Presidential election, second round debate

Presidential election, second round debate

>Macron threatened to leave the stage after 30 minutes if he noticed that he was punching ball at Marine Le Pen.

lalibre.be/actu/international/emmanuel-macron-menace-de-quitter-prematurement-le-debat-si-marine-le-pen-va-trop-loin-5908948fcd702b5fbe55dcf5

MACRON BTFO !!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
youtube.com/watch?v=egf_AJFv5ZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got a link to it with English subs?

no sorry Sup Forumsro

Listen frog, we dont speak your fucking language, covert it from bagguete speech please.

burgers, use a fucking auto translation shieeeeeet

jesus christ, no wonder Mr Trump says murrica is a 3rd world country

What would be the public's reaction if Macron were to quit the debate?

It basically says Macron will quit the debate if Le Pen goes too far and makes him her punching bag, without really providing examples.

>Sup Forumsro

That's not how that works. This isn't Sup Forums. I'll let you off with a warning since you're trying to save your country but you gotta integrate Sup Forums into names on Sup Forums.

>google traduction is your friend

At least we are a country, you non-country.

top kek

burger logic about country

SAGE

>Macron menace: if he is the punching-bag of Marine Le Pen, he will leave stage after a half hour.

THIS

Can't find a english link sorry guys.

Macron is a joke and he just realized it.

no reaction a normal day in france

>he was punching ball at Marine Le Pen.
What?

>sweden

This fuckin pussy literally told his people to get used to terrorism and now he's threatening to rage-quit.

If the people elect that bottom bitch, France deserves every rape and murder it gets, and more.

Perhaps it the destiny of France be the sacrificial lamb that awakens the European peoples. I can see nothing short of the most gut-wrenching savagery finally awakening the European soul to the genocidal rage that is unfortunately sorely needed right now.

I hope the Islamists beat the "men" to the brink of death. Only the brink, so that they may see their wives, daughters, sisters and mothers raped and impregnated in their marital beds. Bash the French babies against the concrete. Burn everything down.

If that does not awaken Europe, then Islam has earned its place in the West, and I will convert happily.

When is the next debate? I need to see Macron get BTFO if it happens.

Lol he really is a big wuss isn't he? It is a political debate for crying out loud. French cuck

Frogistan

France will be the first Muslim nation with nuclear weapons.

>what is Pakistan?

I think he said "next" because Pakistan has nukes

Tomorrow evening at 9pm (french hour)

Any chance of there being an English stream?

That's 4D chess, he's trying to get sympathy from his voters (cucks)
His next move will be crying to his momm-- i mean to his wife

I don't know user. If there is one, it will surely linked here tomorrow.

cant wait for macron to steal the election through fraud and for the french to do nothing but bitch online :^)

Good, nuke Israel.

I don't see how the Islamization of the West helps the Jew though, aside from shuffling millions of Muslims out of the land that the Jews want to steal. Israel was founded on the genocide of Muslims who inhabited the land, Greater Israel will be founded upon the genocide of Europeans.

What is the next phase, though? A nuclear war that wipes out the Muslims AND Europeans in the West? A Muslim, nuclear armed West would crush the Jewish ethno-state.

PLEASE tell me there will be a live streaming english version of it somewhere

???

>the destiny of France be the sacrificial lamb that awakens the European peoples
Just like WW2

So he's gonna throw a hissy fit and leave? Sounds like a Frenchman to me. Probably going to get him 5% more votes.

> I will leave the stage after 30 mins if I'm getting beaten

Is this not seen as cowardice by the French publi...

Oh

>Perhaps it the destiny of France be the sacrificial lamb that awakens the European peoples

The are all going down at once. It's a full scale invasion. Only britain and poland (and eastern europe) can really look at europe and be like "I'm glad we didn't do that, look how terribly it's going. Didn't I tell them how terribly it would go?"

I'm gonna have fun watching it all go down from heaven.

> Still thinking the Muslim invasion is because of the EU

The UK will probably get more Muslims now that they're out of the EU

The one without a cunt, is a cunt. What a wonderful world

d...d...delete this....please....

We are the non-country, piss off lardass

What time is that in real time?

>french threatens to surrender

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Top kek.

Translation : If Macron doesn't feel comfortable he can always ask Hollande to come hold his hand, I won't be against it.

Sorry, I don't know how flat earth system work.

Can't fathom why westerners so love electing cucks as their leaders.

She's going to fucking destroy him with bantz like that

Media's continuous bash + france is already full of shitskin

Le Pen brings the bantz

Yep, especially since France is a very macho country, seeing a man being ridiculed by a woman is gonna have a lot more impact than if it had happened in the US or the UK.

Australia tier bantz.

Oh, (you)

Why can't she gain ground? Is it because she can't get the jewish vote (because of her past and her father)?

Is he intends to sulk also during negotiations with heads of state?
(Auto translation)

Wow, brutal...

Your country will vote for him cause muh nazi woman Marine Le Pen

>if she's mean i leave !

Yes,but it.is the last time that will happen. They blew everything this year so there wouldn't be another Trump/Brexit like happening in France, they destroyed the system that prevented any right winger to win so they could delay it for another five years.
There are no doubts that with Macron, the EU will now speed up the cuckholding before any new major elections. But I have hope now, we might finally break off the conditioning

he can also send his mistress
what a fucking cuck what is he going to do if he meet putin or trump ?

If Lepen loses,it's beccause the system is still strong enough to contain populism but also, let's be fair, because the FN and her are fucking casuls

If she loses, France is over.

LE PEN FINAL PUSH THREAD
Get in here
Get in here
Get in here

Only his momma can spank him desu.

Not at all, even she loses we would have made a lot of progress in awaking people. Not to mention the following years will be utter chaos, mark my word Macron will be opposed by mobs on the street day fucking one.
We need a 40%+ score and we are golden, even better if abstention is very high

then its up to the Slavs n Soviets

Shit like this really makes me wonder if Le Pen is controlled opposition because he couldn't be trying to throw the election harder.

Wtf

>If you corner me to leave I win
We trudeau now

In 2022 it will be too late.

I hope he remember this when he gets elected and peopple say ba things about him.

Cucks like you can go back to Redit.

Imagine that faggot dealing with any crisis. Imagine that faggot dealing with foreign government like the USA, or China.
Fuck he's so spineless I'm sure Luxembourg could declare war and win against him.

France ain't that macho, if you consider we like women with temper. Men have to be strong but any abuse of said strenght, especially against a woman is extremely badly seen.

>takes one to know one

prove me wrong frog, for the love of Evropa prove me wrong...

LMAO,
" If M.Macron does not feel at ease, he can still ask Francois Hollande to come hold his hand, I will not be opposed to it. "

Don't you have some plastic crappy stuff to make? Returns to your factory !

3pm est

>since France is a very macho country

We're not though

And why exactly? Would you be dead by then?
Look up Fillon's number for instance, more than half were older than 70 years old. In five years most cuckservatives will be gone.
And that's just one thing, there are many more that should rejoyce us. The fight is not over,far from it

youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc 8

y....you'r right

LE PEN PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON HIM

Fuck you gay Island

I am not defeatist, but I generally agree with this analysis.
youtube.com/watch?v=egf_AJFv5ZE

>"""""French""""" """"""""""man""""""""""
>threatens to surrender if he starts getting destroyed by a woman

Wave a white flag, as per tradition in French culture?

B T F O
T
F
O

he'll just blog about it on his tumblr

link?

have this (you)

>A Burger posting Are Corbs

Never do this again.

you mean his wife?

What are you gonna do about it mate?

You dont get to laugh italy

If he lives after thirty minutes he will look like a total wimp

>Conversano
Come on, mate

Quick rundown on this guy? I sometime hear about him but I have no idea who he is

>Frenchman surrendering after only 30 minutes because a nationalist went ham with him
LITERAL BLITZKRIEG
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA