FBI translator married Isis recruiter she was meant to be investigating

An FBI translator travelled to Syria to marry a former German rapper turned Islamic State recruiter she was supposed to be investigating, it has been revealed.

Daniela Greene, who warned her jihadi bridegroom he was under investigation, quickly began having second thoughts and returned to the US shortly afterwards. She pleaded guilty to making false statements involving international terrorism and was sentenced to two years in prison. She was released in August last year.

Details of the extraordinary case have only just emerged after a CNN investigation.

Greene, who is fluent in German, was assigned to investigate German citizen Denis Cuspert in January 2014. As gangster rapper Deso Dogg, Cuspert once opened a concert for the American music star DMX. But he traded rap tracks for videos encouraging people to fight for Isis, becoming one of the organisation’s most influential recruiters.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/02/fbi-translator-syria-rapper-isis-islamic-state

Women are definitely equal to men in every way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kEaef07rD6c
dailywire.com/news/5902/uk-soldier-became-first-transgender-gay-muslim-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess she really likes the idea of black ops ;)

kek

this is day time soap opera level shit. I'm not sure I believe it

What a degenerate slut. Hope she gets slaughtered by her loving 'husband'

Dammit gringos why can't you keep your women in check

Women are traitors and whores, tell us something new.

shes in the usa living a happy, blame-free life. i just don't get it. two years in prison for being a traitor and a moron? why not just send her back to isis? what would be lost?

He is a rapper, not a slaughter.

May be she likes gansta rap.

BIG

well wait aren't the men she is consorting with just as bad (or really)?

The whole anti-woman argument kinda breaks down if their crime is being accomplice to men that do worse crimes.

lmao at this roastie logic

there's probably countless women that go out """""investigating""""" and end up sucking cock. the only reason we let women up in space was so they could service the real astronauts.

SHHH. She's deep cover.>why not just send her back to isis? what would be lost?
The opportunity to make an example of her. Fear is a great motivator.

Jesus women are so petty.

At least when men betray their country its for money/power/ideology/etc.

She sold out her country for some smelly Arab dick

>The opportunity to make an example of her.
Dumb whores don't learn. And if they did, sending her to the middle east where she'll be beaten and eventually beheaded by her husband is as far better example of what happens when you lay with the enemy.

This reminds me of Ali G.

youtube.com/watch?v=kEaef07rD6c

Silly to pretend there aren't a whole bunch of male faggots that do things just as bad as this.

dailywire.com/news/5902/uk-soldier-became-first-transgender-gay-muslim-aaron-bandler

nigger got droned by the US in October 2015
bitch is literally a black widow

(((Greene)))

Kikes have no peak degeneracy

STRONG WOMEN

>commit treason
>only gets 2 years

Pussy pass.

> the guardian

you can't make me read that