A white man shot 7 people of color at San Diego pool party - and the President couldn't care less

>Some things never change, 2017 be damned. Nearly 54 years after Dr. King's "I Have a Dream" speech on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, we still live in a nation where African-Americans are repeatedly targeted and killed in this country for nothing more than the color of their skin.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/king-trump-doesn-care-white-shooter-calif-pool-party-article-1.3124100

extremely powerful and well written. Thank you Shaun King for refusing to give up on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCO5lqTkyZVzp77YkB3O8QPw/videos
nydailynews.com/news/crime/king-trump-doesn-care-white-shooter-calif-pool-party-article-1.3124100
youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tired re-tread of the "Bush hates black people" trope used after Katrina.

Fuck you.

>repeatedly
>implying it isn't just Niggers being Niggers

It's called revenge. Praise kek

good

It was about his breakup, there's no evidence that it was even remotely racially motivated. He called his ex while killing people, and filled for bankruptcy 2 years ago.

I don't care either

>King:

fuck u niggers he shoulda shot all the nigs in san diego.

high score

This is an hourly occurrence in Chicongo and Baltimore, where was Obongo when that happened?

And? Shootings happen every few minutes in Burgerland. He wouldn't even have time to take a proper shit if he had to address every shooting spree in the nation.

Neither could I.

He was in La Jolla
He shot like half of them

revenge for yesterdays texas stabbing.

ah ok la jolla, why where there niggers in lajolla!! ex san diegan I am, LaJolla is way beyond nigger style

berson of golor :DD

Either visiting or affirmative blacktion at UCSD. We have more and more non whites every year

There's more Asians than anything, I can count all the black people I've seen at UCSD over the past six years on one hand.

>It's the presidents duty to condemn everything a person of the the same race does
>Gets mad when we criticize Obama for the same thing
Wew lad

Go listen to the Chicago Police Scanner for a day and listen to how many times MALE BLACK is committing a crime. If you take the average black crime count of Chicago it would dwarf the amount of white crime in the rest of the USA at any given moment.
Hell some white college boys got shanked to death by a negro yesterday in Texas but I don't see people wondering if Trump cares about that happening, in fact I barely even see people in general caring about a black-on-white crime happening.

Over 50% of newest class is Asian

Btw if you've been here for 6 years you're probably black yourself

Don't make the black kids angry.

youtube.com/channel/UCO5lqTkyZVzp77YkB3O8QPw/videos

>6 gorillion niggers shot in Chicago
>4 stabbed at UT Austin by nigger
...and King couldn't care less

What did he have to say about Texas campus butcher?

I like how he references Dr. King as though he or his BLM cohorts ever did anything other than widen the gap between black and white with all of their racist as fuck identity politics bullshit.

>NYDN
stopped reading there
>Shaun King
fuck off

What is a people of color?

He also ignored the UT incident

how many whites have blacks murdered or raped so far fhis year?

how about during Obama's term?

I dont recall any Leftard social justice outrage over O'bombya's callous disregard there.

fuck you and your selective outrage you muppet.

>sargon in the corner

kek

Good, even up the numbers a little bit.

Isn't San Diego a sanctuary city? Didn't the California court system tell him to go fuck off?

are u on our side mr. poo?

>People of color
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, what wavelength do they reflect again?

Pajeet+Cracker friendship forever

>People of color

wtf does this even mean??. WHAT THE FUCK DOES PEOPLE OF COLOR MEAN
??? ARE THE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES??REEEE

The leading cause of death for young black males is young black males. How is that Trump's fault? Oh, and fuck Talcum X.

The shooter died at the scene, it's very difficult to determine a motivation.

Just from the sounds of it though, sounds like a clear case of PTSD. Did he serve ?

Can you imagine how fucked up their logic will be when whites are gone thanks to (((their))) genocidal mindset?

A brown man shot 15 other brown men in a brown majority deprived city. The extinct white people are to blame!

Fucking (((Dr Who))) called Jesus black and history "white washed" in its latest episode. These people are honestly insane.

>At a briefing on Monday, Zimmerman said Selis was despondent over a recent breakup with his girlfriend. Investigators said Selis called his ex-girlfriend and told her he had just shot two people and the police had arrived on scene.

Oh nevermind, here is your answer. He just broke up with his girlfriend, went off the deep end, in a manner of speaking. Tragic when things like this happen. If only he had gotten help.

>it's racist to point out higher black crime rates
>let's make it all about race when a white guy does a shooting hell let's say that only whites do shootings

Fuck off nigger. At this point you deserve this shit

This

Also
>blacks say "all whites go commit mass shootings" and that's fine
>when a white says blacks have a crime problem though holy shit that white needs to be in jail the evil racist

Pretty sure also that the biggest mass shootings weren't even whites

If that's a link to Flaherty, let me just say that chap's videos are unwatchable because he's 1) longwinded as fuck and takes eons to get to the point, and 2) always shills his shitty book with that phrase.

>nydailynews.com/news/crime/king-trump-doesn-care-white-shooter-calif-pool-party-article-1.3124100
>Police said Monday that they believe race was not a factor in the shooting —
you college students are terrible at debating with Sup Forums
good luck in real life as the university money dries up
the fire rises

>Arab shoots and kills 49 people
>Korean shoots and kills 33 people
>fucking white mass murderers

m youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

Thank you! Finally someone else with brains

Good, we didnt vote for the cunt hillary for a reason, and that reason was because she wanted to exploit race, and so called racial tragedies for political gain.