SOROS WINS MY LADS

SOROS WINS MY LADS

businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5

>Jared Kushner didn't disclose business ties to George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans

>The top White House adviser and son-in-law of Trump failed to identify his part ownership of Cadre, a real-estate startup he founded, which links him to the Goldman Sachs Group and the mega-investors George Soros and Peter Thiel, sources told The Journal.

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums really on a bad shape,innit.

i would be okay with kushner resigning

7 youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

do NOT meme this into reality
that is a fucking DIRECT order
that will NOT be disobeyed

FUCK KUSHNER

FUCK IVANKA

Bunch of fuckjg kikes subverting this country and I'm fucking tired of it lads God fucking dammit

Good, at least we have one reasonable person in the white house.

Also: loans make the economy go round. By taking loans an paying them back you increase value in the economy.

>jewswinlol

you dumb motherfuckers still bit lol
Sup Forums's hopes seemed so close and were dashed away, all this setting up to the dems slaughtering the 2018 midterms
truly the best timeline

interest is theft. when they say some shit like 10% interest that interest comes after paying the principle, but by the time you've paid the principle the currency has inflated to double and suddenly you're paying twice as much as you borrowed.

Its just 4d chess

>with jews you lose

This guy gets it, interest is a sin.

Soros always wins but even he cannot escape death. He's playing a game against the clock.

TICK TOCK

Have you been watching paint dry? This isn't new

Yes good goy keep racking up that debt.

I thought Peter Thiel was one of the good guys

Has Trump ever once named Soros in any of his speeches?

Interests is why new money has to constantly be made and why inflation exists.