Rate my OC

Also brain thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SrU9YDoXE88?t=21m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck the demiurge. That's why Jews still fucked up.

You kikes are so nihilistic it's creepy

"jews did nothing wrong"

fuck off bitch

That chart was pretty fucking redpilled until it got to the part that said "jews did nothing wrong".

Absolutely reddit tier

I don't see it. Is it at the very bottom?

The fifth reminds me to the Way of Zen by Alan Watts.

Yes.

Worst even: they're egoists.
At least nihilists try to better themselves eternally, egoists think they're already perfect and the world needs to bend to their wills in accordance.

best one yet

What's a tonight immunity?

WHen you have a tonight immunity night will never come for you, it will be day forever.

Well what did you expect, he's from Israel. He's allowed to be proud of his heritage, even if he's wrong.

The final redpill is knowing without Jews, Nazis couldn't exist.

HUZZAH! THE DAY WILL LAST FOREVER!!

The night will never come, you will be stuck in this moment forever.
You can never die, not matter how much of a hell your continued existence becomes.
This is not a blessing, this is a curse.

That faggot was a post-modernist sympathizing drunk.
I have his book.
Changed my life.
Now I love Zen, God and degeneracy.

One, it was a joke/reference.
Two, not dying sounds pretty good. Life becoming a living hell just means I need to work harder to get out of it and improve my life.

(((E)))(((P)))(((R))) paradox
>jewish physics is a real thing

You're deterministic reality is false

This is a rather good and intellectual post.
Now go out there, kill some Muslims, and make your people proud.

some shit ones, thought i might as well contribute this light-heartened thread with fellow anons just wasting time having a bit of chummy banter and heck - a bit of fun, cos we're all m8's, right? can i be friend with you guys? i'm really funny once you get to know the real me.

Hey anons, I am a noob at meme making, can anyone please explain to me how to create these brain memes?

You're a kyke

ms paint.... gimp if you're going crazy

>kike posting anti-god image
REALLY GETS THE NOGGIN JOGGIN

Correct.
Nor Israel could exist without Hitler existing.

literally just open one up in paint and change the text.

Ugh.

What about vagina? Shouldn't that be somewhere on the list?

read it. It's actually not anti god.

Stop being gay.

>indie game developer as a child
>big data engineer and later CTO as adult
>always tried to get to root understanding
>had lsd trip telling me it's an infinite fractal and a meaningless pursuit just like all other meme fractals music, art, etc...

OC 10/10 checks out

what did he mean by this?

Thanks!

>materialism
can you even logic?

>Liking vagina is Gay.
I'm not a woman, so this accusation of yours is false.

is greentext you or me

me

redpill me on big data
I'm studying industrial engineering with information systems and my end game is getting a big data job

OC, Rate me?

Overrated jewry. Essentially a combination getting away from traditional tabular databases and into NoSql tools characterized by "map-reduce".

Essentially it's a disruptive toolset that resets all the traditional database practices that we've trained useful idiots to regurgitate. Lots of money to be made thanks to hype, for a job that's actually easier than traditional db design due to better more powerful and less dogmatic tools.

kek

Would move the last phrase to the first place apart from that meh

Fuck you

Sad!

You can be friends with me, British user

>jew did nothing wrong
sure kid

faggot

Leave it to a drumpfie to completely ruin a meme

>>>r/the_donald

wow nigger, where are your sources for 0=1 infinity?
Also half the shit you wrote in the last part represent the same concept.

interesting.
would you say the demand for such jobs will plateau or go up in the next 10 years? I know its a shitty question but worth a try.

>Doesn't like vagina
>Calls someone else a faggot
What are you, a lady?

Good work, need more of these analyzes

highest one on the list around the time stamp
>youtu.be/SrU9YDoXE88?t=21m

>implying
>implying liking vagoo makes you a man
>points out vagina is missing in desperation to not seem like a closeted homosexual

cool, should we meet up, i like lazer quest, goofing around outside of shops and drinking under bridges but don't tell anyone.

Step 1 : use your brain
Step 2 : activate almonds
Step 3 : bring almonds to max power
Step 4 : ironically put almonds to 11
Step 5 : ???
Step 6 : memes!
Step 7 : quick cleanup with MS Paint and upload

Nah, regular relational dba's have been around and overpaid for decades now. And this is during the maintenance phase of the last 30? years The big data hype machine is just starting, and implementation is just now starting.

Get into "big data" or "business intelligence" consulting, I bet you can bill out at $200 an hour in your 20s these days.
Plus, since it's consulting, native speakers have advantage

>Implying this is about being a man, when it's actually about figuring out your sex to see why you called a person a faggot.
>Implying pointing out vagina's absence in the first place was not just a simple question in the first place.

Did you even read the original question?

Fu

burger

>God's dumb
>...matter is information manifesting itself through consciousness...
So tearing down established easily communicable ideas that form the basis of civilization, only to replace it with a more modern vocabulary and terminology merely for the sake of novelty, to be sold to idiots who will engage in a perpetual revolution against former generations. Great stuff 2/10 kys.

Lol using vsauce videos as proof.
Besides, you realize that all those theories, in a real plane, define the infinity of existence and thus truth right? You people are only good at stealing and telling lies. Nothing is eternal, jew, nothing but Truth and truth will catch up and when it comes no oven will be hot enough to end your pathetic life.
Might as well start now by:
Killing yourself.

>what about vagina? Shouldn't it be somewhere on the list?
Yea your a fag.

If there is infinity then there would be an infinite past.
From the point of view of the infinite past , we would be infinitely in the future.
So we would never have got here.
In fact from the point of view of an infinite past , everything would be infinitely into the future as time continues to stretch backwards erasing itself.

r8&h8

I will replay to this becuse I have small to medium sized bran

>misspelling its

Fuck off.

Credit where it's due

also within infinity you live forever as there is only a finite amount of things and with infinite time all combinations, including yourself, will reoccur again an infinite number of times.

That's the law of polarity and it's definitely not the final redpill.

>From the point of view of the infinite past , we would be infinitely in the future.
does not conclude:
>So we would never have got here.

Fuck off kike. We know all about your Zionist tricks.

What if I kill her before?

heh, I bet you're feeling pretty silly right now.

>vsauce videos as proof
he quoted those equations retard he didnt invent anything

v

>nigger tier go back to r/eddit forced meme
>uses reddit spacing

ree

>it's done by a jew to support nihilism

nice
almost like pottery

fuck you

you know I was really enjoying this too

I'm on the most advanced tier. If you don't understand quantum, you literally do not understand reality, or should I say "reality".

dadawdawdawd

God is the final red pill as much as you hate it, funny enough it comes back to the start

kek