AHAHAHAHAHAH!

AHAHAHAHAHAH!
Good News everyone!
Today my wife has decided to divorce from me!
I'm kinda of sad ya know, BUT!
ALL MY MONEY AND MY HOUSE IS SAFE!!!
HAHAHAHAH TAKE THAT BITCH!
Everyone should make a premarriage contract ya know ;)
what do you think about?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_tape
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

premarital contracts or prenups arent legal in the US and are overturned almost everytime that I have seen them challenged.

sad to hear that user, hope you'll be oke

>Good News everyone!
Kek

you can't be happy, cause its your fault

you must lack male virtues

i'll be ok... she cheated on me... but! All of my proprerty is Safe! She can't take anything from me!

in America we do everything possible to protect the woman from the male which is why prenups are so often overturned etc.

Also, I really hope you haven't impregnated her.

>says nervous Italian for the seventh time today

Stop what you are doing.

Immediately reevaluate everything. If you've gone over the paperwork already, do it again. If you've consulted with a lawyer, consult with a second one.

Do not count on ANYTHING working in your favor. You must be meticulous and calculating and thorough. Do not, for a second, make ANY assumptions about the safety of your property EVER AGAIN.

She's a sword of Damoclese, my friend, and you must wear a breastplate until the day you die, now, because every time she even THINKS she might need money, she'll be looking for a way to take it from you.

I fucking love ravioli. Keep up the good work.

THAT IS NOT DUCT TAPE THAT IS SPEED TAPE YOU STUPID KEK.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_tape

Here in US we have trust funds for that.

>premarriage contract
Come back here in 5 years and tell us, if it actually worked out or if the judge said "nope".

Make certain that prenups hold up in your country. If not then you need to make preparations.

Leave the country asap . You never know when a commie judge decides to fuck you over . Sell everything , take the money and leave

What a cucked nation.

What

They've been common place for God knows how long especially in the US

It's mgtow's fantasy world where 100% of prenuptial are worthless and women get all assets always. In reality a heavy majority of prenups work as intended

>They've been common place for God knows how long especially in the US
their common place in any legal firm to get those billable hours. But courts upholding them are few and far between. in the US all is done for the benefit of the woman in courts and has been since well long as Ive been alive involved in judicial processes.

How could they be overturned?
Isn't it supposed to be something some people AGREED to do?

I'm guessing they get challenged for being unconscionable, or being involuntary, or some such

How could you challenge them for being involuntary? It involves getting married, certainly not a "just happened" event now is it?