Can you really blame Americans for liking hamburgers so much?

Can you really blame Americans for liking hamburgers so much?
It's basically the perfect balance of proteins lipids and carbs

yeah white bread, shitty cheese, fat meat, no vegetables etc.

Fuck off.

>
>Rare ground beef
I hope you know where you're getting your meat from, that's a good way to catch salmonella if the meat isn't cleaned properly.

says the country that literally eats sausage and perogies for every meal, for their entire life.

Fuck off vegan

onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and lettuce all go on burgers, inbred faggot

rare ground beef is a horrible idea. not the same thing as having a rare steak AT ALL

>not grinding your own beef from quality steak
canadians need a fucking range ban.

That's a waste of good meat though, if you're using striploins, prime ribs, ribeyes, etc.

It's not a waste if it makes a tasty med rare burger.

That beef is disgustingly undercooked, makes me sick just looking at it

>Eating the flesh of an animal
Falling for the meat, dairy and eggs jew

>tfw only burger chains in Finland are McD, Burger King and Hesburger (Burger King: Even More Mayo Edition)

Not enough protein content really

Everyone uses chuck you fucking mong. Also regarding leaf safety regulations i had to jump through a fucking hoop to serve medium burgers in my restaurant the health laws are so fucking archaic and wrong because nobody uses the thermal death curve for food safety

If you don't eat meat you turn into a pussy.

If you don't eat meat you probably suck meat

>Eating meat is one of the leading causes of erectile dysfunction
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Meat eaters BTFO

Is that why you don't like people eating meat, so you can have nice hard erections up your ass

I don't look down on burgers, have you ever seen British food? It's disgusting, I'm convinced we created an empire to just get a bit of better cuisine into the country

You don't need bread. Wataburger no bun \ condiments add bacon + jalapeƱo. Don't order\eat the fries. It comes on a nice little tray with the fixings and you get the best parts avoiding the worst. Water\Milk to drink.

We live in America, no need to worry about salmonella. We can just go to the hospital if something bad happens.

>not dressing your burger up with onion, green and red peppers, fried egg, lettuce and tomato
lol you fucking basic fucking yuropoor

0/10

would put back on grill...

portobello-bun burger.... mmm

>Americans have the freedom to cook a burger any doneness they want
Some overcook it like leafs
Why?

>fish and chips from the fish and chip shop
>english breakfast
it's literally JUST FUCK MY ARTERIES UP SENPAI-tier food

See how the flesh eater can't comprehend how wrong his diet is.
Why do you all get so angry when facing the truth. You sound like liberal shills screeching austically about how wrong right wing conservatives are.

Stop eating animal flesh, humans arn't even omnivores

>the perfect balance of protein lipids and carbs
fat + carbs is for retards
If you lift, which you should, you should only eat carbs and protein.

Hesburger is the fucking bomb, Pekka. You could tell me that their capsicum mayo was made from Anthrax spores, pencil shavings and rat hair and I'd still fucking eat it.

Exactly, I rarely cook English food