Guy works with gun in backpack

>Guy works with gun in backpack
>Walks around in weighted vest while claiming it's for strength training
>ex military
>No danger, he works around plants and like 10 other people
>Mingles with people who were clearly former gangbangers

Am I about to get shot up at work? Thinking of reporting this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FoRHZnHk-3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, you should report him. Use your employers ananoymous tip line.

Mind your own business.

Why you not carry arsenal for protect?

none of your business. don't ask don't tell, otherwise you're asking for it. what i'm trying to say if you have to ask about such things - it means you're outsider or trying to appear as such.

if he's black: yes
if he's white: also yes

>tiny bullet cup

The workplace is literally the business of those who work there, and nothing more worthy of sticking your nose into than this.

I used a lot of restraint. I'm all for gun rights, but then I see the weighted vest and degeneracy associates and it tells me he's more than basic self protection

I think its more for range day

Is he a white guy? If he is just ignore it otherwise report.

Do it bro. Us 'pedes gotta look out for each other on this HORRIBLE website

Snitches get stitches.

>No danger, he works around plants and like 10 other people
>Mingles with people who were clearly former gangbangers
I actually don't understand what these two points mean, the context, implication, etc. Plants?

A lot of guys at my workplace carry, but leave them in the car. Depends on the situation, I suppose. They wouldn't be very useful in the car if something went down, but it can be unnerving to have everybody locked and loaded in the workplace.

do you see him as mentally stable
if not bring it to someone's attention

bring your own gun, problem solved.

>Walks around in weighted vest while claiming it's for strength training

If he walks around with actually weighted vest with actual weights then its clearly for strenght training.

No other reason.

I jog with wrist-strapped hand weights.

>Am I about to get shot up at work? Thinking of reporting this guy.

Why are you worried? Have you been bullying the guy for years and your relationships with him are sour? Is he unhappy?

You sound like a New Yorker

Obviously the plants are meth plants he sells to the gangbangers

Mind your own business, if you're worried get your own concealed carry; he is more likely to go crazy and kill you and your employers if you get him fired for little reason.

fucking snitch, I wish I was there in front of you to slap your ass you fucking nigger bitch

Lots of vets carry all the time because they never feel safe if they aren't. PTSD and all that. Or maybe he's had dealings with bad folks and is worried someone will come after him. Any particular reason to think he's a threat?

change that to *woop your ass*

Probably nothing, but you should get on his good side just in case he snaps.

Youre a cuck bitch, leave him be or shoot him first

and sleep in ditches.

>nothing more worthy of sticking your nose into than this

Literally anything else is, go armed if you're paranoid pussy.

I actually thought he'd be the kind of guy to shoot up the place before it was even known what he was doing.

Report it

Not exactly like working in a grocery store, and also because a sketchy guy mingling with sketchy people isn't good.

you want to commit violence on those who tell you not to do so and we're retarded for not letting you do so?

damn man what they say about tripfaggots is actually true. Huh. WOW.

Stop being a whiney faggot.

what a fucking faggot, I hope by keks grace that somehow your coworker finds this thread and then kill you.

kills*

snitches are the worst, they deserve nothing but pain, and I not a criminal nor anything like that

pic related

so off topic but does that work? I honestly though of it a few years ago, fuck working out why dont i just attach weights to myself and over time my body will adapt.

Does that work? gonna strap 5kg to every part of me if it does

Fo' Shizzle.

Ok well let's start at the beginning. What does "no danger" mean? Are you at risk or not?

>Does that work?

Yes.

>>Walks around in weighted vest while claiming it's for strength training

You mean you don't do this? You must be weak af

"If you see something, go be a faggot."

- U.S. Government

Unless he's colored, leave him the fuck alone.

Why wouldnt it work? I know a lot of people who jogg and do sparring/shadow boxing with weights on legs and arms.
Works like a charm. Really heavy shit tho, you dont know real muscle pain if youve never shadowboxed with weights.

Go buy a gun, problem solved.

The guy sounds pretty based, you should grab a beer with him after work

I think you should kys.
or go back to plebbit.

youtube.com/watch?v=FoRHZnHk-3w

original