Give me all your ideas

Give me all your ideas.
What can Germans(not the state) do to get rid of "refugees".

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3133668/bulgarian-migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-gunship-refugees-jihadists/
bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2016/pks2016_node.html
welt.de/vermischtes/article164190305/Andreas-Gabalier-verspottet-Van-der-Bellen-mit-Kopftuch-Foto.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6B8tAM1ai2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gas

Actually do a Holocaust this time

Kill Jews.

>b-b-but the costs

1) Get them to insult you or disrespect you.
2) Beat the shit out of them.

Nothing cause German women want them and there are more women than men.

You need to ban Islam and the koran because of terrorist ideology

They will back to their wüste

sell off US Treasury

>boycott stores that employ niggers
>never help a (sand)nigger in any way
>if you work for police, fire department, EMT be as slow as possible and work half assed when its about refugees
>infiltrate the Arbeitsagentur and make sure that every nigger gets as much hassle for his money as possible
>get a job where you service refugees like delivering food to them and always make sure to put your feces in it
>if you see little niggers in the streets insult them or just rob them and steal their phones

so basically don't make them feel in any way welcome.

Kys you are the product of rape babies.

A lot of them actually complain that they are not welcome even though Germany gives them everything they ask for. They are ungrateful fucks and you need to prepare the gas chambers

After every time you criticize some minority or whatever stop taking a step back and shivering in fear if they call you a nazi for it.

What do you mean 'Germany'? I only know Russianrapebabyistan.

Einwanderungsstop und Remigration

What are you talking about? The rape of Berlin?

Vote Le Pen you cuck.

See all those books about some "Holocaust"?
Yeah, they are /diy/, not history, do as they say

Also:
>Form new SA
>Infiltrate Police
>Kill muzzies
>Have police blame it on "gang violence"

You can't do anything short of killing them on sight out on the streets. Won't do it? Because the police and military will hunt you down? Indeed, you've already lost. We've all already lost. When the state and everything under it is against you, you're dead, period.

I think that should be the last resort. Right now we should probably wait for elections which are this year. There should not be any massive migration before that.

Have you been following the news lately? Looks like there are quite a number of based soldiers in the Bundeswehr. I have the feeling a coup d’etat is imminent.

Sorry, but its not gonna happen.

>goys, dont do anything drastic, just wait for (((elections)))
t. hans

>bundeswehr
>coup'ing anything

neger bitte

yea they're taking over the government any minute

lmao

>say bad thing about arabs on fecabook
>hate crime charges & you lose your job/get thrown in jail
>be anything but a cuckold when dealing with arabs irl
>hate crime charges & you lose your job/get thrown in jail

Best thing you can do right now is redpilling your friends and family in private.

Talking about the rape of Germany not just Berlin. If you don't know that your women were raped on a mass scale in WW2 you should go read a history book.

Get tanks and helicopters and form your own crews like this guy in Bulgaria
thesun.co.uk/news/3133668/bulgarian-migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-gunship-refugees-jihadists/

Well, a damn shame they and the police are the ones with the monopoly of force. It'd be something different in the USA, but here in Germany only these idiots can get weapons easily. If they aren't on our side, nothing is going to happen.

Cops might be doing something, but Bundeswehr is waaaay too cucked.

You'd have an entire hall of costs!

If they didn't discover that Franco guy we would have had a nice happening BTFOing some lefties. It's better than nothing and until we can get our hands on weapons and convince enough people we'll have to be thankful for every individual.

stop paying taxes

only thing that would really work is a general strike, so it will not happen any time soon my friend

>Get them to insult you or disrespect you.
they already do but saying anything about it is islamophobia

redpillen

bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2016/pks2016_node.html

und wieder an die östereicher dranhängen!
welt.de/vermischtes/article164190305/Andreas-Gabalier-verspottet-Van-der-Bellen-mit-Kopftuch-Foto.html

Andi

This, only with Nazi flag

based af

>Bundeswehr is waaaay too cucked.

go say this to a german soldier who served in afghanistan or somewhere else right now

Building refugee beds in germany isn't an "Auslandseinsatz".

Make their lives harder than where they came from. Whatever form that takes, up to you.

You need bigger state so they can get rid of refugees.
>he wants smaller state like in USA/Australia
Smaller the state, more migrants you have. Are you with your drunk Christian Neo-Nazis and dogs going to control 500 miles of borders or is the state going to do that?

Ban Islam bro

Well you could do it the old way by gassing but the gas bill will be too damn high or build a big rocket aim for moon orbit and kerbel that shit in to the middle east

that are the soldiers your gonna get to see in our media.
go try and find some who serve/served in a Auslandseinsatz, Kollege Ackermann

With running in the 90s distorted playing really loud before they crash or little einstein song

nothing, really.

I wished trump wasn't such a jew puppet. he could save germany any day with a simple letter. either ordering the BRD GmbH to kick out non-germans or replace the "goverment" or give give back germany to the german people. at the moment I'd prefer the first as for the second it wouldn't stop invasion any time soon.

Tweet saying save my germany

This.

If you hurt them hard enough, they'll be afraid of denouncing too

Murca love giving freedom ask iraq

Nothing. There was a migrant baby boom. You people are fucked.

All my twitter accounts got shadow banned and I'm not making another account for this (((platform))).

The read my tips

I could import british food and repell refugees by uterly disgusting them, too. However, like with all bloodsucking insects, there is simply no end to them.

Start a party get lot's of followers Win election boom then you can decide their fate. It will be hard work but it will be worth it good luck on your quest if you decided to take it

Gonna try a serious answer:

- set immigration goals wich they have to reach (let's say 100 points) and that means
- they have 2 years to proof a minimum of B2 level language skills and they've to pass several additional culture tests, so they for sure have knowledge of the so called Leitkultur
- any misconduct lowers their score, like wrong parking -5, losing any papers from the "Amt" -10, physical violence/robbery/rape, anything that would result in jail time means automaticlly being deported ... immediately. And let's NOT spend money on lenghthy juristical processes... no, the investigating Police station does a 3-day quick trial
- any money spend on those refugees shall be a "credit", they've to pay it back like a loan. If parents die, the kids inherit their depths.
- if kids of immigrants misbehave in schools or other institutions it costs points as well. In this way German kids are protected

The latter I find especially important. The upcoming classes will have a percentage of roughly 40% kids with "immigration beackground" in other words, they are foreigners. And for a big part these little bastards behave as shit! That's what they learn at home from their parents, so teach 'em! Make one thing clear: you life by our rules here, or you leave!

And while I am at it: change this goddamn educational system here in Germany, so that it's not any longer a 13-year long lasting guilt trip for being white and having history, jesus christ! Right now it's a fucking indoctrination chamber for all german kids and in the same moment a systemical excuse to let it slide when a fucking roach boy is establishing a terror reign on the play ground.

to be honest, I have little hope.

What elections? We're an occupied Nation. In fact, your Goverment still has more to say in Germany than we people living there.

I don't want to integrate them, I want to get rid of them. They will lower our IQ over the long term.

How are we an occupied nation?

>cuckshit
declare countries in the ME safe and send them back.

I am sorry all i can give you is my hope because i don't need it i have already lost it for my government Don't lose hope man/woman

So, I am pretty sure you have a law that requires verifying identification for credit card or welfare card transactions that no one follows.

Also, I am pretty sure most of people on here fall under the general cashier level of employment.

So, when ever someone with a face vale tries to buy something with their welfare card, ask to see their ID. Then say you need to see their head uncovered to verify their face. Be polite, and say you have to follow the law and verify ID for credit card users.

Enjoy the shit storm.

You'll always have people in your country, germas or not, that are dumb as fuck. So, the only thing that you can do about it is: Keep your family-bloodline clear, foster your kind of people, make kids that are smart, become privilidged in our priviledged society.... We'll always need dumb people who do the shity work while we "manage" them.

2007 the status "non-occupied" officially went back to "occupied". That's not a joke. The BRD "Goverment" is in fact not a Goverment but always was only a managing organisation that still has to follow what the occuping forces (USA, GB, France, Russia) dictate. In the UN Germany is still listed as enemy State (the axis). Peace was never made.

Nothing. Their men are cucks, their women are whores who want to fuck migrants, their leadersip jewish and pro-migrantion and the average voter is too rich and comfortable to notice the coming brown tsunami until he is already drowning. Germany is dead.

France and bongistan are also dead for the same reason.

watch this, it explains a lot: youtube.com/watch?v=6B8tAM1ai2U

Get guns maybe?

top kek i saw this show when it aired.
weisshuhn was breddy cute uezs

>deny them any housing
>deny them money (esp. the beggars on the street)
>deny them help
>deny them basically anything which they aren't entitled to by law, which is very little

Ignore them by any means possible. Let them feel they aren't welcome here. But be careful to be as peaceful at possible, so it can't be labeled "hate crime". I'm sure you know about the statistics about "radical right" arson, regarding the refugee shelters. Good idea in general, but too violent for those oh so peaceloving leftists.
Make them feel like the shit they are, and soon enough they will leave.

Now go and spread the word

Dafaq dude. German women don't necessarily want to fuck migrants. That is not true. Many of them are even repulsed by them because they are not sensible enough. The average women will go for both, and because there are more Germans around here, they go for the Germans most often.

Nichts!! Mein bro :( Ihren Stad und Volk sind sehr fucked.

lol
Only won wars because of britfags and 'murica and now acts like he has the balls to btfo germany

The french revolution is one of the few wars you won on your own, but only because the enemies were also french

you can critize islam
you dont have to take any bullshit

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Just remember, women are massively overrepresented in every pro-migration organization

believing in BRD GMBH
HAHAHAAHAHAA

I would if I could, but this isn't america and we can't exactly buy those things from ebay or amazon

Cut off their supplies.

if you can proof, it's not, then post facts instead of laughing. the BRD obviously can enforce whatever they want as they have the weapons but from an official legal persective the BRD isn't a goverment like in souverin nation sense.