, then running away again
That's not the law, you can't shoot fleeing felons anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqt2SkTVi4M

This Somali runs backwards to make sure he gets shot in the back after stabbing 8 people. What if there were no cameras?

He's not pleading guilty to manslaughter or murder. He's pleading guilty to violating that nigger's civil rights.
Like I said, uncivil people don't deserve civil rights. If you attack a cop, yank his tazer out of hand, then run away again, you deserve whatever happens to you.

It's a feral wild animal, with no owner, it needs to be put down.

I am still convinced that video is fake.

>apnews.com

Actual fake news. The AP's site is ap.org.

Why?

Maybe in your state, faggot. If a nigger is on my property, I can shoot him anywhere I fucking feel like it for any reason I fucking feel like.

"Officer, I feared for my life."

kek

>illegal

Shit state.

>(((Civil rights)))

Can't U.S. cops literally shoot you in the back as you're running away though? Or is that only if they think you're a danger because you have a gun or something?

So if I go to clapistan, and a cop pulls me over for drink driving or whatever, I can literally just run away and he can't do shit about it? (since I'll be faster than him since he'll be obese)

We tried that and then the 13th and 14th amendments said they do have the same rights.

It was a good run.

What about a white?

Stabbing eight people more than justifies shooting him in the back...front...sides...top and bottom.

The difference is the video evidence shows scott fleeing, and this video evidence shows the somali attacking

>Like I said, uncivil people don't deserve civil rights
You lose your civil rights when you are convicted of a felony and getting them back varies from state to state.

twitter.com/search?q="Walter Scott"&src=tren

Shhhh...your stupid is showing...

Are you in Texas? Florida?

>(since I'll be faster than him since he'll be obese)
Until he "accidentally" runs you down with his car.

Racism dies with racists.

Your kids will not turn out racist.

That is the stupidest thing I've heard all day.

Just stop and think about it for a moment.