Cold Showers - Nofap and more?

Awhile back one of you anons talked about taking cold showers and how it helps with nofap. Another user said they were "life changing". I just took my first one and it almost felt good in a sense. What other redeeming qualities do cold showers have?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mxCGDFlH1_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're cold

See
I can concur with this user. They are indeed cold.

whey are wet

cancer

they*...fuck me

What highlighted, typically they're not hot (hence the name "cold shower").

Genius

the coldpill is a deep redpill. raises your test and keeps you from indulging in the tepid, carnal pleasures of your own sensorium. having a shower in the morning should be a moment of cleansing, not one of lazy indulgence, and this sets the tone for the remainder of your day. you can see how this aligns well with nofap

Good answer user

Cold showers are retarded
You take a hot shower and then the last few minutes you switch to cold to close up your pores
If you take a cold one the entire time all that sweat, dirt, and grime get trapped in your pores

This user gets it.

Look into Wim Hoff.
Fucking life changing.
Never be sick again.

I take baths

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mxCGDFlH1_k
Wim Hoff
Your welcome

I take cold showers. I just feel more fresh. NoFap is impossible.

your skin has evolved to effectively manage itself with minimal intervention. nothing 'gets trapped' in your pores they take care of themselves. those cross section images of pores pilled with grime and sweat and shit are just schemes to get you consuming the pharmaceutical jew. you go to the dermatologist for literally anything and 9 times out of ten the answer is keep it dry, keep is clean, no hot showers and use this soap. and that soap is always some basic shit without elaborate jewish trickery inside it.

reddit pls leave

This shiela doesn't get it.

They raise your immunity. Your skin also gets better.

Take cold showers after physical exercise. Cryotherapy treatment has become a big thing in the fitness world (although you'll typically only see the rich and/or upper echelon of athletes talking about). It's good for both your muscular and nervous systems. Taking a cold shower isn't on par with real cryotherapy but it's not a bad alternative.

Does it have to be cold cold? What if I turn the hot tap on a little bit so I'm not shivering? Am I still redpilled?