Brit/pol/ Dianne's done it again edition

>Brexit talks could collapse - Juncker walks out on May
news.sky.com/story/may-and-junckers-brexit-talks-were-not-a-disaster-no-10-insists-10859423
archive.is/8Rcgd

>Theresa May hiding from public, no TV debates, lists public rally as "child's birthday"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-election-latest-scotland-speech-visit-crathes-village-hall-aberdeenshire-corbyn-childs-a7709921.html
archive.is/d7P47

>MPs ramp up anti-"fake news" campaign = war on free speech
theguardian.com/technology/2017/apr/26/facebook-must-step-up-fake-news-fight-before-uk-election-urges-mp?CMP=share_btn_tw
archive.is/s31xB

>SNP election victory would mandate INDYREF2 in Scotland
reportuk.org/2017/04/30/election-victory-would-give-snp-the-right-to-hold-new-referendum-over-half-of-scots-think/
archive.is/nZchL

>Farron softens 'hard-Bremain' policy to woo Brexiters
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/30/tim-farron-says-bit-eurosceptic-bid-win-brexit-voters-liberal/
archive.is/SKiKJ

>'Brink of Bankruptcy' is election hyperbole
forbes.com/sites/francescoppola/2017/04/30/the-uks-prime-minister-got-her-election-strapline-from-a-surprising-source/#1290b1fa7dec
archive.is/TrhTi

>Live GE2017 odds : Coalition of Chaos (CoC) @ 10/1
paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/uk-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=282167

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOZY33H8KIk
youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=zKdxd718WXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes goy
Vote for a woman for strong and stable marriage. oops I mean leadership!

youtube.com/watch?v=TOZY33H8KIk

In case you've been hiding under a rock all day.

Sherri Few is based
youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk

brit/pol/ BTFO
brexiters BTFO
racists BTFO

LIB DEMS FTW

>"An an an anddd Andrewwww, Andrewww".

Forget polls, look at real elections in the real world. They indicate Corbyn's going to win a Blair-like Landslide.

At least Abbott is only the second worst politician in the world

>hiding under a rock all day
And that's how Corbyn describes the sex.

Start buying guns.

>Clive Lewis
Stopped reading there.

REALLY starting to regret brexit lads. WE are fucked. My company is leaving and I'll be unemployed in 6 months.

KILL ME

>Clive Lewis

Oh God, yes please

Been hiding under a rock for years desu.

Yes, Brexiteers will surely queue up to vote for Labour after nearly a year of Labour supporters and Guardian columnists calling them racist, backward ill-educated fuckwits.

>Theresa May hiding from public, no TV debates, lists public rally as "child's birthday"

Autism

Labour isn't a company and you don't have six months, Dianne

Fuck off mate, if you weren't a retard you knew what could happen and we voted anyway.

Just put a cheeky sugar in my cup of tea ahaha what am I like lads?

>w-we lost but let us try again b-because this time we'll make our points clear

Get a new job you whiny faggot.

>Clive lewis
He's going to lose his seat, or if he keeps it, it's gonna be ultra marginal.

Maths deficiency aside, if Abbott wants more cops, it's got to be a racial scam somehow, and so we shouldn't ever do this.

LEGEND

>There will be a second referendum once we have left the EU

kek

Christ..

Dianne Abbott's interview was like when the teacher used to call on you when you're not paying attention. You just start repeating things you've heard and try to sound authoritative and confident, like you know what you're saying.

Start buying buns.

w-w-who is this qt...

kek, it doesn't matter because of the awkward fact that it will be 2022 by the time anyone has a chance of a new election, completely nullifying a second referendum vow.

>Sugar
>In tea

I STAND WITH DIANNE

I am not nor have I ever been a member of the labour party.
Yea, but I thought it would happen to other people.
Easier said than done cunt. I have a kid that needs feeding, and if I can't upkeep my wife she will cuck me, divorce me then force me into suicide.

#prayfordiane

We just need less coppers in cars. Also get some standards back in the force. I was watching The Wanted today and they all looked like pub bouncers, or fat.

I already do tbqh, nothing better than a couple of ham rolls at lunchtime.

What website is this?

kek

I j-just want to g-give her a kiss.

>I have a kid that needs feeding, and if I can't upkeep my wife she will cuck me, divorce me then force me into suicide.
Your problem, not mine. Now you've got six months to get a job, so get one.

I wouldn't want to be her on the phone to Labour Party HQ right now...

WHY IS SHE NOT MY GF RIGHT NOW THIS INSTANT

21 year old Tory candidate for Blair's old seat

Here she is pictured with her husband

Wow....

>That creepy old cradle snatcher is tapping that
I'd be upset if I wasn't in love with Henry Cavill.

Sherri Few is Based
youtu.be/lIUX97O11Vk

I support recruiting more police officers though. We need a preventative force.

Then again, Abbott would likely instruct them to leave oppressed Pakis and nig nogs alone.

Does this guy have money or something, what possesses people to do that unless they're scummy?

No, she's a big fat dyke.

>tfw hit 400 light in Destiny the other day
M-Maybe she'll be my gf after her husband has a heart attack?

What is this start buying guns meme? You can't even buy guns for the most part they're illegal.

WHAT

MARRYING A 57 YEAR OLD

YOU FUCKING WHAT M8
A QT LIKE THAT?!

Seniority. Women tend to go for the man who is senior in rank, and men tend to go for anything that doesn't run away. Perfect match.

>For labour to get a majority (or narrowly miss one) they need to win seats like these (309th and 321st most labour friendly seats)
They're fucked

Electoral calculus

>if I can't upkeep my wife she will cuck me, divorce me then force me into suicide.

shouldn't have married a heartless slag then mate

Will they cost £300,000?

We've already got more police per head of population than back when bobbies did go on the beat, so it's not about numbers.

>In 2010, [Gerald] Kaufman said that those parts of the British Conservative party not controlled by Lord Ashcroft are controlled by "right-wing Jewish millionaires". On 30 March 2011 he was caught by a microphone in the Chamber of the House of Commons saying "here we are, the Jews again", when fellow Jewish Labour MP Louise Ellman rose to speak, for which he apologised.
>At a 'Palestine Return Centre' event in Parliament on 27 October 2015, Kaufman alleged that: "... Jewish money, Jewish donations to the Conservative Party – as in the general election in May – support from The Jewish Chronicle, all of those things, bias the Conservatives"

The American right wing is full of neoliberal kikes

Well that's just no true user, not even close.

G-good Evening Anglo-senpais. . .The EU's ban on nyaa.se will drive us closer to reunification with Anglo-senpais again.

It's funny how there's a surge in knife and gun crime that coincides with the government preventing the police from stop and searching.

I think you said that not me.

wish i had your sugar in my tea ;)

He's a Tory councillor, fucking him probably allowed her to become a candidate for MP

When are you going to fix that annoying stammer of yours

>Philip Davies

I love that the feminists think they can take his seat

Not semi automatic ones like in America .

>shouldn't have married a heartless slag then mate
>shouldn't have married a woman then
It's completely natural that she would leave a man who can no longer provide properly and I expect no better from her.

Lads, what do you think about this song?

youtube.com/watch?v=zKdxd718WXg

You're pathetic

Kek

We're all NEETs lad people with jobs voted to stay in (unless they were retarded), sorry you got memed on to the dole

>be swecuckistani
>wake up at 5am and give Abdullah morning head, he's got a hard bulls work today
>put on my scarf and communist hammer and sickle chinese-made tshirt
>eat light breakfast of toast and frozen horse sperm
>make my way to work, making sure to keep my head down and avoid roving rape gangs of somalians
>pass by swedecuckistani police watching a blonde white girl get gangraped by muslims while enjoying coffee
>finally make my way to the interracial breeding grounds, where Swedish women are bred with bbc all day
>get to work cleaning up bull semen and vaginal fluids all day
>get to prep a few bulls today, so i might be able to afford a cuckshed soon
>leave work at IBG and head home
>frolicking male muslim children playing "lob hand grenades at buildings and passing swedes"
>make sure not to get hit
>get home and open door
>10/10 pregnant aryan gf is crying on sofa and an angry sharia official is glaring at me
>says dna test shows child is 100% racist (full white)
>gasp in horror while im grabbed by taqqiya jihad ninjas
>immediately beheaded
>bomb placed inside body
>corpse kicked off roof
>explode

Are you suggesting you want user to spunk up your arse?

There you are Potato-kun!

Semi auto in .22 is legal, otherwise no. Manual action can be any caliber.

She's 21 and although he's an old cunt, he'll have been assertive and experienced in a way the hipster faggots on her uni politics course can only dream of.

You know how you get guys on here who don't even know how to start a conversation with a girl? Well this lad would have straight up asked her to the pub. And he'll have taken her to somewhere half-decent - a swanky cocktail place. And he'll have made his intentions clear from the start. And she'll have found it flattering (because she's inexperienced). And so on and so forth.

Not hard to fathom.

It'll fall apart as she matures, of course, but I'm sure he's giving a fuck about that.

>put ITV on to watch the chase
>it's some russian shit
what the fuck

>I expect no better from her.
The fucking state of you.

>hopefully Clive Lewis will become Labour Leader

BRITISH
BARACK
OBAMMA

Maybe, some of us have businesses. Maybe, we're being undercut by cheap foreign labour. Stupid fucking NEETs, I can smell you all a mile away, wouldn't hire you to lick the mud out of my tyres.

That looks fake as shit. Wouldn't touch those eggs.

The Chase is ded

Next time can we call the shots? So we can't complain about the last 800 years being unfair and all?
W-what do you mean?

Ever since they forced their players to donate the money to some nigger charity.

Yeah you'll just hire eastern yuros to do that you cunt

>no black pudding

Creepy cunt m80

>£25k
Did he get Dianne to budget it for him?

>call the shots

you'd love that wouldn't you

This man knows

kek
>Stealing our empire
Why do you do this Ireland? Why must you lie and steal?

STRONG
AND
STABLE

>he'll have taken her to somewhere half-decent
Yeah, a fucking cheapy ice-cream place

Boomer scum steal your jobs
Boomer scum steal your houses with buy to let
Boomer scum steal your education with huge fees

now Boomer scum are stealing your most fertile qts

UPRISING SOON

I can see why she needs an old guy with a frail skeletor body like that. A Black Bull would snap her spine in half with a few thrusts.

I hire proper english lads, not yobos. I hire lads out of school or under 25, who are actually physically fit and can learn new skills. I pay for their college, educate them, get them their qualifications and help them set up their own businesses.