Why are you racist?

Is it because it's making light to it's absurdness and redundancy or are we so moronic and preposterous that we categorize people based on the pigmentation of their skin?

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2017/05/the-continuation-of-the-world-wars-by-other-means/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back to your /subreddit/

counter-currents.com/2017/05/the-continuation-of-the-world-wars-by-other-means/

Kill yourself faggot

Because "racism" is real

On average, Negros are inherently more violent and dumber than Euros

On average, Caucasians are inherently more violent and dumber than Mongoloids

Sure, you should treat people as individuals, but it's wrong to neglect facts.

>pay $120k to go to a daycare for faggot children
>think you're intelligent

Stop giving him (you)s faggots. Hit a Post Reply instead.

Oh and Sage.

>If I use enough 4 syllable words in a sentence they will think my IQ isn't just below room temperature.

Race is the human version of a breed.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

The races are very different.

Statistics dummy

I understand that there are "ghettos" where the population is predominantly blacks and mexicans, I just find it really absurd that someone could be so prejudice simply because they're a different shade of color

>Today I actually read that thesaurus my daddy gave me 7 years ago.

Look at the hand. That's a black guy posing as a kkk retard.

Bait, sage this shit. Wtf are we a loudspeaker for every faggot idea that pops into peoples heads?

>Is it because it's making light to it's
>making light to it's
>to it's
>it's
>'

Jesus Christ, how come 99% of Americans can't even speak their own language properly?

>I find it preposterous that we'd judge a dog's intelligence based on their physical traits and not just all agree that all dogs are inherently equal since they can all breed
Really?

for starters, see www.k12reader.com/term/punctuation/

If you think racism has anything to do with skin pigment then you are idiot bait. Nobody is bashing blacks because of some aesthetic preference for lighter shades of color. It's because of their behavior.

that's
that is
it's
it is
hate the game

You do realize that some words exist for a reason, right? If you believe I'm using a surplus vocabulary to appear more intelligent instead of using it to communicate my thoughts more thoroughly, then you're a dull individual

Kek

And if u nigs

My phone autocorrects, sorry

Foreigners with brown skin are violent and criminal here. I didn't learn it any other way. They don't speak my language, benefit from the taxes I pay but hate Germans.

How could I not be racist?

>He didn't read the sign.

>surplus
>not superfluous
14/88 b8

Nvm ur kind doesn't want to be educated

Of course their IQs are going to be lower, you think they have the same opportunity of an education that we do? You can always improve your IQ, it is only partially genetic

Nice proxy, leaf. The canadians are evolving guys we need to adapt

Hey i want to fap that girl is drinking a tea.

>wat is affirmative action
They have more chances than whites do & they still do worse than we.

when i see people who look like you, i want to vomit. so obviously, i try to limit that occurrence.

I'm currently 17 and I've only spent around $200 in college

nice bait thread

>muh "race is only skin color" fallacy

Sure, it can be improved. Pic related.

You want a teabag or a vag slap?

Enjoy your ban fag

1 year short lad

niggers were always the most disruptive/prone to violence in school. Not all of them were but enough for me to conclude alot of them were subhuman and not worth having around just for the couple of decent ones. On another occasion a group of them robbed me at knifepoint at a fucking funfair. Fucking niggers.

I don't want to be racist but it makes life much better and easier when you deal mostly with your own people.

How so? I'm all ears

>pigmentation

If you died tomorrow, and let's say, you were Asian, 400 years after the fact someone could dig up your bones, look at their structure, and based on biological records they could conclude that your bones, DNA, and other genetic traits found on your remains were most predominant in those individuals found in Asians.

Pigmentation is a side affect of this and another sign of genetic variation.

Some races have superior aspects to each other, some races are seemingly useless.

What's stupid is racial non-exceptionalism. Obviously there will be genetic variations based on mixed DNA patterns and so forth. But for the most part we can make basic generalizations based on genetic traits, such as higher amounts of aggression, or higher amounts of intelligence.

Think of dog breeds. It's like that. Basically same species, shared ancestor, just genetically different from each other bred with favorable traits.

>race is just skin color
Classic bait

I wanted to see people's opinions on racism and see people be racist as well so I'm taking my chances lol

>Mongoloids less violent
>u dum

Back to /leftypol/

I'm a racist because it's what kikes fear the most.

I was trolling for (you)s. I thought that was a glove, but that really is his hand.

>we categorize people based on the pigmentation of their skin
I dont care about their skin color. I care about that a lot of them (far more then whites in the case of niggers and mudslimes) are violent and have a low IQ.

They are literally sub human.

Let me explain you how do you become racist.
So,you go showering.You open the red valve if you want hot water and the cold valve if you want cold water.Now you are a fucking racist for expecting hot water from the red valve just because its red.

Oh it was such a painful ban, I swear I almost cried :'(

>pigmentation of their skin
It's their ancestry that matters, not their skin.

Even so, blacks and whites have as different bone structure as they have different skin color.
And it would take a plain miracle for our brains not to have neurological differences as well.

WHERE ARE THE MODS REEEE

Ever heard of ghengis khan or pol pot?

It's because this board is named Sup Forums and racism is politically incorrect.

I thought you were a mod, that's why I was antagonizing you lol

Kill yourself
fuck niggers
spics
kikes
especially you

Don't live near niggers then, oh wait you can't afford to move because your people sold out against worker solidarity and strong wage growth for a slightly higher rung on the artificial ladder of society

Racism is so popular on Sup Forums because it's the easy way out.

Any problem you might face? It's the kikes fault.

A black person does something I don't agree with? It's the niggers.

A woman does something I don't condone? Feminism is ruining the world.

No subtlety, no reason to think the world might be more complicated. It's easier to fill your mind with hate and blame some entity that you've created.

Funny enough, the hyper vocal feminists blame the patriarchy in exactly the same way . They use statistics to draw the conclusion that men are the source of all evil.

>look upon my field of strawmen and despair

>race is skin deep
oh my sweet little redditor

>blacks trained to hate white devil
>arab trained to hate white devil
>mexican taught to take advantage of gringo
>women told they are being exploited by white man
>white man trained to embrace white guilt
user, why are you so racist?

Please. just stop.

Ranting about feminism is an Alt-Centrist, YouTube skeptic kind of thing. Most of Sup Forums realizes Feminism is just a symptom of deeper issues.

As for race being the easy way out... Not really. I searched desperately for any excuse to justify the behavior of niggers and found none. Took me months, but I've embraced the red pill

I am racist because dumb sheltered cunts such as yourself have been indoctrinated into believing that racism is the worst crime of all when in actual fact its not a crime at all.

I have worked with murderers, rapists and violent thieves and if I had to choose between being around all those criminals or a racist I would choose a racist.

Racism is something that only white people seem concerned with and only white people factor in to their decision making, no other race has any sort of guilt associated to inner feelings of bigotry they towards other races they might have, only whites.

Middle to upper class whites are the only ones bourgeoisie enough to give a shit about racism,.

Neck yourself or get over it, being racist is not a big deal.

What is there to justify? They are humans just like you and me and deserve a proper opportunity in life.

How do you cope with the cognitive dissonance, anyway? There are so many respectable and successful black people in the world.

Try to imagine life in their shoes , and to have a basic moral center.

There is a significant degree of biodiversity among primate populations which affect psychical traits, cognitive abilities, and behavior.

>There are so many respectable and successful black people in the world.
not enough of them to outnumber the average nigger

This post is a collection of emotional appeals and "much feelings", you haven't offered any evidence to back up your assertions. The observation of anecdotal evidence, namely of individual outliers on the far right end of the IQ bell curve, does not it anyway change the biological basis of hominids who are lire homo-sapiens with no neanderthalic asmixture. The idea that all the hominid populations on earth are basically the same is simply pseudoscience.

Agreed.
>Also its funny that there is physical, intelligent, and psychological differences between species of humans.
But if you point that out, your RACISST

You honestly think that the same can't be said for whites, Asians, whatever?

And if you agree that there are respectable people in a certain race, then shouldn't that invalidate racism altogether? Why should they be discriminated against just for their race, if they are good people?

Racist now simply means anyone of European ancestry that does not wish to sacrifice his race at the altar of DIE-versity. I don't hate a single race, not even the race that hates my race the most. Go figure out which one that is. Being tribal to your genetic kin and caring about blood, soil and folk is natural, it is the opposite that is a sign of sickness.

No one is saying every race is exactly the same, that is obviously false by just looking at different races.

The point is that no race should be discriminated against.

Discrimination and freedom of association are two sides of a coin.

But you should be intelligent to know that I don't mean that "bad" discrimination that people have been brainwashed into thinking about.

Because my racist beliefs are reinforced by statistics, scientific studies and anecdotal evidence

*tips bell curve*

>Still believes the meme that the only difference between niggers and human is skin color

You aren't even trying bruh

>no race should be discriminated against

But...why?

Oh yeah I forgot about that study that showed that black folks and white folks are different species

You guys only talk about science when it suits you.

Because Hillary told you I was, you stupid fucking racist, sexist nigger.
Now you apologize.

Less random violence but more intentional cruelty just look at there treatment of animals.

Different subspecies definitely.

Race is important

Race is family.

Skin color is just one expression of it.

Lmao how fucking stupid are you? You're the one who hasn't looked at the research/science. We have. It shows blacks are inferior to whites through IQ alone.

>IQ ISNT REAL!!!

Yea it is moron. Sage.

>only difference between races is skin color

Even if that were true, that blacks did have an inherent lesser IQ, which is just some made up metric anyway, what would that change? Does that justify hatred? Does that justify segregation?

Everyday for the past 5 years I've gone to a school where niggers make up 75% of the student body. Everyday I come to school and listen to them ape out and scream repeatedly for 7 hours. Everyday I sit and suffer as I watch people who can barely read in high school, disrupt the learning environment and causes the other 25% to fall further and further behind. Everyday I'm day I'm harassed and looked down upon because I'm not the dark black they are. Dealing with this changes you.

skin color is the least important thing about race

yeah it actually does if one group is more violent and lower IQ.

>respectable people in a certain race
respectable people stay in their respectful regions and nations

men are much more violent and sexually aggressive than women. We should definitely discriminate against men because of that

read the sticky before you attempt to debate you absolute donkey

I was a liberal left wing commie piece of shit until I moved into the city and had actual contact with Muslims, Niggers, and those goddamn Chinamen. They refuse to assimilate and/or act civilised; and as the old adage goes, "a few bad apples spoil the bunch". Race war now!

>muh indivuduuuaal
Nope. Don't get me wrong, I'm hardcore lolbertarian and I think people that deny free will and personality are either morons or actually don't have souls.
But this is individualism of thought and action, not "judging people as individuals", which is special snowflakism akin to feminists complaining that we engage women and men differently. If someone possess a characteristic that I like/dislike, then I may like/dislike the guy, no matter how much he cries about being judged for himself.

I'm not even racist (well, not by Sup Forums standards) but these utter non-arguments deserve punishment by watching all of molymeme's videos.

If all niggers were intelligent and less prone to violence they wouldn't be a problem.
It's not because of the "skin color"
but the way they behave