What the fuck is wrong with Anglos

What the fuck is wrong with Anglos

Perfect example of kids rejecting what a parent pushes on them. Great parenting technique.

Everything

Everyone in my HS 10 years ago were massive junkies and degenerates smoking pot at lunch everyday, drinking every weekend, and going to teenage ecstasy infested raves for like 15 hours twice a month.

I find that if you status-signal about how you don't do drugs, drink, smoke, etc, you can be a positive influence on normies also wanting to status-signal.

Status-signalling can be a good thing if done right. I sometimes brag at work in front of retarded thots that I don't drink, and it's gotten me praise from the rest of my coworkers.

Rude.

It's a screenshot social media thread.

fug. those were the days.

>white women

Polls done have shown that kids in the UK are more authoritarian and right leaning than ever before. Those kinds of people don't want to go to raves.

It's not rude
Its true
I don't know if its years of inbreeding or Jewish brainwashing,but most Europeans are fucked up,for what I can tell

Not to say there aren't any shining examples of good individuals

>I was a druggy but my kids despise drugs, why???
They saw their parent.

>no source

>Why do my kids follow the rules?
Probably because they see what a degenerate train wreck their mother is.

My grandma was like this. She was a massive hippy they never ever grew out of it.

>teenagers and young adults never lie or exaggerate to impress their friends

argentina pls

this to be honest, but I doubt that she expected her kids to act contrarian tho

she's just a degenerate libtard

>implying Sweden isn't this F/cucked

some people never ''came home'' from woodstock if you know what I mean

>im ready to settle down with a nice guy now :))))

Their entire culture is structured around young people engaging in fashionable trends. Sup Forums is no exception.

This is how it is right now.
t. College freshman who vividly remembers highschool as a drug infested shithole and who helped make it that way via in school dealing.

Lel.