How

How do we fix white women?

It's too late

>do we fix white women

you mean 'white american women'?

I have an idea... why don't we knock them up and abandon them like niggers.

just the broken/busted ones that don't deserve marriage. they can still produce white children.

By Ignoring them

By learning to instead of spamming the same shitty thread every day.
Sage is a cool plant.

BEAT THEM

That's why you're a virgin and always will be.

lmao

this
being beaten as a child is probably the best way to be taught how the world works

Christian Sharia.

we don't
they can have them

I don't know about any of those stickers
And I think that shirt is referring to Myspace
But I'd still fug her

wipe down that chair after she leaves, to start with

Tattoos are not bad but we need definitely to change women on ending welfare.

Get some pussy for yourself.

Make it illegal to breed with meth heads so that we don't end up with so many dumbfuck retarded children.

Education

it's well to late for that. they have ruined everything

Sharia and Islam will fix white women permanently. Many sons to be warriors for Allah.

ya but women who behave have a pretty low probability of being riddled with herpes and on anti-psychotics

Nothing wrong with most women.
You're just an autist and can't get one.

holy shit. she would not last long in africa

>having a blurry shit for the rest of her life

horrendous

What is with leftist and using fictional Harry Potter and Star Wars for fucking real life arguments? This people are fucking children.

Whoa holy shit! Elisa Lam has blown men the fuck out!

Or get this.

Right Wing Rape Squads.

You have to be kidding me! There's no such thing as Christian Sharia. Besides, Jesus is only a prophet, not god, and also a Muslim.

You need the real Sharia law as written down by the prophet Mohammad--peace be upon him.

We fix white women by becoming men again. If we act like men then women will no longer feel confident and will go back to their subservient position where they belong.

You need to sort yourself out

I'm triggered

Because of child support :(

right.

they really fucked us, m8s.

Neither would you, tough guy. Black tribal men would bend you over and take your anal virginity in 3 seconds flat.

Revoke their rights for starters.

You let the whores live with their decision and allow the extinction of the western world to serve as a reminder to humanity for all time that women are not to be trusted with power.

get a tan
lift
fuck them senseless

wait, that was real?

>tattoos
>whore shorts at school
>can be fixed
you have a lot more hope for that than you should, op

let them marginalize themselves, focus on the good ones only.

simple, don't get invovled with them. start a compaign presenting how crazy they are.portray them worse than black women. black men have been going after white women because of how batshit crazy black women are, but if we show them worse than black women, not only will white men abandon them, so will black men.

all that be left is mexican men but they won't go after white women because most mexican men have traditional white men views of women. women in the ktichen making sandwhichs and bending over at all. modern white women won't go back into the kitchen and this mexican men won't be attracted to them. and anwaysm their women are pretty submissive so why touch the toxic white poon?

asian men won't touch them because of their small penises. white women won't stand for that since it won't empower them.

>Oh, look at those trashy tattoos.

Without women many Bothans would have lived long and fulfilling lives.

Real Alphas don't pay child support.

the empire did nothing wrong

>DIVIDE & CONQUER THREAD

DIVIDE & CONQUER THREAD

>DIVIDE & CONQUER THREAD

DIVIDE & CONQUER THREAD

Invent time machine.
Go back to the 1970s and stop feminism.
It's way too late now, now we just sit back and watch society collapse.

Real Alphas own a harem of women as Mohammad certified. You can't be alpha unless you're a Muslim and thus understand the true nature of women.

Make "The Narcissism Epidemic: Living in the Age of Entitlement" mandatory reading at schools.

>don't worry about tattoos goys
>listen to this stupid divide and concur theory of mine with a poorly made MS paint meme.

Shaming is a more powerful tool for change than indulging

Why are white women so hot?! I hate them, but they're the only race of women that I'm attracted to!

why do muslimes prefer goats then?

hello tyrone

Take away there smart phones

Goats are for the time when you're managing your herd of goats and your harem is being managed by your eunuch khafir slave.

I'm white. Sorry if that sounded niggerish. My bad.

They need to be replaced with artificial wombs and artificial eggs and then killed off

>pic of tattooed white bitch
Is she with a nigger? She has got to be with a nigger.

This. You'd be hard pressed to find a more vain, stupid, self obsessed, useless people than white American women

First start by KYS.

is that hen swedish

You can't, at least not western ones.

If you army an American woman you deserve the divorce rape your going to get when she gets bored and fucks chad and ruins your marriage.

Can't fix inked subhumans, they litterally wear the mark of the devil on their skin. Just kill them on sight.

Marry* not army

I support this

What if I am Chad?

>Not knowing that the empire was created to defend the galaxy
>Sidious sensed a great threat approaching from the outer rim
>Built the Death star to defend against this threat
>Rebels may as well have doomed the galaxy
>(((Disney))) removes this from canon to make the empire look like evil nazi white supremacists

Wow, i guess women do ruin everything

qt

impregnation is the only cure for most of them
shell take your money if you are american tho so idk

Thanx for the pic ;nearly creamed my pants

Poor excuse for a trap

kek

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT STAR WARS ARGH

>Without the death star women death star would still be around today...

Then spend your time fucking pol and stormfront betas future wives until you are 35 then marry a virgin Asian girl.

Millennial women are lost, but gen z will be fine.

>How do we fix white women?
By acting like White men.

They will learn by the time they approach their 30's that they can't be vapid whores anymore.
Society will see them differently in that time; Niggers will waste their time procreating with coal burners who spit out biologically defective half-breeds that will die fast and easy.

We should still champion to protect women from this fate, but the one's that are already lost aren't worth our time or energy. They will see in time that they are wasting their lives away in an effort to sate their appetite for hedonism.

BBC

Black paint

what kind of car is this

>kyle katarn

too soon m8

Fix college. Where every decent white girl I knew became either a turbo slut, SJW, or coalburner.

8 year olds are not permitted here. call 1-8oo-Disney-suck-my-mums-teat

Marry them and be strong in your opinions, they'll slowly go towards your ideology.

Jackass listen
We don't.
Raise your daughter not to be a slut
Thats it.

Women are followers, white women are so fucked up becuase this gen of men are cowards. Fix ourselves and they will follow.

You can't fix white women, you can only fix yourself.

Machete to the neck...

I thought Kyle Katarn stole the plans in Operation Skyhook?

He's IN Africa rn, dumbshit

Unfortunately, Kyle is not canon, which sucks shit because he's an amazing character

Feminist """"art"""" is retarded and nothing but delusional fantasies.

>It's way too late now
And it would have been far too late then. You'd need to go back to 1870, and put an end to the suffragette movement before it gained traction.

unfortunately we can't, we can only fuck them