What is one legitimate reason as to why someone should abandon darwinism and the sciences to embrace religion(...

What is one legitimate reason as to why someone should abandon darwinism and the sciences to embrace religion( Christianity) like Sup Forumstards seem to spout lately.

I can prove that evolution is real, but cannot prove God's existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I6VZnmohw8E
youtube.com/watch?v=GcJxRqTs5nk
youtube.com/watch?v=7HZzGXnYL5I
scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/09/03/scan.nsv107.full.pdf html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

brain damage

Mother of God

Darwinism is an excellent explanation of where our origins lie, however it provides no morals or values to society which is where Christianity in general comes in because the general teachings of the religion promote communities, sanctity of marriage, and brotherhood. You do not have to exclusively believe one or the other.

>morals

The bible says that it is okay to rape a girl as long as you marry her and give the father silver shekels.

women are degenerative elements of society and should be treated as objects.

Said the MGTOW NEET from his basement.

>I can prove that evolution is real
Well, go ahead.

I've seen that bird before.

Look at a picture of a monkey,then look at yourself.

Darwinism is an explanation of gradual change over time largely driven by environmental or survival changes/needs. It does not offer an explanation of the origin of life.

it is a unique, integral and critical part of white culture

forsaking christianity is just one of the nails in the coffin of the white race

you can point to Muh hypocrisy of hte church

but then tell me why biologists refuse to create separate subspecies of humans or discuss racial differences, how is that not hypocritical?

there are problems with the church and they must be addressed, but we must not abandon this part of ourselves because thats what they want

they want to deconstruct our identity and part of that is killing our religion

what the fuck is the obsession with darwinism? A random guy created a meme theory to explain why some birds on an island had longer noses than others.

ah say - ah say - ah say

You'll be happier.

>Look at a picture of a monkey,then look at yourself.
Thanks Billy Nye.

why monkey still here tho

Because we aren't animals. America used to take pride in having enough wealth and kind hardheartedness to VOLUNTARILY prop up those that fall, by no fault of their own, or are willing to get on the right path.

what the absolute fuck is that chicken

Hugh Ross The Science of Genesis and the Anthropic Principal
youtu.be/I6VZnmohw8E

Can you prove that killing and eating babies is immoral?

He never said it did.
Christianity and science aren't at odds unless you're an uneducated redneck from the Bible Belt.

Not true but keep embarrassing yourself.

Tax exemption

Where exactly in my statement did I say he did?

Ok you've got rid of religion. Now what are you gona replace it with to maintain healthy birth rates and to prevent societal/cultural decay? what d'you replace the identity and traditions with?

I'm sure you know how Bill Nye would answer those questions. Yes, I know there's no magical sky-daddy but clearly religion is necessary for the survival and prosperity of a tribe unless you can find something to replace it with.

>that's a big cock you got there

Do you need an ancient book to tell you it is?

Kek

Because they love the truth, and not poorly crafted lies.

I felt that it was implied. If it was not, I'm not sure about the point of your statement.

One of the biggest lies laid upon all of humanity is that the two are mutually exclusive.

It was a general statement on Darwinism and nothing more, user.

We might cure cancer if we do - think of the delicious stem cells we could harvest.

>culture can only be based on religion

This is the cancerous christcuck mentality that is keeping civilization down.

A civilization based around science and logic would create its own holidays like "cancer cure day", "stem cell research day" or "genetic therapy day", to commemorate actually important events, as opposed to religious holidays.

>religion
>truth

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

All right, sorry for the misunderstanding.

logical fallacy

>What is one legitimate reason as to why someone should abandon darwinism and the sciences to embrace religion( Christianity)
There is none, the catholic church agrees with the theory of evolution.
Retard.

Also no, you can't proof shit, it's just very, very likely.

Considering that artificial wombs will soon be available, you can farm artificial fetuses, leaving the natural-born out of it.

Undesirable humans can be harvested for organs and antibodies as well. Why have Tyrone sitting in a cell being useless when he can save someone's life?

fpbp

So - you admit that you need an 'old book' to tell you that even babies from articlficial wombs aren't supposed to be eaten?

Why would you choose one over the other? You can have both, it's not black and white.

Most of the western civilization's greatest scientists and mathematicians were firm christian believers.

That's just common sense for true humans, christcuck. You are either born with kindness and empathy or you're not.

The aztecs would beg to differ.

Yeah, dude, like, why would another race that evolved independently on the other side of the earth have different behavioral patterns, right?

Really activates ye olde 'rons.

>Undesirable humans can be harvested for organs and antibodies as well.
>That's just common sense for true humans, christcuck. You are either born with kindness and empathy or you're not.
You're not so different, the aztecs and you.

There is something... odd, about that webm
Anyway, The sciences and Christianity aren't mutually exclusive, we don't really embrace it because of our proud belief in god or something like that, but because it promotes traditional morality and good values

>harvest hearts of innocent people, captured specifically to be sacrificed to an imaginary sun jew
>harvest organs of convicted criminals for a noble cause
>the same

Here's a hint, not everyone deserves kindness, equal treatment and empathy.

And you call leftists utopians.

>thinking it's either or

I'm a Christian that embraces Darwinism. Get over this idea that it has to be one certain way. Pro tip: no one really believes in God as a physical entity, learn to see beyond yourself and you'll find your spirit.

what a fedora, come on

>lately
How to spot a newfaggot straight out of reddit. The reason you made this thread and are questioning it at all is because the Holy Spirit is calling on you. Answer the call and be saved by Christ you fedora tipping cuckold fag.

Well done, user. Simple and sweet logic.

>> bwc

If science proves evolution, why do liberals claim all races are the same? Furthermore, why are so many atheists dogmatic egalitarians if they think evolution is true?

>it provides no morals

Wrong. Morality exists and scientists are studying it in the lab.

Moral behavior in animals by Frans de Waal.

youtube.com/watch?v=GcJxRqTs5nk

>Christianity

The Bible is so horrible that even christians don't follow it.

Typical christian hypocrite: The Bible is the inviolate word of god when I agree with it. The Bible is just a jewish allegory when I don't agree with it.

>You do not have to exclusively believe one or the other

Science is based on evidence. Religion is based on faith. They are mutually exclusive. Period.

Answer my questions or go back to "doing butt stuff cuz it's evolution" you clown.

How about you answer MY points, fuccboi?

Science and religion are two different things. You should stop watching tv and the whole msm thing. They're not interchangeable, it's not one or the other. Get your ideas, and taking to heart tailor made, out of the box notions like this is the very definition of normie. Go back to facebook.

STUPID FUCK IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES

White people in Europe are getting replaced by the religious Muslims and Jews as we fucking speak and here you are in your armchair spouting stupid shit. I go to a store and it's spic after spic after spic with their 8 catholic children then come home and deal with this shit.

>create its own holidays like "cancer cure day", "stem cell research day" or "genetic therapy day"

Literally burst out laughing thinking about the fedora tipping retard who could have typed this.

Stop lying.

The brainwashing and propaganda would have destroyed the West whether or not the people were religious or not.

The targets were whites, and (((they))) knew exactly which buttons to push. Only the white race is susceptible to liberal guilt and all that other demagoguery, because the white race has a lot more inherent values that can be perverted.

This is why the other groups of goyim were unaffected.

Science tells us what is. Religion tells us how to react to it. Christianity is the best one.

> noble cause
They tried to save the world with those sacrifices, so yes, in motivation, they actually tried something more noble than replacing parts of fat and unhealthy people.
In conclusion, thanks for agreeing with me.

evolution has nothing to do with religious belief and or theories of creation.

I am a Christian, and I believe in evolutionary processes. There is clear repeatable evidence that it occurs. However that does not disprove or prove any belief that God created the universe.

I want to see leftists truly embrace Darwinism instead of just giving it lip service, and dump all welfare programs. Why is Mother Nature so abhorrent to them?

accepting one doesn't mean abandoning the other and, generally speaking, anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar or shill for one side or the other.

I'm not going to tell you which path to walk, that's no good for you or me, my advice is to walk the path that feels most authentic to you as a human and go where it takes you, hopefully to personal contentment.

also, that's a huge birb.

>I can prove that evolution is real
You cant prove darwin's theory of evolution is real

That's a big chicken

Not much of a conflict. In Christianity supernatural revelation is conceived of as a supplement to natural reason, not a contradiction.

Also Tower of Babel. Christianity is anti-globalist, pro-nation state.

A global church keeps theological concepts above political ones. In its absence theological concepts descend into the political and you get religio-statisms like Communism, Nazism, Islam.

So religion has a lot to do with Sup Forums. & I doubt there's a real Young Earth Creationist here, we're all Darwinists.

For you

for you

okay. wtf is that??

watch kent hovind creation seminars on youtube, they're easy to digest, fun, and you will understand the opposite side's arguments completely

also check his debates with professors

>Morality can only come from god
Not this shit again. If you need a gift or punishment to be a decent human bean then you are scum regardless of how you behave

do we even care about the old testament

why do we need it, like we don't even know who actually wrote it, the jews just pulled some shit out of their ass to explain it, "hur moses wrote it"

>Christianity is anti-globalist, pro-nation state

You are retarded.

>I doubt there's a real Young Earth Creationist here, we're all Darwinists

Completely retarded. Sup Forums is full of creationists.

Well unchanging transcendent morality can't come from humanity. We can make synthesise moral codes but they're always necessarily be reactionary and changing relative to our changing definitions of morality, which leaves room for us changing it to stupid arbitrary shit like the left is doing at the moment

Do you understand the concept of objectivity? Because the shit you're saying sounds awfully a lot like relativism, which is what (((they))) are actively pushing. I'll chew it down for you if you don't have the mental capacity.

One is killing captured people indiscriminately for literally no objective reason, after their heart is torn out it is thrown out.
Tangible results from organ extraction? No.

The other is getting organs from someone actively trying to undermine society so that someone can have a failing organ replaced.
Tangible results from organ extraction? Yes.

There is no problem to believe in God and improve science and technology.

The proof I have made my peace with is this.

1. Worship revolves around abiding by certain practices/belief systems.

2. In exchange for worship God bestows blessings and success upon his followers/deprives the faithless of success.

That is the basic precept of religion.

Now consider the following.

People with strong religious beliefs flourish and when they lose their faith they flounder. For example see how Islam is conquering Europe, how the godless Soviets fell to the religious Americans, destruction of Babylon, Romes degeneracy contributing to its fall, etc.

Therefore observing religion accomplishes the goals of religion therefore proving the existence of God or conversely the power of is simply the collective pull of a people that is impossible to accomplish with any other mechanism than religion.

Deuteronomy is old testament, take as proof of how fucked in the head kikes were and as notion of society views in the past.
if shit was not fucked God wouldn't send his only Son to fix it up.

Why can't it be both? The earth was created by The Great Whatever and allowed to evolve from there. It doesn't involve established religion, but it does involve a Creator.

I really wanna pet that chicken.

swap earth with universe in my last post...

p true, like if moses was so "divinely inspired" then why did JC ever have to say "yeah ya'll can fuck off with that shit". Just doesn't make sense

what the hell is that? some kind of dinosaur?

Wrong.

Judgment Day, Intelligent Design On Trial. PBS NOVA.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HZzGXnYL5I

i want to eat it.

or better yet put a harness on it and designate it my service animal. Then no one could say anything when i take it to the grocery store and it pecks the shit out of everything

Bacteria have evolved to become resistant to antibiotics. That's an example of evolution on a small scale in our own lifetimes.

Unchanging transcendent morality doesn't exist

You have that backwards:

scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/09/03/scan.nsv107.full.pdf html

This was an experiment using magnetic fields, and their effects on the brain. One thing they found was that they could turn off someone's religiousity, which made them more pliable to atheism and multiculturalist thought.
When comparing actual atheists, they found that these parts of the brain were already inactive.
Atheism and xenophilia are a sign of brain damage and a malformed mind.

birds = dinosaur mircozords

moses is estimated to have lived 1400-1300 b.C. by the point in time JC came the jews were already being corrupted into what they are today, adoring money, usury, degeneracy and forgetting the word of the Lord, and Jesus knew some of them would not accept Him, so he undid the old covenant and made a new one, separating his people from the jews.

If we presume that said morality is of divine origin, then yes, it does. If you believed in a super jew in the sky, and he gave you laws and said you'd poo in hell if you broke them, you wouldn't ever think to change/disobey them.

Greek philosophy + Jewish propaganda techniques = Advanced philosophical framework and worldview for the masses.

There is nothing close to as good as Christianity, it was in fact given to us from God out of His love for us. Islam is the Pepsi of religion if Pepsi was flesh eating acid.

evolution and Christianity are not mutually exclusive
the fact that all creation can adapt and evolve to better survive in their surroundings is but a testament to God's ingenuity and power

I have a fiance and I agree with him.
Im engaged to a beautiful Christian asian woman who agrees that I should be head of the household and that I'll be in charge of all the money and that her place is at home cleaning, cooking and taking care of our future children