You have ten seconds to post the political image that give you the most satisfaction upon viewing

You have ten seconds to post the political image that give you the most satisfaction upon viewing.

Pic possibly related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Death to jews

How fucking much does it suck to be Hillary right now? Realizing that this shit will be with you until death

This. It's time to acknowledge that the three heads are of one vicious snake.

This cracked me up so much, i must have posted it fucking twenty times at least in the week Trump was elected.
Never sell the bear's pelt before it's dead, anons. Stay based.

Sherri Few is based!
youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk

Are you part of her campaign? Just a fan? Some weird third party company guy paid to do this? I've seen you post this in many other threads, just wondering how you fit in?

Related to OP pic.

> MAGA

I watched that live and I forgot what Donald said when he made that expression. Can someone remind me? I know he had just made a joke and everyone was laughing and then he dropped some truth bomb or something.

>that pic

holy shit best reference ever

'...are so... corrupt'

Ahh I love this one.

Intrinsic Truth

Those are some rocking tits, must have missed that what/who/why/where/when?

Top marks
Kek

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on hitbox, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

I love progress

No way, you too?

>foreveralone.jpg
Here's your (you) as a consolation

You already posted it.

I wonder how she felt on election night

Yeah I've been trying to spam Sup Forums with this for a a few days now. I feel like this one would really work well on many normies who get the reference because it is essentially what the left is doing.

Plus it will piss off lots of the really faggy contingent of lgbt who view star trek as some sort of queer space heaven.

Is that an edit or a drone

Hillary is sooo [pause] corrupt.

One of his best speeches.

I may be an immature moron, but I can't see this without giggling.

Anyone have screen caps of Hillary's concession speech before they locked the comments? That shit was fucking flying with hundreds of thousands getting on to spam giant TRUMP posts and to dislike the vid. What a loser

somebody stole my idea

lel that reminds me of his opening joke
>While coming into the room Hillary bumped into me. She said "pardon me"
Wew

I wish I had tits

>This one's for the manlets!

Another favorite. Golf clothes are so classy.

>when you realize Hitler probably would have voted Green and shopped at Whole Foods if he was alive today

shit I picked wrong

When you fight in one meme war youre gonna end up fighting in all of them.

Did she have a stroke? Was she dying or something?

Nope just your average day clinton

What the fuck is wrong with you

She ran low on baby blood, so they had to give her an emergency infusion in her ambulance/van.

Wtf is this from?

observe this cuck

Officially it was pneumonia.

On an otherwise mildly warm day...

THICC

I bet his girlfriend was so upset she refused to let him watch her bang the bull, only prep.

Such delicious despair.

pol/blart banged that. Lucky bastard.

Kek lad

More of these?

Who won at that thing?

>that dropped foot
the final nail in the coffin

The screeching was staged, as I heard.
She was looking up for camera before going full autism.

bobber rekt