Heritage Thread

I'll start. pls no bully.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's the template

shameless self-bump

Third time posting in these threads today, but whatever. have a bump mate, I like these threads

Gas yourself

Did you get beatup by Russians as a kid? Why are you so mad?

Fuck no. We gave the soviet gulag niggers the finger, while you sat alone with your shit family and wished you had a piece of bread

lmao. I don't even need to make one because I'm 100% finnish.
>mfw pure aryan

Atleast we can agree communism is shit.

I mean..Jews like you invented it, so you can only thank yourself.

Pure danish, so danish that my family has a fucking website that tracks my family on my mothers side all the way back to the 1500'ths. pretty based

What's wrong with communism?

r8 m8 dont h8

ALBOOOO

>Jews like you
>am Christian was baptized at birth
And communism ruined my motherland you faggot, now go back to raping 14 yearolds, Abdul.

>tfw ubermensch (only in Malta for training right now)

>t. limited anglo gene pool

greentexted on accident

Pro Evolution Soccer Patch Tournament.

Abdul? Does this look like a sand nigger to you? Your fucking turn. I dare you jew boy, lemme see how "white" you are

Nothing. It is based on a premise that all people would act nicely and in good conscience if you provide the good system for it which is absolutely false so it will never work. It's like the prisoner dilemma, where two guys rob a bank, get caught, and if someone tells to the cops but the other no he gets out free, if neither talks they get 6 months, if both talk they take 5 years and if someone doesnt talk while the other yes he takes 20. Communism thinks both of them will stay quiet because it is the most befitting to them as a group, while in reality most will collaborate with cops, and even if not most, 1 person collaborating is enough for the whole system to collapse. It is about risk calcultating, if you take it from individual pov if you tell you risk 0 or 5 years, if you don't you risk 6 months or 20 years. If you think as a group 6 months is the best choice. But even if one doesn't follow the general spirit, say Stalin, he gets to fuck all the other. So basically everyone assumes the worst even if they're nice and straight people to begin withm because the risks are too high.

>Isle of man population 87,780
I really hope your whole family isn't from there, or the next chick you fuck might be your cousin.

Why are you hiding your chin?

You mean besides the simple fact that it dosen't work?

The flag at the top isn't the Mexican flag, it's the Arbëreshë flag.

Honest question: how did your two French grandparents produce a Algerian heritage daughter. You fuck up the chart of something?

JUDEN

Last thread I had someone asking me for a pic of me as well, but he was from Israel. I'm starting to think you're a proxxy fag. Also when did I claim to be white? I said I'm not Jewish you autist.

Nice receding hairline undesirable.

This albo meme uis getting out of hand here in pol. I see serbkikes have worked well. Our language is european, our origin is european (doesnt matter which we wux myth is true), the DNA checks out, no-one gives a fuck about religion in Albania, our "muslims" drink, eat pork and marry with whoever they want no matter which religion, and so do the catholics and the orthodoxes. They are muslim in name only because they ancestors said so to avoid taxes or to get a job. We never were fully christian either, we remained somehow stoics and pantheists and have always defined nationality with language and blood. Skanderbeg had "muslim" albanians in his army, even generals, who fought with him against the turks because they fought for their people, not for religion, like others, say serbians or bulgarians at the time. This system is better to avoid mongrelisation since an albanian would prefer marrying an albanian blood person of another religion than someone of other race but the same religion. This is why white blue eyed converted greeks found themselves labeled as turks and whitened the roaches and shitskin assyrians who were orthodoxes went and BLACKED greeks. We are fairly white for med people, whiter than italians or spaniards for that matter in the south (med phenotype) and german/slavic-tier blond and tall in the northern regions where they were much more isolated from the coastal region and the miscgenation with romans, greeks etc. Picture as proof.

Ethnically I'm only 15.625% Jewish, and by Jewish law I'm about 25%.
I'm in the clear :^)
Also I got confirmed Catholic

>merchant

Glad to hear that Catholic bro

>here be

he really was a merchant
top kek

>Hrvatska
Best Slavs, or at the very least tied with Slovenia. Keep the pineapple legacy strong.

kek

Flags mean ethnicity.

Nice touch with your dad lol

Oh nice an albanian origins bro.
Did you know the first politician ever labeled as baring fascist ideas and one of the founders of fascism de facto is Crispi, also an arbëreshë and the guy who won most campaigns of reunification on behalf of Garibaldi? He even was prime minister national hero and shit afterwards. The duce had his picture in his office.

Literally shit tier mix.

My friends just call me albo cuz Im half Albanian...

Slav, honorary aryan or Mr. Shlomo.

my great grandfather was a merchant too

fixed for you

cheers mate

plz no gas

Oh k. Just that lots of burgers shitposted the last thread with muh albo muh I'm fat listen to me.
What kind of albanian ? Gheg, Tosk, republican, commie, albania, kosovo, mac*donia?

we're bros

Albanians are the real heroes of history. It's too bad all the real ones left for Italy in the 16th Century, so now modern Albania is basically a Turk rapebaby hellhole.

Did your parents speak Dalmatian or were they just ethnically Dalmatian? Also Ragusa was a great meme country.

>redditors have time machines and they use them to fuck with me all the time

Ok.

kill self
>italian-romanian-spanish-germanic-scottish with some 1% jew
nice
Also, come back home, romanian man.

kosovo! haha dude youre like the albo expert.

Says the guy too pussy to show his asian leaf face.

>t. Ahmed Ibn Abdul Rahman from Rotterdam.
Croats are cucks.

i mean my great grandfather was a merchant only cuz it was the highest thing a Jew could legally be in Hungery at the time
he was also killed on the danube by a Nazi death squad

btw. minutes ago he was talking to himself in german

Here comes the HAHAHAHA HOW THE FUCK YOU ARE WHITE??

Nobody's perfect.

c'est moi

>Did your parents speak Dalmatian or were they just ethnically Dalmatian?
My whole family came from Dalmatia, they speak dalmatian (chakavian) its a dialect of Croatian and they're pure Dalmatians.
My grandfather told me that my great great grandfather was actually Venetian, pretty dank.

Rip mate

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA ALL LOOKS LIKE ITALIANS WITH HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

Romania is such a meme country based on stories my dad told me, I love it.
>be my Romanian grandma in Bucharest
>get stolen by gyppo out of her mom's arms
>they run off, policeman manages to grab her back
>he returns the baby despite being many blocks away from the parents
>"I recognized that it was your baby"
Probably a bit exaggerated but still a funny story. She also apparently used to call niggers "mito kay" which means "low class" or something.

>they speak dalmatian (chakavian) its a dialect of Croatian
Ah, I was thinking of the Dalmatian romance language, but when I looked it up it says it died out in 1898. RIP.

>NEET
>spare time

All you got is spare time, faggot.

*great grandma

Except for me and my parents, black-red-gold is Weimar republic.

TOO LATE
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

typical Hungarian quality work

Am I pure?

cheeki breeki with m1 thomason

They had to or get killed.
Don't trust pol memes, Albania is pretty decent, we just left gommunism like 20 years ago and have already a very decent economy and comfort of living for a small country. Also we are not rapebabies, turks never set foot in Albania to govern us etc, the fact lots of converted made them more compliant with us than the rest so they didn't even kill our war prisoners after revolts, let alone rape or pillage. Also the fact we revolted every 5 months obliged them to appoint local landowners and nobles to govern, because only them would get the obedience from their people. Not one non-albanian origins guy has governed any of the 4 albanian vilayets, check it. On the other hand 11 prime ministers (great vizirs) were of albanian origins as well as a shitton of army generals, janissaires and other (see Mehmet Ali, king of egypt), so if someone made babies to another is most likely albanians bleached turks in turkey, not the other way around. Pic related is my hometown. Doesn't look like turk hellhole pol memes does it? At most it looks generic eastern europe trash, but with nicer architecture and wheather.

german bankers I see...

I'm so typically white American it kinda hurts

Nice, gheghs are uber. Half ghegh myself.
I like anything history-related, I could give you the same speech about frogs or krauts.

> mfw everyone on Sup Forums is mixed race except for me

2 generations of nazis damn bro

>no profession labels because in the middle east everyones farmer

nice try ahmed

Holy fuck the amount of half breed mixed race mongrels on here is concerning.

I stand corrected, though it is still a shame that Islam is so prevalent in Albania, even if it was just a way of surviving.

Not pussy, just smart. Dont wanna get doxx'd, y'know?

>Isle of Man
>Anglo

If you keep halal, then yes!

Nei, mahmet ahmed muhammad al alfarski

banking clerks aren't bankers. Sadly. I would like the extra shekels.

My DNA chart says all of my blood comes from the UK and Ireland.

I am MUH HERITAGE personified.

here comes HTE ANGLO :DDDD
t. Willian von Smith

Strong work ethic right there for you .

Lol, but it pic wrong, russian and jew woman get raped by germans in 1941-1945 by millions. And germans only in 1945 by thousands. So change this pidorashka to Hans, and frau to komsomolka, - it's more realistic.

god, its like half of this board is just shitskins and mongrels like OP
im outta here

Hello again fellow White people.