Holy shit ... I just got robbed in plain daylight, what the fuck do I do...

Holy shit ... I just got robbed in plain daylight, what the fuck do I do ? I returning from my work at the local refugee centre in Altdtadt-Süd in Köln when suddenly 3 or 4 immigrants jumped on me. One of them pulled a butterfly knife(which are very illegal in germany) and told me in broke german/englisch: "Gib dein money oder wie ficken dich", I then proceeded to give them my wallet and then I run as fast as I could. Wtf should I do now ? Should I go to the police ? My legs are literally shaking right now !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this group of criminals must be very busy because I've seen a post like this atleast 3 times by now

do nothing , go back and give them more money , fucking racist

I've seen this exact thread posted like three times in the last two weeks fuck off

Kill them.

Report them so you can be arrested for a hate crime.

ffs Hans!

doesn't matter, let's laugh at the germ

>butterfly knife
>mugging
how is that possible? those things are illegal and banned by laws!!!
i can't believe it!

>my work at the local refugee centre

Fake and gay.

THIS ISN'T FUNNY YOUR RETARDED IDIOTS ! MY FUCKING ADDRESS AND ID WERE IN MY WALLET AND NOW THEY KNOW WHERE I LIVE !! THEY WILL PROBABLY COME TO MY PLACE AND TRY TO ROB ME AGAIN !!!!!

Sure, go to the police if you want to confess your racism. Isn't withholding your cash and daughters from the migrants illegal like denying the holocaust?

pretty sure I've seen this thread before

either way your politicians made your bed for you OP, now lay in it.

well that's not possible!!
it's against the law, is it not?

why would anyone do something that is forbidden?

buy camera glasses and record everything next time

>butterfly knife
Where the fuck did they find that? I want one too.

Nice LARP OP.

Introduce them to your culture

He's lying, similarly to Sweden, it is forbidden by law to be a criminal in Germany.

I CAN LITERALLY HEAR PEOPLE TALKING IN ARABIC OR FARSI OUT IN THE FLOOR, FUCK I THINK THEY FOUND ME

Oh look it's that thread again

Saged.

Also, too many fucking newfags.

I got robbed by point of a gun to my head and I was chill af.

Man up hans.

fake because they didn't rape you.

fag

What the fuck why doesn't every country make being a criminal illegal?

i suspected so
even so, in the unlikely event that an illegal criminal crime is commited, OP should simply call the police and wait, there is, of course, no point in defending yourself.
that would also be impossible, as it is also illegal and banned by law to hurt another person. :^]

you should have choosen the rape

Lol nothing will come of it. My uncle in Bonn caught refushits burglarizing his house on camera and they trashed the place and police wouldn't do shit about it

Heads up when they rob your place the police will do absolutely nothing. Happened to my uncle in Bonn.

Go back and suck their cocks like a good little kraut.

Prepare to ambush them when they come Buy lots of gas and when they invade you home just Let it all out and lock them in

If you had anything of value go to the police.
If they got your keys, change the lock.

Probably there are some cameras around to see their faces. A car with some bats in the bonnet, couple of friends, break some bones.

Because there would no politician in north america

your flag is pleasant to look at.

wait, wait, wait, you work at the fugee center? that is the burn the coal equivalent.
You had it comming

If there were 3 or 4 of them that jumped you then they will for sure come to your address probably bringing more.

You could report to the police but then you would be charged for being a racist.

Did you try offering them your anus? Or maybe your wife's?

I´d stock up on lube. Get your GF/wife on the pill ASAP..... nothing else to do.

>Gib dein money oder wie ficken dich

KEK

Holy shit do u guys have unicorns in your country?
Btw country?

You better get a gun and learn to use it. pic related

Be a good German, return to the scene of the crime and give them your daughter as penance

I feel sorry for you and your once powerful nation user. Truly I am.

those are illegal and OP is obviously lying cause its illegal to be a criminal and refugees will never break the law.

write a letter to your president kindly saying to talk to the USA/Russia to drop 7,8 nuclear bombs on middle east. Target israel because it's in the center

That shit is crazy normal here in Argentina (replace african/arabs with Bolivians, Paraguayans, Peruvians and Brasilians and you get the idea) or all of South America really.

Shit... Europe is turning into a real shithole.

hmm... really makes you think, this user might be right

If you go to the police you are racist!!! you need to be more tolerant

Dont worry fellow German, butterfly knives are illegal, he cannot rob you with that. :)
Its logically impossible that someone would be able to have access to things we are not allowing, anything else would mean dealing with the Fact that we simply robbed anyone decent of the means to self-defence. :)

>wtf should I do now?

youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

Buy a gun.

>my work at the local refugee centre
Nice one, Hans. You provoked a raised eyebrow and a giggle.

I was in Koln a few months ago and it seemed safe. Wtf happened?

Give us ze money or ve fuck you ups!

Don't call the cops unless there were casualities on your side, and even if you do, don't describe the attackers as foreigners or muslims. There have been several cases already where the victims were sued for slander (üble Nachrede) if they could not prove that the muggers / attackers weren't white. And unlike charges against migrants, they usually end with a guilty verdict.

I AM THE REFUGEE

Shit that a hand canon

Were iz ze money lebowski?

ve believe in nothsing lebowski nothsing