Sup Forums is dead

Sup Forums is dead

Dead from laughing.

wew a website that thousands of people use every hour may potentially get two thousand more

This faggot deserves a raid.

how about we troll alex jones into thinking paul is a mi6 agent working for the cia or something

so what? its been like this since the election faggot

Goddamnit, PJW. Mommy don't like tattle-tales.

Hush, dear Wotsson, hush.

Let's get PJW and AJ each to think the other is an anti-semitic Nazi

>we

Cuck Joseph Twatson thinks he's one of us lmao

LMAO DUDE JOIN ME ON Sup Forums AND TROLL LEFTISTS LIKE ALL THE COOL KIDS DO

Why should we care about what some literal who alt lite talking head has to say about us?

>we
fucking collectivist scum

YYYEEEUUHMAGEENE MWAI SHAWCK WHEN DA SEW KAAAHLED 'DOLERAHNT LEEEYUFT' THINK THE OHHH-KAY SAIGHN IS RAAAAYCEEST

ethno nationalists btfo

>we

You're a filthy juden loving nigger, Paul. You are not wanted here. You are not welcome here. Stay the fuck off of our board, subhuman.

Perkele

this

PJW is the essence of r/the_donald
AKA the essence of cancer

Is he saying that unironically?

I was thinking this right before I saw this thread and to tell the truth I hope it is because I need to start going outside

How about we meme PJW as racist.

>We

Imagene mai shook

If you want to get rid of PJW permanently, here is what you need to know:
Charles Morgan of the OSS (later CIA), working with Jack Parsons and Alesiter Crowley of the OTO trained L Ron Hubbard to be a create an intelligence front later known as Dianetics.

Faggots will fag.

MAYNE

Fuck off, Paul, you cunt.

Gonna order some super male vitality now.

Calling people "racist" is losing its meaning.
Everyone has a demon in their closet.
Surely there's an embarrassing thing in his past that he doesn't like to talk about.
That's what I'd focus on.
Whatever makes him squirm.

Scientology was involved in the assassination of JFK and RFK. They train their converts to "cycle" when caught in order to protect the organization.

Scientologists are brainwashed into thinking they are able to reincarnate because of their enlightenment, so there is nothing lost from suiciding to protect an operation.

L Ron Hubbard forged the letters attributed to Sirhan Sirhan in the RFK trial, Sirhan was brainwashed at the Pasadena branch of the OTO (Jack Parsons, LRH controlled).

Then fucking leave faggot
oh wait you'll be back before 24 hrs because you have no friends in real life
just stfu, don't get me wrong I harbor no positive sentiments of PJW

This all these alt right faggots jumping on the bandwagon because it's it the thing now. They all deserve to get fucked with. PJW That Canadian cunt whatever her name is.

Yes pls.

how old is PJW?
he speaking in Sup Forums lingo in real life like a fucking 12 year old.
someone should explain to him how embarrassing it is to hear that shit in real life.

I don't pay much attention to medier, but this Paul Joseph Watson fella seems great!

fucking newfags

what's the first rule?

Shit for equality. Literally shit their pants to represent some retarded leftist bullshit.

Fucking Christ why

We need to do something big to scare off these obnoxious normalfag cunts and get them to stop associating with us

i hate this kike shill

What's his name again?

the Biome Defense helped me shit consistently solid again.

Appropriate black power and the equal sign.

Diversity = white genocide. Keep putting that in your propaganda and then slowly just start using '='.

Who is this guy and why should I care?

Fast forwarding a bit, LRH was responsible for putting up the Georgia Guidestones. That's one of the big reasons a lot of conspiracy outlets claim that the "globalists" want to depopulate the world. Guidestones say keep the population below 500 million.

Many COINTEL conspiracy outlets like to talk about these, but never really tell you the true story behind them.

>"It's not finished yet", Wolly stated. "All I can tell you about it is that it's one of Ron's personal projects that he has become involved with. He is not planning it as a dissemination program for Scientology. The name of it will be the Georgia Guidestones, and he's planning to turn it over to the State of Georgia when it is completed, so that it can be preserved as a state landmark and never be torn down. Ron just wants to commemorate the first landing site on Earth, that's all. He is very sentimental and nostalgic when it comes to history, although few people know it."

Steven Fishman, one of the first major whistle blowers from scientology.

L Ron Hubbard built the Georgia Guidestones.

Fucking reddit fags on their donald site think "we" are on their side, that "we" are nothing more than an internet hate machine.

Maybe we should make them think that "we" are the donald and that they are all racist kike / nigger / fag haters.

Could be like

>Reddit admins won't let T_D users post our favorite pics of "pic related" because they can't stand freedom of speech. At least our mods are on our side.

FUCK OFF PAUL
ALSO
>WE
PISS OFF

How exactly does this relate to PJW/AJ?

Let's start a rumor that he fingerbanged his niece quite frequently

I remember that stuttering cunt Katie Pavlich helped author the never Trump letter from conservative womyn of principle over the pussygrabber comments. Now she's #MAGA every day on Twitter. Opportunistic snakes, every one of them.

>we

LRH describes the Earth as a "Prison Planet" throughout his writings. This is a term that was only in use by scientologists for a long time.

Until, one day, Alex Jones appears out of nowhere and names his first website "Prison Planet."

>"Well, if you started to "Free Wheel", or were unable to turn the mental image pictures off, you'd become trapped in the images, and in not being able or eat or sleep, you would simply catch pneumonia and die from exhaustion. The same phenomenon occurs if you get stuck in a nightmare and can't wake up, because a nightmare is nothing more than an effort to locate oneself.35 Obviously Xenu did not want his secret scam to be discovered and undone. This is, after all, a prison planet. And until Ron discovered it, no one had ever survived confronting this material before. No one, certainly, until Ron found this incident, which is known as the Wall of Fire."

It's fine. Keep the red pills coming. We need the numbers.

PJW should FOAD

he's probably in the early 30's and probably new to the image boards or even the internet beside zergbook and twitter like alot of them who decides to jump on the wagon at the same without knowing not personal army or even scientology psyop

>Sup Forums is dead, repeated indefinitely every year or so from retards who can't handle change

>we

What role on the Sup Forums moderation team do you have m8?

He makes some okay points but REEEE

Just say he regularly post in holohoax threads. A photoshoped hi Sup Forums gas the kikes sign time stamp would be enough to send the faggots into a shit storm.

SI

>thinks Sup Forums will support alt-light cucks who shat on the alt-right

Fuck off Paul

yeah exactly. Why do they benefit from all our hard work here? They should benefit from us being neets. We do all the leg work then they put a video up

Keep following. Getting there.

Pretty big coincidence, right? It isn't actually a coincidence.

Thomas Aquino of the military psychological operations was a key figure in taking scientology methods mainstream to the general public. He coined the term "information warfare" from which Alex Jones next website, "infowars" is derived.

Aquino, besides being engaged in treason designing psychological operations against the American people (with Alex Jones carrying them out) is notorious for being the founder of the Temple of Set.

>We
r/the_donald was a mistake

>praising Sup Forums after shunning Sup Forums during the alt-right shit-fest

Wow the psyop to make us hate PJW really worked?

Yeah he talks too goofy, let's raid this guy who is broadcasting our agenda and converting thousands of people to our side.

I don't trust you shariablue and gullible fucks.

This. It wouldn't be even half as obnoxious if he hadn't of gone full goy when the heat came down.

>tfw newfags will flood Sup Forums as a result of his senseless advertising of Sup Forums
fuck this man

This alt lite fag thinks he's one of us?

What in the fuck. These Trump fags have to go back, enough is enough.

DUH MEDIA IS BWAINWASHING U YOU STUPID LEFTIST

Cant be a single soul watching that retarded shit show anymore