twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't invade Latvia.

He lets Central Asians into Russia.

Anything else?

youtube.com/watch?v=3KcFQdLHL_w
>Inb4 shill
This thread needs Bumping.

He hasn't nuked mecca yet

Half of Riga is Russian by now, hence absurd language laws and non-citizenship. A nation faced with the imminent and utter loss of its identity doesn't do everything within its power to alienate and aggravate the largest minority

moishe Putin didn't ban abortion

>Half of Riga is Russian by now, hence absurd language laws and non-citizenship.
Being this disillusioned.
Maybe stop switching between Phone and PC posting.

The word you were trying to utter was "delusional". Evidently, cleaning British toilets after Friday curry suits 1488% Latvians better than writing in English.

>Evidently, cleaning British toilets after Friday curry suits 1488% Latvians better than writing in English.
Yup. You are correct.
At least i don't live in Russia.
By the way hows weather?

Didn't cleansed Latvia with atomic fire

He only cares about Russia, this, objectively speaking, is both a praise and a criticism. I hope we will manage to return our territories without a single drop of blood.

his a kike ghoul and doesn't anything Mr A or Berez tell him.

Doesn't remove kebab. Loves kebab.
youtube.com/watch?v=leW6GtMMEuo

>Didn't cleansed Latvia with atomic fire
Yeah you probably live in very arid conditions and haven't heard of Nuclear Fallout, but sure nuke us I rather die then get occupied by people with no dignity and respect for themselves.

does

He hasn't killed all the faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=2mkneqmBt58
youtube.com/watch?v=5mdkdoIz9ag

But Russian guys are so cute.

Dats good comrade, when the time comes, our minority will be frustrated enough to secure central communication hubs and key governmental institutions for returning Baltic land to their true motherland.

Still hasn't finished killing the Chechen scum

He is Slavic

I have many.

But essentially the Russian state owns or has a stake in basically everything. The system in Russia as it is, is a more nationalistic Soviet system, something that Gorbachev would have loved to reach one day, as opposed to a true Liberal-Democracy.

He's an overcompensating manlet

Ok. When you start tell me I love this country too much even as a Russian. I don't want you here.

Raised taxes in form of paid transit tickets for the elderly pensioners

he hasnt exterminated any jews yet

That's because he needs the free labor to build his oil pipelines, after that their done for.

Banning memes

He's gonna be bald

he is a civic nationalist who welcomes jews and muslims

He is the "DivёЯsiTУ" retard. Destroys russian ethnos, he allows millions of swarthy mongoloid from"-stans" migrate to Russia and they will ruin our ethnicity.

May be Russian libshits will come, they have loads of hatred towards Vovka.

Hey Petersburg user.

Hey

1.freedom of speech
2.gun rights
>still calls people libshits
Commies aren't human mate ever heard of right wing vs left wing?

Do not take seriously jokes about the destruction of Latvia, bro. We are not like that.

>russian ethnos
Russian ethnoas were killed by mongols and the rest was cleaned by commies. You're not capable of creating a functional society, your economy is shit despite the huge amount of resources. The oposition is full of retards who want just suck EU/USA cock. The establishment is corrupt.

I know it is just the average bydlo I try to trigger. It's fun to have one sided banter!

So you are sayin that neocons want good relations with Russia to suck it dry from resources?

Pajeet -d

He's a fucking turbo manlet

Manlet

>Russian ethnoas were killed by mongols and the rest was cleaned by commies.
That's actually that thing which will be told to us in 100 years, when the russian ethnos will be degenerate.
Welcome Russia until it's too late

There's no such thing as lefties and righties in Russia. There're normal people who don't give a fuck about Putin and libshits who hate Putin and claim others the Putin supporter even if they neutral towards Vovka.

Neocons want good relations with Russia? Are you stupid nigger???

I'm a tech but not a pajeet.

Russians are right now degenerate. Look in the mirror you fucking mongol.

Don't you like freedom of speech and guns?

>muh oil

>Neocons
I meant that they destabilize Russia to make it so weak and crumbling, it sells its
resources almost for free.

>Russians are right now degenerate. Look in the mirror you fucking mongol.
Green eyes, pale pink skin, what's wrong with me, aryan boi?
>Russians are right now degenerate.
Insulting truth
But not as much as central and western euros.

he doesn't want to use nuclear weapons and that will cost him dearly

youtube.com/watch?v=9NnECDrdKYM
in this day and age, one is supposed to use benefits of teh internet for education on foreign countries instead of wasting bandwidth on lame shitpost one-liners, my dear lard friendo from el basemento.

Normal people usually care about their rights and future of their own country and people.

He's still a manlet

I was constantly being banned on The Guardian's Fagbook page because I was against popularisation of gays in the western society. I can tell whatever I want about Putin and whoever I want without any problems. They usually touch some libshit TV-channels and communities and other weirdos.

In the UK most police officers are not routinely armed. I don't see it as a problem taking into account how insane some people especially in Moscow even without guns.

>Degenerate
In Sup Forums this word holds the conservative Christian meaning not using drugs,alchocol, not smoking commiting adultery before marriage and not doing abrtions.
Russia is pretty high on all of those hence degenerate in Sup Forums ,USA conservative sense.

ruskies are the niggers of white people

He is a 160cm manlet.

His disdain for an opposing opinion

Ooga booga cheekeey breekeey eevdamkeey

doesn't gas churkas

Normal people don't live in a third world shit hole.

Anti-White cuck

The fuck is libshit in Russian understanding?!

And?
Even if you were the beauty queen of russia that doesn't change the fact that you're degenerate monkey. You have no idea what somebody can achieve with all this resources your country has. You still living like rats.

They control the criminal world in Moscow.

>quads
How centralized are you guys?

Quads of truth, bro.
My condolences.

He is a neocon kike puppet who is friends with a clique of Jewish oligarchs. Arkady Rotenberg, Putin's version of Jared Kushner, has been Putin's friend since childhood, and he is one of the worst, most rotten kikes imaginable. Rotenberg's latest scam was squeezing Russian truckers and extorting them for toll money by raising toll fees.

Nothing i agree with you Hans

are there a lot of them in Saint Petersbourg as well?

Vatnikas go away. "Russians" (neosoviet bydlo) in Baltic don't want to return to Russia. Nor themselves, nor with voting to join Russia. Russians in Belorus don't want to be a part of multi-kulti spic/nigger importing open borders Federation either

Didn't invade poland.

Some weak parody to a western lefties with the Russian slavish mentality and underdeveloped cultural level.

Manlet.

They don't. Barely foot soldiers and small time criminals

Remember the classical meaning of liberal too mate.
>cant give you a definition phonefag

In Saint Petersburg criminal leaders are white as far as I know, but these two cities have larger amounts of ethnic minorities among normies.

He has likely used his political power to eliminate threats to said power, and I also disapprove of the Crimea annexation.

that's sad. It was a very nice city when I visited 10 years ago

They control ethnic criminal groups in Moscow, the authorities try to treat them accurate, I mean people from Dagestan, Chechnia and so on.

>Even if you were the beauty queen of russia
So why did you say about mongols meme?
Yes, our authorities are retarded and so on?
The difficult times of the 20th century created a special mentality, mentality created an authorities
Now, it's changing.
>have no idea what somebody can achieve with all this resources your country has.
What? Living better and better? Consume more food? This is you dreams or what? Now we have more global problems, we all.

Crimea should be given away to someone completely neutral and undeveloped, Romania would be a good choice could make a gypsie reservation.

A few russia anons here told me that Russia has quite some hatespeech laws and not much freedom of speech.
Seems to be a fucking cuck to me, which is quite dissapointing.

I don't know about Moscow, In Saint Petersburg not slavic people are usually work on low paid jobs, they're not rude and so on, they don't cause big problems in the central areas.

Their ethnic groups are nothing but a bunch of low skilled inbred degenerates. Big time crime and network is ethnic Russian, Ukrainian, German and Jewish

Hasn't opened homosexual concentration camps outside of Chechnya

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aslan_Usoyan

You just provided the evidence for your own degeneracy.
Nothing is going to change in Russia soon.
Why maybe asking you mongol brain?
Because 80% of your people lived in shit during the commies and the yeltzin era. Putin gives the proper amount of """"wealth""""" to Russians that they don't rebell against the goverment. And this """""wealth"""" is sufficient for the most part of people.
I actually have no idea about what global problems do you talking.

It's impossible, i think. Its people don't want so, they really are. We can separate Checnya or something non-russian muslim, but crimean people strongly considere themsleves as russians. So it is impossible just do this independent state.

He cant keep the niggers out for when i come back

> Rigged elections
> muh Crimea
> murders opposition

It's an arguably correct statement.

Aligning Russia with Asia, letting in a bunch of shitskin muzzies. And alienating Western brothers.
Imperial Russia was focused on Europe and uniting Russians, Ukrainians and Belarusians. But he is continuing what soviets did.

Can´t wait for the last day of putin.

>alienating Western brothers
I knew that Ukraine is a meme country but this one, is killing me.

>I actually have no idea about what global problems do you talking
Go out into the street of your city. Count how many Germans you see. However, I am almost sure that you are an migrant from Russia or something.
>You just provided the evidence for your own degeneracy.
>Nothing is going to change in Russia soon.
>Why maybe asking you mongol brain?
Anything except insults? No? Or you think, that you are looks much smarter or what?
>Putin gives the proper amount of """"wealth""""" to Russians that they don't rebell against the goverment. And this """""wealth"""" is sufficient for the most part of people.
Em, no.
Russia has shortcomings and enough examples as developed countries around. So people will always strive for something better.

Mahmud bin Mahmud Mahmud ogly, just pass by. You are retarded as fuck.

His name out there in the first place and his living just further confirm my point. Low iq inbred degenerate

he got btfo by chechens

In Russian Empire Ukrainians didn't exist and half of "ethnic Ukrainians" were listed as either Tatars, Armenians or Jews