Iowa Teens Blasted For Wearing ‘Offensive’ Patriotic Attire to Basketball Game

>Students at an Iowa high school who dressed up in America-themed red, white and blue clothing at a basketball game are being blasted for their insensitive attire because one of the teams has players from refugee families.

>Morgan Wheat, the assistant coach for Des Moines North, slammed Valley High School students’ patriotic attire. “Any normal person, any educated person can look at that and think what the hell are these kids thinking,” he said.

>Several of the players from North come from refugee families, according to the local NBC affiliate.

>“A lot of people were very upset about it,” a sophomore from North told the local CBS affiliate. “Even if that was their theme for the game, I feel like they should have switched that because everyone knows North is a more diverse school.”

>At Valley High School, total minority enrollment is 26 percent, while at North, it’s 66 percent, according to U.S. News and World Report.

>After North students and their parents took to social media, the student government at Valley High School hand-delivered an apology letter.

>“It has been brought to our attention that the decision by the Valley High School student section to wear U.S.A. apparel at our game last night was offensive to members of your community and fan base,” the student leadership members wrote. “We are deeply sorry if we have offended anyone in any way. … Please know that our intent was in no way to offend or demean—just to support our own team in a way we have done before.”

>Valley High School isn’t the first to come under fire for embracing a U.S.A. theme. Last fall, administrators at Ramapo College in New Jersey vetoed an “offensive” America-themed BBQ planned by the College Republicans and College Democrats.
>archive.fo/6QPHt
WEW SHITLORDS

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BTSwH5Ehiz-/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.574/swedish-school-bans-the-swedish-flag.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have never in my life seen this level of cognitive dissonance. Holy shit how can people be so retarded?

How long until the national anthem is removed from sporting events and from schools altogether?

Jesus Christ, the kid of the refugees are probably happy as fuck to have gotten out of their country. I know my grandmother told me stories of her German father being proud to have been able to come to America, I'm in central Florida and the Cubans here are patriotic as fuck and happy to be here. Kids need to be grateful as fuck that they're playing basketball in highschool rather than being shot to death in some war or starving due to some dumb leftist economic policies.

deport all immigrants.

>Muslims are Americans too!
>The American flag is offensive to Muslims

Durr

Live not far from Ramapo. They banned it because the College Republicans were putting up old WWII recruitment posters for Americana and the administration had a hissy fit over the military overtones.

>Be American
>Live in America
>Go to American basketball game in an American city in America
>Wear the official American colors
>People call me insensitive
You cannot deny that these people are mentally ill. There's simply no other way around it.

The students should start wearing flag apparel to every single game and then sue the shit out of the school if they try to stop them.

>be American in america
>Be obnoxiously proud of your country
>Wear the national flag as a fashion statement
>Get shit from the American people you are a part of

This country is going to shit.
I don't say 100% fuck immigrants but 1000% fuck the fucking cUcks who get pissed off for seeing someone who is proud of the country they live in and take pride in being a part of.

>people move to a country
>thoe peope get offended by the country they chose
I know how you feel there guys

Iowa? Fucking really? I'd expect this type of thing to happen in an overly-liberal place like NYC or LA, but Iowa?

LITERALLY buttblasted because muh refugees
holy fuck I'm literally dying

I'm from near Des Moines, North is the shittiest metro high school by far and like 5% white.

It's literally disgusting. We get this shit with England flags and people in military uniform here. Fucking ridiculous

I'm offended that those families left their shithole countries rather than fighting for a better homeland

>26 and 66% of students are non-white in a state that is over 90% white

how does this work?

Pic related is being carried out.

Should not have been the good goys in the last war.

>be American
>Wear American clothing
>get called racist and triggering and deeply problematic by people who are not American
How the hell is that even possible? These replacements come to America and claim that their stupid immigration replacement privilege overshadows all other privileges and rights of natives to sport things that make them proud of their own land? How does this shit make any sense? This is literately backwards.
>pride for me and my culture even though it's a different piece of land
>no pride for you and your culture on this land, you fucking racist goddamn imperialist bigot

>age groups

Same reason why Europes demographics dont appear as fucked but in big cities the generation of 1-7 years is majority non german, passport "germans" not even included.

Same in your country and France and the UK

>Morgan Wheat
Lets ruin this guy.

>From Des Moines here

North basketball coach is just mad because North Lost a close game against Valley in playoffs. Basically Valley fans started chants and heckled players, normal high school shit, but because North is a inter-city school and has a bunch of minorities they are trying to pretend that Valley is a bunch of racists.

>still thinking racism is bad

Schools are segregated into economic groups, and non-whites are always in the lowest one.

instagram.com/p/BTSwH5Ehiz-/

not a single white student to be seen

>when you mock sweden online but end up becoming swedem

wew burgers how does it feels?

Well. We already know our country is pozzed.

how long until we're like spain and flying the spanish flag gets you murdered?

So apparently our time is over... lets not go silenty though.

Not even Germany is cucked as you yet.

the safety and luxury to believe whatever you want with no consequences is what ultimately kills a civilization when there are no more people who understand consequences and how to keep the walls from crumbling.

wear Swastikas next time, fuck these cuck traitors

the only response to subhumans being offended at anything is: "good"

the school cucking itself is disgusting.

>Come to america to be american
>Get triggerd by the american flag

WEW. Something tells me this was a VERY vocal minority of the minorities who actually gave a fuck. Always gotta leave it to the few to ruin it for everyone else

Laughing now.
This is just an isolated incident.
It'd never get widespread.

Just like the rhetoric in Sweden years ago.

"The Swedish flag has now been banned at a primary school in Sweden. The reason is that the flag may be offensive to certain groups and breaking the law "offensive against ethnic groups.""

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.574/swedish-school-bans-the-swedish-flag.html

Fuck that, besides the ultimate liberals we still fly the flag proudly here. Go into any suburbs and people will have it on their porch.

racism isn't bad, but this is a non-story Valley kids are not racists for having a America theme

fuck off kike

But they should be

:^)

We need to label this so it can be identified and get exposure.
Something that uses sjw logic against
(((them))).
>Patriot Shaming
>Ethno Shaming
>Cultural Discrimination
Something that immediately shines a negative
light on this behavior.

Can confirm, I'm in Sacramento CA and I've seen even Blue Lives Matter flags in my area

This needs to stay on page one. We need
contact info so that these people can be shamed
and ridiculed.

Yeah, this.

These professional victims are parasitic filth, here only because their country and culture destroyed itself. One day they'll have no other option but to accept their new life or return to the shit heap of an incestuous cesspit they crawled from. Despicable.